Mandatory vaccines in Russia. How does this fit in the opinion of many that say Covid is exaggerated by the west for their political interests?

Oleg

I'm a Russian immigrant (living in Michigan), just got here to Moscow a few days ago. I've been living in the US for the last 10 years and want to consider myself quite open-minded, observing-type (given that I grew up in Japan, I'm not an avid patriot - just to give you a better picture of my perspectives).

Having said that, I do agree and feel that Russia currently has more freedom than the US. The amount of censorship that social media platform currently exercises in the US - I'm sorry, fellow Americans, but that's right up China's alley.
Most Americans are so brainwashed with the Covid propaganda (I do agree the virus is real, but my opinion is that it's mostly political agenda), that I can't even express doubts out laud. Russians don't believe in their government or what authoritarian figure says - they were f*cked by the system too many times, so yes, they are not running to get jabs, they question why the agenda is pushed so hard.
Putin did say multiple times that vaccination can't be mandatory. But the local governors are not following his lead (there is a theory that they are backed by Western money), and what Sobyanin, Moscow mayor did, is a good example: he implemented QR code system to dine-in at the restaurants - those who are vaccinated (QR code) can dine-in, but if you don't have one - stay on the veranda. This rule came into effect in mid-June, and what do you know? People stopped dining-in at the restaurants. So starting today - all QR code system is cancelled.
"60% of service people were vaccinated, so we can open up now" - they explained on the news. Riiiiiiight.
Very sober observations

Oleg

Very sober observations
I'm a Russian immigrant (living in Michigan), just got here to Moscow a few days ago. I've been living in the US for the last 10 years and want to consider myself quite open-minded, observing-type (given that I grew up in Japan, I'm not an avid patriot - just to give you a better picture of my perspectives).

Having said that, I do agree and feel that Russia currently has more freedom than the US. The amount of censorship that social media platform currently exercises in the US - I'm sorry, fellow Americans, but that's right up China's alley.
Most Americans are so brainwashed with the Covid propaganda (I do agree the virus is real, but my opinion is that it's mostly political agenda), that I can't even express doubts out laud. Russians don't believe in their government or what authoritarian figure says - they were f*cked by the system too many times, so yes, they are not running to get jabs, they question why the agenda is pushed so hard.
Putin did say multiple times that vaccination can't be mandatory. But the local governors are not following his lead (there is a theory that they are backed by Western money), and what Sobyanin, Moscow mayor did, is a good example: he implemented QR code system to dine-in at the restaurants - those who are vaccinated (QR code) can dine-in, but if you don't have one - stay on the veranda. This rule came into effect in mid-June, and what do you know? People stopped dining-in at the restaurants. So starting today - all QR code system is cancelled.
"60% of service people were vaccinated, so we can open up now" - they explained on the news. Riiiiiiight.
Russians don’t blindly trust government not just because we where f..d too many times by the gov., but also because Russians tend to be better educated, have an inquisitive mind and question more.

Sitaruîm

It's great to hear what happened in Moscow, if a large enough part of the population disobeys these tyrannical mandates, they have no option but to get rid of them

Oleg

It's great to hear what happened in Moscow, if a large enough part of the population disobeys these tyrannical mandates, they have no option but to get rid of them
In US and Germany, people would line up for their QR code’s. Not in Russia! Just an observation. People becoming more and more subservient. Sad. Same can be said about vaccinations.

Birdie

Energizer

Thanks for sharing. It is sad how brainwashed many people here are.

I wonder how many people, who seem brainwashed, are holding the position of what they think other people think they should think, which obscures what they really believe, in trying to fit in with other people's expectations of what they "should" think in order to be accepted by the group.

The third most spoken language in the state I live in, Oregon, is Russian (after Spanish). We have a significant Russian community here and the highest percentage of Russian speakers of any state in the US. We also have radio stations entirely in Russian, which I think is pretty cool. I follow Russian vlogs and have seen how they reacted to Covid much less hysterically than in the US. It is refreshing to see that kind of response. I wouldn't doubt these governors and mayors might be getting Western money. Or just money in general, it doesn't even have to be Western. Realistically it probably is though, since most of the vaccine companies come from the US and their reach is global.

Russians don’t blindly trust government not just because we where f..d too many times by the gov., but also because Russians tend to be better educated, have an inquisitive mind and question more.
If I say it, people would probably call me a "slavaboo" or "Putin worshipper", so it's good that you say it.

Last edited:

Oleg

I wonder how many people, who seem brainwashed, are holding the position of what they think other people think they should think, which obscures what they really believe, in trying to fit in with other people's expectations of what they "should" think in order to be accepted by the group.

The third most spoken language in the state I live in, Oregon, is Russian (after Spanish). We have a significant Russian community here and the highest percentage of Russian speakers of any state in the US. We also have radio stations entirely in Russian, which I think is pretty cool. I follow Russian vlogs and have seen how they reacted to Covid much less hysterically than in the US. It is refreshing to see that kind of response.

I wouldn't doubt these governors and mayors might be getting Western money. Or just money in general, it doesn't even have to be Western. Realistically it probably is though, since most of the vaccine companies come from the US and their reach is global.
Very interesting info about Oregon! Thank you

Doc Sandoz

In US and Germany, people would line up for their QR code’s. Not in Russia! Just an observation. People becoming more and more subservient. Sad. Same can be said about vaccinations.
Depends on where you live in the United States - the majority in my state have not been vaxxed and the rate has slowed down to a trickle. Plenty of people here who distrust big government and big corporations (if there is even a difference anymore.)

Last edited:

Oleg

The third most spoken language in the state I live in, Oregon, is Russian (after Spanish). We have a significant Russian community here and the highest percentage of Russian speakers of any state in the US. We also have radio stations entirely in Russian, which I think is pretty cool. I follow Russian vlogs and have seen how they reacted to Covid much less hysterically than in the US. It is refreshing to see that kind of response. I wouldn't doubt these governors and mayors might be getting Western money. Or just money in general, it doesn't even have to be Western. Realistically it probably is though, since most of the vaccine companies come from the US and their reach is global.

If I say it, people would probably call me a "slavaboo" or "Putin worshipper", so it's good that you say it.
This days if people call you Putin worshiper or something in that vein, probably means that you are doing something outside of main stream and status quo agenda. I would take it as a compliment.

Oleg

Depends on where you live in the United States - the majority in my state have not been vaxxed and the rate has slowed down to a trickle. Plenty of people here who distrust big government and big corporations (if there is there even a difference anymore.)
Great to know. Thank you

Energizer

This days if people call you Putin worshiper or something in that vein, probably means that you are doing something outside of main stream and status quo agenda. I would take it as a compliment.
I never thought of it that way, good point.

Pistachio

Russia has its own heavy censorship, with everything basically controlled by the Russian-Jewish oligarch-run Yandex. It's no better than the West.
Russians may not trust their government as much as Westerners trust their government, but there is nothing Russians can do about it. It's the same KGB-managed gangster state that it was under Yeltsin, Brezhnev, etc., just with a different flag and name (note that Putin still uses Soviet national anthem).
Putin did say multiple times that vaccination can't be mandatory.
He said this for the benefit of Western conservative audiences (multi-linear propaganda). In Russia, it's the same old pro-Covid vaccine BS.

In reality:

E6eSlutXsAEK5f7.png

The narrative in "Russia" has now evolved into blaming the West for it, which is part of Aleksandr Dugin's neo-Soviet narrative blaming the West for all the world's evil in build up to inaugurating the Eurasian World Empire to take over.

Russians get QR code tattoos for plandemic
Moscow's QR Code Passes Get the Tattoo Treatment - The Moscow Times

But the local governors are not following his lead (there is a theory that they are backed by Western money), and what Sobyanin, Moscow mayor did, is a good example: he implemented QR code system to dine-in at the restaurants - those who are vaccinated (QR code) can dine-in, but if you don't have one - stay on the veranda. This rule came into effect in mid-June, and what do you know? People stopped dining-in at the restaurants. So starting today - all QR code system is cancelled.
Putin is a KGB Jew following the synagogue script of world government. He is a fraud.

Former Russian deputy PM says country in hands of Jewish masonic B’nai Brith
Льва Рохлина убил Путин. И стал президентом России.

Putin a Rothschild-controlled Chabad Jewish Grand master put in power to usher in anti-Christ: Russian analyst, Fitzpatrick Informer

Last edited:

Pistachio

You get called a putin-tard for making ridiculous claims like that Putin threw the Rothschilds out of Russia (a lie) or that Putin cleaned the Kremlin of Jewish oligarchs (a lie), or repeating anything from RT and Sputnik thinking that they are "alternative" media (more lies).

DfiTuRrVQAED18t

ESpJ3deXYAA557L

DfiTmA8U8AAsc1g

Pistachio

What exactly have you observed?

Pistachio

:D

Oleg

You get called a putin-tard for making ridiculous claims like that Putin threw the Rothschilds out of Russia (a lie) or that Putin cleaned the Kremlin of Jewish oligarchs (a lie), or repeating anything from RT and Sputnik thinking that they are "alternative" media (more lies).

DfiTuRrVQAED18t

ESpJ3deXYAA557L

DfiTmA8U8AAsc1g
Omg, curb your Russophobic enthusiasm already. I got your angle!

Birdie

The American Descent into Madness, Victor Davis Hanson
I am in a Red State. The feeling in my area is that it is very wrong to be un-vaxxed. I was just out marketing and only saw about two masks in the place, however, the vaxx is a whole other thing. I know of only one un-vaxxed couple besides us. This is a good article by Victor Davis Hanson.

stoic

Just checked, still less than half of residents in state fully poisoned.
And other countries in the region are looking much better, for example Armenia (only 1.2%), Georgia (3.1%) and Ukraine (3.3%).

Edit: you were referring to the US, right?