Mandatory vaccines in Russia. How does this fit in the opinion of many that say Covid is exaggerated by the west for their political interests?

mrchibbs

Russia doesn't have ideals of freedom of press and liberty. Russians were not exactly lining up for their vaccine shot and this is a way Putin to start to get more control over his population. They all envy China.

It's still an awful news but we'll see what happens.

Mauritio

I've read in Singapore they're waiting hours in line to get their sinovac( NON mRNA vaccine) ,they know what's up. Whereas here people want to get a mRNA vaccine for whatever reason .

Energizer

Putin has repeatedly said he doesn't want mandatory vaccines for Russians. Does his authority over-ride regional governors in such matters? My impression is this is a decision made by the regional governors in Russia, rather than a countrywide mandate (similar to how it is a decision made by state governors in the US). Either way I can't say it reflects well on him either, but he is a statesman and probably wants to keep his position, so perhaps he's thinking from that angle. I hope Russians will pushback against this nonsense. But it isn't mutually exclusive with the well-documented exaggeration and exploitation of the Covid crisis for political and financial gain, particularly in the US, but also the UK, and perhaps Russia as well. Check this out: A manufactured illusion. Dr David Martin with Reiner Fuellmich 9/7/21

Last edited:

DrJ

It's probably exaggerated for elite interests. Not "Western" interests. The current hyper-capitalist/hyper-globalist paradigm means power is concentrated in hands not bound by the boundaries of the nation-state.

Russia is just used as a bogeyman in the West (mainly for Boomers who still are stuck in the muh Russian rivalry mode) to scare people into doing or not doing something or being for or not for something. But anyone who isn't completely illiterate can figure out in about 10 minutes that Russia is a country rapidly in decline with diminishing population, industry, and technology. Their only remaining threat is their nuclear arsenal but who knows how well that works anymore.

mariantos

Putin has repeatedly said he doesn't want mandatory vaccines for Russians. Does his authority over-ride regional governors in such matters? My impression is this is a decision made by the regional governors in Russia, rather than a countrywide mandate (similar to how it is a decision made by state governors in the US). Either way I can't say it reflects well on him either, but he is a statesman and probably wants to keep his position, so perhaps he's thinking from that angle. It's obviously not a great thing either way. I hope Russians will pushback against this nonsense. In any case, Russia having regional mandatory vaccinations is concerning. But it isn't mutually exclusive with the well-documented exaggeration and exploitation of the Covid crisis for political and financial gain, particularly in the US, but also the UK, and perhaps Russia as well. Check this out: A manufactured illusion. Dr David Martin with Reiner Fuellmich 9/7/21
What percentage do you assume those regional governors are acting on their own?

Energizer

What percentage do you assume those regional governors are acting on their own?
DrJ put it well: "It's probably exaggerated for elite interests. Not "Western" interests. The current hyper-capitalist/hyper-globalist paradigm means power is concentrated in hands not bound by the boundaries of the nation-state."

I think the majority of governors are compromised by their greed and service to power. As we are seeing now, the vaccine mandates give them more power, and also benefit the vaccine cartel, and the vaccine companies have so much money, they can give these politicians kickbacks for following along. Clearly most are just going along with the status quo, which happens to be vaccine mandates, and many of us who have been following along may recall much of this was decided in Event 201, so really who's in charge here? I would argue the World Economic Forum / Rockefeller Foundation since they were responsible for all the pandemic tabletop exercises like Event201 and CladeX made to prime the leaders for fear and authoritarianism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-FQbhkWYuY

And the World Economic Forum benefits from all this the most. They can sweep under the rug their financial fraud, gain massive amounts of power over people, and most importantly, move the world towards their "Great Reset" Agenda: Your Guide to The Great Reset : The Corbett Report

As for the governors "acting on their own", I can't quantify that, as I don't live in Russia and don't have a tally of how many governors are going along and how many are resisting this agenda. In the US, it's a mixed bag, although it seems like most states are going along, but there's a lot of states challenging the mandatory vaccinations: https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...-vaccine-mandates-passports-in-public-schools

Last edited:

mariantos

DrJ put it well: "It's probably exaggerated for elite interests. Not "Western" interests. The current hyper-capitalist/hyper-globalist paradigm means power is concentrated in hands not bound by the boundaries of the nation-state."

I think the majority of governors are compromised by their greed and service to power. As we are seeing now, the vaccine mandates give them more power, and also benefit the vaccine cartel, and the vaccine companies have so much money, they can give these politicians kickbacks for following along. Clearly most are just going along with the status quo, which happens to be vaccine mandates, and many of us who have been following along may recall much of this was decided in Event 201, so really who's in charge here? I would argue the World Economic Forum / Rockefeller Foundation since they were responsible for all the pandemic tabletop exercises like Event201 and CladeX made to prime the leaders for fear and authoritarianism (held in 2019):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-FQbhkWYuY

And the World Economic Forum benefits from all this the most. They can sweep under the rug their financial fraud, gain massive amounts of power over people, and most importantly, move the world towards their Great Reset Agenda.

And no doubt they benefit from that position, so very few are actually challenging this thinking. As for the governors "acting on their own", I can't quantify that, as I don't live in Russia and don't have a tally of how many governors are going along and how many are resisting this agenda. In the US, it's a mixed bag, although it seems like most states are going along, but there's a lot of states challenging the mandatory vaccinations: https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...-vaccine-mandates-passports-in-public-schools

Thanks for the reply!
From the information I have obtained so far, it seems that Blackrock and Vanguard Group are behind many things, in fact, they own almost everything, biopharmaceutical companies, media, major food companies etc. I don't know who they really are behind them, at Blackrock I see a certain Larry Fink, Vanguard doesn't seem to provide to many public details also . Anyway, they will all come out!

Last edited:

gaze

it's because no political leader wants peoples death to be blamed on them, so they take the safe road and push vaccines.

i don't really blame them, since most politicians probably have no clue what's going on in hospitals, how covid is being diagnosed, how PCR testing works, how ventilators may kill people. Most doctors i've met genuinely believe in PCR and ventilators, so obviously politicians will too who are even more removed from it and get advice from medical professionals

the politician only sees the final statistics, and realizes that if they don't do anything those deaths will unfairly be on put on them.

everyone loves the idea of there being nefarious agendas behind everything because it gives them an enemy to fight against, but sometimes it's just ignorance.

there certainly are some more subtle nefarious agendas, such as weaponizing covid to take down trump, but in terms of the vaccine it seems pfizer and moderna just want money (like millions of other companies in the world), so they alongside foundations like rockefeller and bill gates (who have messiah complexes) push think tanks to create policies for politicians who want to take the safe road because they don't want responsibility for deaths. bill gates and rockefeller's access to WHO also creates world wide standards of medical policy, which is why so many countries follow the same track, because they don't want to be isolated on the world stage.

Last edited:

mariantos

it's because no political leader wants peoples death to be blamed on them, so they take the safe road and push vaccines.

i don't really blame them, since most politicians probably have no clue what's going on in hospitals, how covid is being diagnosed, how PCR testing works, how ventilators may kill people. Most doctors i've met genuinely believe in PCR and ventilators, so obviously politicians will to who are even more removed from it.

the politician only sees the final statistics, and realizes that if they don't do anything those deaths will unfairly be on put on them.

everyone loves the idea of their being nefarious agendas behind everything, but sometimes it's just ignorance.

there certainly are nefarious agendas, such as weaponizing covid to take down trump, but in terms of the vaccine it seems pfizer and moderna want money, so they sponser think tanks like the rockefeller foundation, who create policies for politicians who want to take the safe road because they don't want responsibility for deaths.
I deeply doubt it.
Why didn't they do that in previous years, when a lot of people died from a cold? But let's stop the colds, there are so many deaths due to drugs, alcohol and tobacco, which are legalized by them, less some of the drugs. They no longer seem to care if they are blamed for the deaths in these cases.

gaze

I deeply doubt it.
Why didn't they do that in previous years, when a lot of people died from a cold? But let's stop the colds, there are so many deaths due to drugs, alcohol and tobacco, which are legalized by them, less some of the drugs. They no longer seem to care if they are blamed for the deaths in these cases.
covid has based on official statistics killed almost more americans than the spanish flu did, so it's not just the cold according to "data" (which i disagree with personally)

now, me, you, and the rest of this forum can 100% disagree with the official statistics and say there are misdiagnosis, flawed PCR tests, etc, but a politician in washington DC who is basing every decision on statistics, reads that as a pretty severe pandemic.

the problem in all those deaths you mentioned are personal responsibility deaths, because covid is transmitted by air, all of sudden what everyone does affects other people.

that's why governments banned smoking indoors, to protect other people from second hand smoke. would you be ok with other people smoking in restaurants and planes? it's the same logic they use with covid

again, you can disagree with the truth behind the danger of covid and the responsibility of each person to not harm someone else, but it's pretty easy to see why politicians make the decisions they do.

it's simply the optics of it all, pushed by flawed and manipulated statistics, that forces the hand of political leaders to do something.

Last edited:

Oleg

Russia doesn't have ideals of freedom of press and liberty. Russians were not exactly lining up for their vaccine shot and this is a way Putin to start to get more control over his population. They all envy China.

It's still an awful news but we'll see what happens.
I am Russian from Russia and your opinions and views of Russia and Russians are clearly a product of your country’s propaganda machine

mariantos

I don't know how personally responsible a child can be who can easily buy cigarettes or alcohol from stores and find drugs on the street corner, but let's leave that as well.

You seem to find this vaccine very effective. However, as you can see in this first two videos, for them, the vaccine does not seem so effective. In the third video he tells us to say goodbye to freedom and welcome slavery.

WHO Chief
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=OSphsAzmB24&feature=emb_title

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HzcS7TlTOx4

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4RV4ht-SG14

Personally, I opt for the naturally acquired immunity and I also wish good luck to those injected, but it is a pity that the experimental vaccine will not be enough to free us from slavery, because, you see, in order to carry out their plans, this virus is very upset and another "new variant" zeta, età, theta etc. appears.

In my opinion it is obviously an agenda to follow and it's in full swing.

mrchibbs

I am Russian from Russia and your opinions and views of Russia and Russians are clearly a product of your country’s propaganda machine

Hey Russian from Russia, I have friends from Russia and have been to Russia before, give me some benefit of the doubt before you discredit my perspective as simply the product of my ''country's propaganda machine''. I don't read or listen to any mainstream news, so which propaganda machine are you referring to?

I'll grant you that I should have been more careful with the words I use. I should have said that Russia doesn't have a history or recent cultural affinity with the concepts of freedom of speech and individual freedom. Of course many Russians have these ideals but at the government/state level this hasn't been a part of the landscape.

The west is in no way shape or form better, there's just more hypocrisy here.

Last edited:

Energizer

Thanks for the reply!
From the information I have obtained so far, it seems that Blackrock and Vanguard Group are behind many things, in fact, they own almost everything, biopharmaceutical companies, media, major food companies etc. I don't know who they really are behind them, at Blackrock I see a certain Larry Fink, Vanguard doesn't seem to provide to many public details also . Anyway, they will all come out!
Yeah those are certainly some of the bigger players. Basically everyone in the 'Davos Clique' is mainly who I know of, but I'm sure there are probably more.
Hey Russian from Russia, I have friends from Russia and have been to Russia before, give me some benefit of the doubt before you discredit my perspective as simply the product of my ''country's propaganda machine''. I don't read or listen to any mainstream news, so which propaganda machine are you referring to?
Putin hasn't enacted any legislation involving mandatory vaccinations. The mandatory vaccination rulings are enacted by the governors in the various regions in Russia. In fact here is a clip of him emphatically stating he is against the idea:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZWcsOrAkiE

it's because no political leader wants peoples death to be blamed on them, so they take the safe road and push vaccines...
Dr. David E. Martin | Sitzung 60: Die Zeit ist kein flacher Kreis
Alternative url:
Dr David Martin | Dr Reiner Fuellmich - July 9, 2021

This video is being posted in other threads but it's pretty eye-opening and suggests this is all planned out in meticulous detail for a very long time, prior even to the Rockefeller 2010 Future Scenarios whitepaper. As noted by Martin, the NIH built SARS Coronavirus and patented it in 2002, the patent is number 7,279,327. Another example, apparently Merck and Co. was involved with coining the phrase "new normal" in 2004 with a public relations campaign. The campaign was designed according to David Martin to get people “to accept a universal pan-influenza/pan-coronavirus vaccine.” It is doubtful that anyone in this scheme is innocent or "have no clue what's going on", the idea that the politicians are just going along (without knowing the full picture of what's going on) strains credulity when you examine the prior knowledge of the players involved.

Last edited:

Oleg

I'll grant you that I should have been more careful with the words I use. I should have said that Russia doesn't have a history or recent cultural affinity with the concepts of freedom of speech and individual freedom. Of course many Russians have these ideals but at the government/state level this hasn't been a part of the landscape.

The problem is there are too many landscape watchers not noticing their own lies, atrocities and hypocrisy. As long as you can get away with it, possessing the huge worldwide media apparatus. Fortunately things are slowly changing and people worldwide can see for themselves what kind of mentality tries to rule the world.

mrchibbs

The problem is there are too many landscape watchers not noticing their own lies, atrocities and hypocrisy. As long as you can get away with it, possessing the huge worldwide media apparatus. Fortunately things are slowly changing and people worldwide can see for themselves what kind of mentality tries to rule the world.

Ok.

gaze

honest question since i haven't been there, in what ways do russians not have freedom that the US does ? is it just the political opponent stuff like the navalny case ?

mrchibbs

honest question since i haven't been there, in what ways do russians not have freedom that the US does ?

Again, I should have been more precise. In the US/Canada/Western Europe there has been widespread societal and even governmental acceptance and at least superficial furthering of concepts of freedom of press and individuality, for a long time. Russia went straight from Tsarism to the USSR and after a few years of disorder in the 1990s, it's been Putin rule ever since. Political opponents and press haven't really thrived in the past 20 years, or in the century prior.

It's a completely different world. As we've seen recently in North America, Europe and Australia, the freedom of expression and individual rights were mostly illusory, but they were things we supposedly built our societies around.

That was my original thought, but it's sort of doesn't apply to the context anymore, especially as was mentioned earlier, Putin is against mandatory vaccination.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals