Man Reduces 17-Beta Oestradiol Eating Raw Onions

biffbelvin

For those who are unaware, many denizen's of 4chans /fit/ board have been consuming raw onions on the basis that it increases testosterone in rats. It's based on this Study.

One of the forum members got their testosterone checked out, then 60 days of raw onion eating later, their results are in the attached image below.

This is from consuming 2 medium sized red onions per day.

The changes in testosterone are quite minor, with many arguing that a 13% fluctuation in free test is irrelevant as greater changes will happen throughout the day, but the reduction in 17-Beta Oestradiol is very impressive.

I'm curious to hear from you guys as to whether you believe onions are a potent aromatase inhibitor, or if you believe the reduction could be indirect (perhaps having a positive effect on the gut/digestion).

One thing the author mentioned is that he did experience some thickening of hair on the top of his scalp. I find this interesting as i'm sure I've read some of you guys mention that those suffering from MPB have higher levels of oestradiol than others. I understand Danny Roddy recommends consuming boiled white mushrooms regularly as they are a potent aromatase inhibitor.

Attachments

• 1515766439342.png
    1515766439342.png
    145.2 KB · Views: 226

ddjd

Those poor girlfriends and wives. 2 raw onions a day!!

lvysaur

Hard choice between the two
I don't get it. Capers taste great. Raw onions used to taste great, and probably still do depending on your area.

I've noticed here on long island that raw onions are just sulfurous and spicy with no taste at all lately--even the vidalia ones.

Kunstruct

The changes in testosterone are quite minor, with many arguing that a 13% fluctuation in free test is irrelevant as greater changes will happen throughout the day, but the reduction in 17-Beta Oestradiol is very impressive.

Can it be for certain the reduction is due to the onions? I am very curious.
Is onion all he ate as a new food during those 60days? Did he increase coffee? Did he quite certain foods that could have increased estradiol? See this pattern?
60days later is a long and actually Estradiol can even drop after 2-3days of eating well or quitting certain foods, even stress reduction can reduce estradiol, especially in a long time like that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals