Man Injects Himself With Snake Venom Says It Makes Him Feel Younger And Fitter

X3CyO

ah yes. Eustress.

yerrag

An insurance company is charging this family $11,000 per vial of anti-venom. Their son was bit by a pygmy rattlesnake and required 18 vials to get the swelling down.
I'm currently in a part of Florida that is nearly infested with pygmy and eastern d-backs. The pygmy's don't give a warning rattle.
I was wondering if taking inosine and progesterone would keep a person stable.
By what action was the venom killing the boy?

Regina

Fantastic lecture yerrag! Thanks for posting it.
I am imagining how toxic it must be to have to be on a team of doctors.

Another nearby guy (grown man fisherman) was bit by another pygmy rattler this week. I believe he had a minor reaction.

The family of the little boy is doing a gofund to raise money to pay off the 18 anti-venom vials. I think they are getting an outpouring of advice plus a dribble of money.

theLaw

An insurance company is charging this family $11,000 per vial of anti-venom. Their son was bit by a pygmy rattlesnake and required 18 vials to get the swelling down.
I'm currently in a part of Florida that is nearly infested with pygmy and eastern d-backs. The pygmy's don't give a warning rattle.
I was wondering if taking inosine and progesterone would keep a person stable.
By what action was the venom killing the boy?

I recall Danny asking Peat something like : "what if you could take a single substance for an emergency", and his answer being progesterone.

Peat also mentioned people he knew who carried it in case of emergencies.

Also, Peat has mentioned that pufa-free rats could sustain exposure to a number of different poisons including venom, but I'm not sure how effective this would be after the fact.

Regina

I recall Danny asking Peat something like : "what if you could take a single substance for an emergency", and his answer being progesterone.

Peat also mentioned people he knew who carried it in case of emergencies.

Also, Peat has mentioned that pufa-free rats could sustain exposure to a number of different poisons including venom, but I'm not sure how effective this would be after the fact.
Yep. I think I would go with progesterone, inosine, stearic acid and pulling oranges off the trees. The local honey here is nice too.
http://www.wideopencountry.com/actual-cost-rattlesnake-bite-u-s/
The little boy's anti-venom vials are $200,ooo.
I'm starting to think haidut oughta make VenomNon.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals