Man Goes Anti-Peat And Demonstrates Results From 20's To Mid 40

theLaw

Reminds me of UFC flyweights (125) that eat a highly-varied diet and have very small amount of body fat.

For most people they get a pass on their diet until 30.

For a few, you can actually eat poorly without any repercussions until 40.

If you each a sensible diet (low pufa and fat) and get enough calories + exercise, you can easily extend that to 50 and beyond.

Don't see any mentions of significant fat sources and also no mention of carbs:
Diet: Primarily plant based (with lots of beans for protein!), and occasional fish/seafood (2-4 times/month). No meat otherwise, and no dairy (except for the rare ice cream treat; a pint can last months in my freezer).
Supplements: None, except for daily calcium & Omega 3 pills.

This is not even close to a completed dietary profile, so not sure what the author's goal is here beyond promoting IF.

encerent

I need face pics to see how aged and stressed he is for a 40 year old.

DHT

he has good genetics guys thats all... you have to face the this fact . If some1 is hyperthyroid he can eat every ***t still looks 10 times better than hypothyroid. Thats life some ppl are born with big thyroid or high thyroid activity and some not . But also if we are hypothyroid we still can do sth against this to feel good

sladerunner69

Staying lean is a decent way to mitigate the damage caused by pufa, since you are burning the pufa off quickly instead of storing it to be released later on

DHT

This guy on Reddit has posted some interesting results, going anti-Peat, eating beans and omega-3, posting positive results.

How I stayed fit from my 20s into my mid-40s • r/Fitness
and why you claim he is anti-peat he only uses fish oil. the only anti peat thing which i noticed. Maybe thats why he almost dont have any bodyhair. Im asking myself how he is getting enough iron and vitamin a which is crucial for endogenious testosterone production.
Also what i noticed that he never took any drugs in anyform. That is huge sign that he never had the desire for this and also that the body dont crave it which seems that he is hyperthyroid or at least healthy in terms of thyroid hormones

J

James IV

My n=1
I'm 40 and most people think I'm in my 20's. I'm in better shape than that guy too, IMO. I eat lots of fat and protein, and not that much sugar. The only thing I've found that consistently makes me look skinny and older is low fat and lots of carbs. Exercising a ***t ton, taking supps, and drinking lots of coffee to keep up with the sugar, can help delay, but eventually I start to look like ****.

theLaw

Staying lean is a decent way to mitigate the damage caused by pufa, since you are burning the pufa off quickly instead of storing it to be released later on

+1 :cool::cool::cool:

Many here spend years trying to repair damage, while many people with an overall healthy diet/lifestyle never create that much damage to begin with, so they avoid many of the issues experienced by Peaters.

Very few people end up here because they feel great.

Mito

My n=1
I'm 40 and most people think I'm in my 20's. I'm in better shape than that guy too, IMO. I eat lots of fat and protein, and not that much sugar. The only thing I've found that consistently makes me look skinny and older is low fat and lots of carbs. Exercising a ***t ton, taking supps, and drinking lots of coffee to keep up with the sugar, can help delay, but eventually I start to look like ****.
Sounds like that fits the slow oxidizer characteristic Gbloduev talks about? Any guess as to how much daily PUFA you consume with your highish fat diet?

Wow good for him, if you think it's so great than try it. All these stupistupid debates about is peat right or wrong, go do it and see how you do, there's only a few basics to peat that really make his stuff work, its getting enough minerals, keeping vitamin d up, and keeping thyroid working to keep the hormones working, congrats Reddit guy, you need to stop eating in order to stay slim, wow so now you know his thyroid sucks and his mineral intake sucks because if it was sooo amazing then he would be thin anyway because you can't gaij weight if you get all essentials

I mean seriously try it, then apply peat principles to see if u are missing something I mean, I try to find something wrong with peat, I cant find anything wrong, he eats so much dairy because the potassium is boss af in it and it handles the sugar spikes, same with oj,

theLaw

I mean seriously try it, then apply peat principles to see if u are missing something I mean, I try to find something wrong with peat, I cant find anything wrong, he eats so much dairy because the potassium is boss af in it and it handles the sugar spikes, same with oj,

+1!!! This!!!:D:D:D

J

James IV

Sounds like that fits the slow oxidizer characteristic Gbloduev talks about? Any guess as to how much daily PUFA you consume with your highish fat diet?

Yeah. Right now, absolutely. No idea on PUFA. I don't do oils, but do some PUFA foods like chicken, pork, certain nuts, and avacado. I don't worry too much about it at the moment since I am currently losing bodyfat. When I deplete my fat enough, I'll bring my carbs up, and I'll be more conscious of PUFA intake in that environment.

Jem Oz

@James IV - Can I ask how you're losing fat? Cal restriction, high intensity ex? Do you think cal intake is king when trying to slim down (ie matters more than macros)? Cheers.

My n=1

You look hapa or some other mix. Asian and mixed people tend to age slower than others.

Last edited: