Man Gets Covid Twice And Second Hit 'more Severe'

Goat-e

Just a load of bollocks designed to put paid to the idea of 'herd immunity'. Much simpler to push a vaccine if it turns out you don't develop immunity in the usual way you do to every other infection you've ever overcome before...

Geronimo

It's an anecdote, possibly not even actually real. It has less value to science than the thing I just flushed down my toilet.

schultz

Hard to comment since we don't know anything about the person. I'd be interested in knowing whether he got the flu shot the previous year. Also, I'm sure those CT scans didn't help him. The first one probably lowered his immune system and set him up for the second illness.

J

jb116

Nope.

"Man Gets Sick Twice And Continues To Be So Severely'"

And, what everybody else said.

Covid reinfection: Man gets Covid twice and second hit 'more severe'

The 25-year-old needed hospital treatment after his lungs could not get enough oxygen into his body.

Reinfections remain rare and he has now recovered.

But the study in the Lancet Infectious Diseases raises questions about how much immunity can be built up to the virus.

The man from Nevada had no known health problems or immune defects that would make him particularly vulnerable to Covid.

Thoughts??? @Runenight201

Take a level 1 statistics course. Learn about random sampling, outliers, statistical significance, etc.

Then reevaluate how meaningful the sickness of one gentleman in a population of nearly 8 billion might be.

The difference between a journalist and a data scientist is that the journalist cannot differentiate the signal from the noise.

Attachments

• 20201013_135740.jpg
    20201013_135740.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 14

Pablo Cruise

Just a load of bollocks designed to put paid to the idea of 'herd immunity'. Much simpler to push a vaccine if it turns out you don't develop immunity in the usual way you do to every other infection you've ever overcome before...

I could not agree more a load of bollocks to continue the FEAR....to bloody well ruin the world for political gain. Yes, I heard the story and considered it. The story cannot be validated and ONE event? Please.....the world needs immunity not a life cooped up in the house while people die from poverty, loss of their business', failure to get normal care,ie, cancer patients, renal patients and other disease states. Freaking travesty. This created fear for a virus whereby 99.97% survive it blows my mind. What a joke on people.....you will read why this crap was created in the days, weeks, months coming as a huge net in Germany is just one unbelievable situation that includes the WHO chief.....

tankasnowgod

Covid reinfection: Man gets Covid twice and second hit 'more severe'

The 25-year-old needed hospital treatment after his lungs could not get enough oxygen into his body.

Reinfections remain rare and he has now recovered.

But the study in the Lancet Infectious Diseases raises questions about how much immunity can be built up to the virus.

The man from Nevada had no known health problems or immune defects that would make him particularly vulnerable to Covid.

Thoughts??? @Runenight201

Pffft. There's no proof this man even caught so called "COVID" once, let alone twice.

Obviously, this depends on the test itself. Here's a common disclaimer-

Covid-19 Test Disclaimer – Prana Health.

"Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals. Negative test results should be viewed cautiously, especially for individuals in higher-risk groups like healthcare workers.

• Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status;

Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E, or past or present infection with SARS virus (no. 6). Your healthcare provider will work with you to determine how best to care for you based on the test results along with medical history, and your symptoms.

• Not for screening of donated blood."

I like this disclaimer, as it basically says you can't infer anything from this test, and it's completely irrelevant. Now, fork over $150 so we can run it.

So, from the description in the article, it sure sounds like he might have caught a common cold twice in three months. Or maybe caught a cold in March, and got food poisoning in June. Very generic symptoms that could be attributable to any number of conditions and situations. All the COVID symptoms are. Or, maybe one "real" cold in March and developed psychosomatic symptoms in late May, thanks to the non-stop propaganda. Mind control is insanely powerful. Regardless, two periods of common illness symptoms.

Beyond getting sick twice in three months, this man had a positive test in April, two negative tests in May, and one positive test in June. Considering the test itself says that it's testing for 6 different viruses, even discounting the possibility of a "false positive," he could have had two different viruses. Or, it's also possible the number of cycles on the PCR were increased between May and June, leading to another positive test.

Much like everything else in the COVID scam, the whole "reinfection" myth is a house of cards built on a foundation of quicksand, held up only by insane amounts of propaganda.

EDIT- By the way, what does this mean?

"A comparison of the genetic codes of the virus taken during each bout of symptoms showed they were too distinct to be caused by the same infection."

Huh, two "distinct" genetic codes? Sounds like they are ADMITTING that this can't be the same virus. Hence, no re-infection.

Last edited: