Man Drinks 20 Red Bulls

javacody

Is that his heart?

Looks more like a collapsed lung or something.

OP
Blinkyrocket

Blinkyrocket

How is that possible though? Isn't there a bone on the chest wall? Isn't the chest wall an actual bone??

Or the rib cage or whatever.

Attakai

Car accident. Broken bones and collapsed lung. People are suckers for this kind of misleading fear mongering. Just look how successful religion is.

OP
Blinkyrocket

Blinkyrocket

Attakai said:
Car accident. Broken bones and collapsed lung. People are suckers for this kind of misleading fear mongering. Just look how successful religion is.
Did you read that somewhere, or is it obvious?

Attakai

The collapsed lung was obvious, though I read it was a car accident that caused it after looking it up.

OP
Blinkyrocket

Blinkyrocket

Attakai said:
The collapsed lung was obvious, though I read it was a car accident that caused it after looking it up.
Yeah, I can tell now that he's exhaling when the "heart" "pumps"
Which doesn't really make sense o_O

sladerunner69

I read a woman drank 18 redbulls a day for a few years and eventually went blind because it damaged the blood vessels in her eyes...

J

jb116

yea totally fake. That was from a car accident. And its definitely not the heart, not even in the right position.
ASIDE from these facts, even if one were ailing from drinking so many red bulls in a sitting would it be a surprise??
Would one also be in good health drinking 10 gallons of milk in a sitting? Or pick one of the mainliners so-called nutritional
foods, grains or something! Would they be in good shape? Absolutely not. So it's ridiculous on so many levels even if it were true.

Frankdee20

One or two small cans of Red Bull won't kill anyone, I agree this is a ridiculous notion. Monster has more caffeine in their product, plus Ginseng. Too much of each combo can definitely over stimulate the CNS. The Taurine and Niacinamide can help keep a balance though.

Frankdee20

Ginseng is estrogenic FYI.

Well, that's in the Monster product, not Red Bull. Ginseng also increases cyclic adenosine mono phosphate, which is indirectly pro testosterone.

J

jb116

Well, that's in the Monster product, not Red Bull. Ginseng also increases cyclic adenosine mono phosphate, which is indirectly pro testosterone.
Yup not in Red Bull, was just saying in general.
Caffeine's better however for such things, avoiding the estrogenic properties.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals