Males That Have Used Progesterone For Sleep With Success (Poll)

Was progesterone successful for you for sleep?

• Yes

Votes: 36 60.0%
  • Without effect

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Worsened sleep

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters

Inaut

I’d say my pains range from a dull ache to a burning feeling, something comparable to heart burn but on my right side just behind rib cage. I also get a dull ache between my shoulder blades.

I notice it when I eat black pepper and fatty foods most often. Two days of vitamin c and spasms are much better already @Vinny

LuMonty

For me, the answer is technically yes but only a few mgs of Idealabs Progestene causes my junk to shrink. I've found 1-3mgs of androsterone to help just as much with sleep with even more benefits. It's too bad too, because I was hoping the progesterone would help with my sleep apnea.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans Can you make the results visible by default, or have a"not applicable" option? Right now, results are only visible to those who answer. I have no experience with progesterone, but I'm curious about others' experiences.
I'm sorry I can't change it. Maybe @charlie could be of assistance.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
For me, the answer is technically yes but only a few mgs of Idealabs Progestene causes my junk to shrink. I've found 1-3mgs of androsterone to help just as much with sleep with even more benefits. It's too bad too, because I was hoping the progesterone would help with my sleep apnea.
Thanks. Have you tried the prog with the andro as well?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I use Progest-E and don't notice any effects on my sleep. I'd like to think it's improving sleep quality, but don't have any evidence of that.
How much were you using?

vulture

I'd like to hear your experiences on this subject. Also, let me know what doses were effective for you.
If it didn't work for you, what did you find to work?
I used prometrium topically in wrists. Around 50 mg usually gets the feeling that something is happening. Anyway, if I go too far on the dose I usually woke up with a slight headache, as well if I toke it in the day, by the afternoon it gave me a slight headache. If I got the sweet spot I would feel more relaxed, chilled out, extra yawning, not necessarily lethargic but not so worried or anxious

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I used prometrium topically in wrists. Around 50 mg usually gets the feeling that something is happening. Anyway, if I go too far on the dose I usually woke up with a slight headache, as well if I toke it in the day, by the afternoon it gave me a slight headache. If I got the sweet spot I would feel more relaxed, chilled out, extra yawning, not necessarily lethargic but not so worried or anxious
Cool. Did you use it alone?
Thanks Charlie.

LuMonty

Thanks. Have you tried the prog with the andro as well?
Yes, but even 1mg of each together made me foggy-headed. I've never really gotten prog to work for me.

Terma

SB4

Thanks. Perhaps not suitable for POTS that gets worse with vasodialation.

mangoes

I suffer insomnia a lot, it worked like a charm making me drowsy and fall asleep on the first few times I took it, but the effect waned. Maybe it was a dosage thing but I’m wary of taking big doses of it tbh

Kunstruct

Yes, but even 1mg of each together made me foggy-headed. I've never really gotten prog to work for me.

Androsterone can me make me foggy or light headed without any progesterone, especially if coupled with other GABA stuff like pregnenolone, niacinamide, etc

Tenacity

Thanks. Perhaps not suitable for POTS that gets worse with vasodialation.
I was just exchanging messages with a woman on Facebook that said progesterone was making her POTS worse. She told me that progestins worked better for her. Maybe there's some truth in it, but I still think progesterone is doing good things in the background, hopefully preventing further degeneration.

SB4

I was just exchanging messages with a woman on Facebook that said progesterone was making her POTS worse. She told me that progestins worked better for her. Maybe there's some truth in it, but I still think progesterone is doing good things in the background, hopefully preventing further degeneration.
That's interesting. I think progestins are frowned upon here but I don't know why. Perhaps they are doing something else.

Fexxx

For me Prog works ok for sleep. But everytime I used it I got herpes shingles. The (Th1) Immunesuppression from Prog seems to force an outbreak in my case.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I suffer insomnia a lot, it worked like a charm making me drowsy and fall asleep on the first few times I took it, but the effect waned.
Maybe it was a dosage thing but I’m wary of taking big doses of it tbh
@Fexxx How much do you guys usually take?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals