Male trt cream

Matestube

Is there any way that I can get it checked for actual concentration of DHT? They sent me HPLC results for the raws and I’ve been told good things by other redditors who used it so I’m hoping it is legit.
It could be legit, don't overthink it.
If you can't help it, send your product to Janoshik for third party lab testing.
He is a member on mesorx forum.

Jremy25

It could be legit, don't overthink it.
If you can't help it, send your product to Janoshik for third party lab testing.
He is a member on mesorx forum.
Seems to be legit judging by the androgenic effects and reduction in gyno puffyness. Thanks for the tip I’ll get in touch with Janoshik.

Cameron

Has any one tried androsterone on the scrotum that’s pretty nice effect I must say even in small doses

Jremy25

I
Has any one tried androsterone on the scrotum that’s pretty nice effect I must say even in small doses
I’m considering trying this but worried about E2 over suppression since I’m already using 100mg of DHT gel. Might give it a go for a week and observe the effects.

Mister

Seems to be legit judging by the androgenic effects and reduction in gyno puffyness. Thanks for the tip I’ll get in touch with Janoshik.
If you're going to test it with Janoshik, please share results here.

Jremy25

If you're going to test it with Janoshik, please share results here.
Will do. They also have 100mg/ml T gel which I’m planning to run in the near future so I’ll get bloodwork done on that.

It’s be interesting to compare blood levels when applied to the scrotum vs inner arms.

Mister

Will do. They also have 100mg/ml T gel which I’m planning to run in the near future so I’ll get bloodwork done on that.

It’s be interesting to compare blood levels when applied to the scrotum vs inner arms.
Will be a very interesting experiment indeed.

Cameron

I

I’m considering trying this but worried about E2 over suppression since I’m already using 100mg of DHT gel. Might give it a go for a week and observe the effects.
Smart in my case I yes dhea/preg/andro 1:1:1 ratio. I’ve never had low e2 from andro even at higher doses but I’m also not using any other reduced androgens. May try 11 keto dht on the old nut sack soon tho lol

Cameron

Steroids on the scrotum is a game changer for bioavailability for sure. I’m sure it’ll become more talked about in the coming years. I’m sure like testosterone dhea will be utilized therapy on the scrotum for men without the direct suppression in more mainstream practices. Even sfa oil the absorption is fast and noticeable in affect without irritation from other commercial adjuvants in creams/gels.

Matestube

Steroids on the scrotum is a game changer for bioavailability for sure. I’m sure it’ll become more talked about in the coming years. I’m sure like testosterone dhea will be utilized therapy on the scrotum for men without the direct suppression in more mainstream practices. Even sfa oil the absorption is fast and noticeable in affect without irritation from other commercial adjuvants in creams/gels.
DHEA on the scrotum feels amazing, but makes it impossible to sleep unless you take pregnenolone or progesterone too.

Jremy25

I applied 50mg of DHT on my scrotum last night and observe noticeably harder muscles and less water retention a few hours later. Also my erections seem to be harder than usual.

This is my first time using DHT and I’m impressed I must say. Im looking forward to trying scrotal T and interested in the androgenic and anabolic effects it’ll give.

Cameron

I applied 50mg of DHT on my scrotum last night and observe noticeably harder muscles and less water retention a few hours later. Also my erections seem to be harder than usual.

This is my first time using DHT and I’m impressed I must say. Im looking forward to trying scrotal T and interested in the androgenic and anabolic effects it’ll give.
Yeah keep us posted. Scrotum is far superior than oral or IM or subq injection. Dhea/preg even on scrotum gave me an all night erection non stop for the first time probably in my life

prince baka

Hey !. Ik Georgie has mentioned the cream Testosterone being superior to injections. Opposite of what we’ve all been told. Is there a specific product or from a clinic, endo would be best . The cream is free of inflammatory carrier oils which I suspect is another benefit of it.. what is the main advantage of the cream over injections. Has anyone heard of intra-nasal testosterone
intranasal was annoying for me because you needed to do it 3 times a day for consistent levels. and with that rate of application it wound up causing irritation in my nose and a little bleeding. it had a weird smell and carrier oil too i think...

JCub369

T in DMSO has a much cleaner feeling to it than the cream, no headache, more assertiveness, and at least I know exactly the only two ingredients of my preparation.

I put between 50mg and 100mg on the scrotum every day, can't remember, I dissolved the DHEA in the same DMSO bottle as the testosterone.
Hi There
Could you please provide me with how you go about mixing the raw testosterone powder and DMSO, what dosages and ratios you prefer. Thank you :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals