Male baboons that harass/assault females are more likely to mate with them

A.R

idk maybe a DEFCON 2 level CHIMPOUT in front of some working girls just to get my feet wet? Thinking of saying something like “OOO AAAOO EEE EEEE AAAHHHH” then biting on to their clothes.
Or, you could take some Androsterone and work on improving your personality instead 😉

L91

In another words, in terms of mating it's better to pay attention to females by agressing and harrassing them, than being kind and helpful. It confirms what I said in "How to become alpha male.." thread about what males females are attracted to.
How about ask actual women? Also humans are removed from monkeys at this point are they not. Omfg strongly considering leaving this forum, this is sad.

L91

Or, you could take some Androsterone and work on improving your personality instead 😉
Nah, people who prescribe to this ***t will do anything but work on their personality, even try to justify assault and aggression towards women it seems!

cupofcoffee

How about ask actual women?
Watch what they do, not what they say.

(this general rule applies to men too, but it's especially true for women)
Also humans are removed from monkeys at this point are they not.
is this actually your opinion or it's just a way to disregard results you don't like? OFC there are major differences between us and monkeys but we should still take notice of some biological/bahavior patterns because they might, or might not, apply to humans somehow.
Omfg strongly considering leaving this forum, this is sad.
feel free to piss off at any moment

grapes

How about ask actual women? Also humans are removed from monkeys at this point are they not. Omfg strongly considering leaving this forum, this is sad.
When buying something expensive, like a car, would you turn to the seller for the best counselling? Definitely not.
Women don't and won't tell the truth on the subject.
Yes humans evolved from monkeys (I'm not even that much convinced by the evolution theory), however their sexual preferences not so much.
I should point out however that "agressing and harrassing" can (and should) be done in a playful form.

Last edited:

boris

In another words, in terms of mating it's better to pay attention to females by agressing and harrassing them, than being kind and helpful. It confirms what I said in "How to become alpha male.." thread about what males females are attracted to.

Are you looking to date a monkey? Monkeys show interest in this animalistic way, humans in our society show interest by asking a woman out. You don't show interest by being "helpful", that just makes you come off as desperate and a pushover. Alpha male is not desperate, because he has plenty of options. You can still be kind.

VitoScaletta

Are you looking to date a monkey? Monkeys show interest in this animalistic way, humans in our society show interest by asking a woman out. You don't show interest by being "helpful", that just makes you come off as desperate and a pushover. Alpha male is not desperate, because he has plenty of options. You can still be kind.
You cannot overcome your biology (unless you have discipline about it). You'll be surprised by how many women want to "tame" so to speak hyperaggressive men that's the premise of 50 Shades of Grey. So they can have a "monster" (and I mean this in a good way, you want to be a monster and not harmless) of their own. Sometimes they do this by tolerating (and often sexually enjoying) abuse so they can seduce the man and secure a relationship and keep him, rarely these hyperaggressive hypercompetitive men settle for long term relationships though especially when they are young

Regarding kindness
You can be kind but don't expect your kindness to be the way towards sex. Kindness doesn't evoke ANY sexual attraction. Kindness is just etiquette and your default if you don't have an asocial disorder and were raised in a good environment.

But kindness is not a prerequisite for sexual encounters and a mainly sexual relationship with a woman. Do as you like basically

boris

You cannot overcome your biology (unless you have discipline about it). You'll be surprised by how many women want to "tame" so to speak hyperaggressive men that's the premise of 50 Shades of Grey. So they can have a "monster" (and I mean this in a good way, you want to be a monster and not harmless) of their own. Sometimes they do this by tolerating (and often sexually enjoying) abuse so they can seduce the man and secure a relationship and keep him, rarely these hyperaggressive hypercompetitive men settle for long term relationships though especially when they are young

Regarding kindness
You can be kind but don't expect your kindness to be the way towards sex. Kindness doesn't evoke ANY sexual attraction. Kindness is just etiquette and your default if you don't have an asocial disorder and were raised in a good environment.

But kindness is not a prerequisite for sexual encounters and a mainly sexual relationship with a woman. Do as you like basically

The way towards sex is being masculine, charming and seductive. None of that competes with being kind.

What you are describing above is a disorder. “Hyperaggression” is a sign of weakness and lack of true confidence and females pursuing these men are simply confused, because these men show some of the traits of a high quality man. The real problem is that there are not many real men around anymore.

boris

Are you a woman? They often use this kind of sentence.

Yeah, a woman named Boris with the profile picture of a man. Hopefully someone more intelligent will be able to take something from my advice, you are obviously unwilling to learn.

VitoScaletta

“Hyperaggression” is a sign of weakness and lack of true confidence and females pursuing these men are simply confused, because these men show some of the traits of a high quality man.
I think we don't have the same thing in mind. There do exist hyperaggressive men and I do not see any weakness to them and quite the contrary, functionally they are superior to other men in many regards and often those which matter most to most men.
Whether they are internally at peace or not who knows. I'm talking about a personality and behaviour type.

The "high quality male" you are talking about is not a very objectively based concept, it's what you view as a "good man" and a good partner with high market value. The truth in how your "high quality man" will function actually may vary from what you thought. The reality is that sexuality is brutal and exactly primal as you said it isn't. Relationships may be more complex, but sexuality remains the same when it is uncontrolled and in a degenerated and more simple society.
Sexual competition is brutal. Reality is brutal. You have to be prepared for it. I do not fall into the hyperaggressive category nor do I abuse women but you have to know these things if you want an objective view on reality, which so that women inherently want aggressive, capable men. And their ideal fantasy is a hyperaggressive, high value man which so their "own"

boris

I think we don't have the same thing in mind. There do exist hyperaggressive men and I do not see any weakness to them and quite the contrary, functionally they are superior to other men in many regards and often those which matter most to most men.
Whether they are internally at peace or not who knows. I'm talking about a personality and behaviour type.

The "high quality male" you are talking about is not a very objectively based concept, it's what you view as a "good man" and a good partner with high market value. The truth in how your "high quality man" will function actually may vary from what you thought. The reality is that sexuality is brutal and exactly primal as you said it isn't. Relationships may be more complex, but sexuality remains the same when it is uncontrolled and in a degenerated and more simple society.
Sexual competition is brutal. Reality is brutal. You have to be prepared for it. I do not fall into the hyperaggressive category nor do I abuse women but you have to know these things if you want an objective view on reality, which so that women inherently want aggressive, capable men. And their ideal fantasy is a hyperaggressive, high value man which so their "own"

You are projecting, I never even mentionend relationships.

VitoScaletta

Are you a woman? They often use this kind of sentence.
As he replied I don't think he is a woman lmfao.
The meaning of man and woman has been popularly mutilated in the last few decades in secular, liberal and "non-traditional" societies; especially these last few years in North America with the gender madness. So yes when some people can't even describe what's a man and what's a woman in some countries you can't expect there to be people who act appropriately like their respective sex

VitoScaletta

You are projecting, I never even mentionend relationships.
Maybe. Now that I'm thinking about it your concept of high quality male would be fine in terms of getting sex provided he is physically attractive as well.
But the hyperaggressive male will always achieve more sex and be more successful in this regard

boris

Maybe. Now that I'm thinking about it your concept of high quality male would be fine in terms of getting sex provided he is physically attractive as well.
But the hyperaggressive male will always achieve more sex and be more successful in this regard

Not all women value physical attraction as much. Seductive charm is more important. If you don’t have any of that, you can still provide resources.

A woman wants the highest quality man she can get, high quality men have options, that is the end all, how you are able to have those options is secondary. She sees that by you not being needy, not being a pushover, not treating her like she is the only woman you will ever be able to get, not constantly trying to be with her, women get turned off by that. The aggressive males have those traits, that’s why some women gravitate towards them, they just don’t know any better. The only valid reason why a woman would choose such a man is that she knows he can be able to protect her and the offspring if necessary, but that’s not the most important factor in our society.

And yes women want to submit to a man, but a developed intelligent human doesn’t need aggression for that, you simply don’t take her ***t, don’t be a pushover, and be willing to leave her, that’s enough.

VitoScaletta

And yes women want to submit to a man, but a developed intelligent human doesn’t need aggression for that, you simply don’t take her ***t, don’t be a pushover, and be willing to leave her, that’s enough.
OK, well said
I agree.

Doc Sandoz

All humans both male and female have the capability and dare I say responsibility to overcome our base animal instincts.

Part of the problem is that many these days are doing the exact opposite and returning to living like animals often without even realizing it. There’s a big difference between living a more natural lifestyle and this.

It’s certainly educational to learn about the behaviors of primates and other animals but it’s very unwise to try to emulate them. That is just devolving and probably what the elite want- nudge us more and more towards base animalistic behavior through fear- in order to swoop in under the guise of rescuing us.

Please don’t willingly forfeit the good part of your humanity.

Agreed. As Rose Sayer said, "Nature, Mr. Allnut, is what we are put in this world to rise above."

50 shades of grey sold millions of book and made billions in theaters.

Many Women want to feel dominated in the bedroom and for the man take control.
There is just different levels to it for each women.

Women want to feel a man’s strength and when she feels it she feels protected.

As for abusing women, women who were physically abused as child will look for abusive men or push a man to be physically abusive.
If a woman only received attention from her dad when she did something wrong and was hit or yelled at. In a twisted way she feels when a man is abusive he cares about her. And when a man treats her right it is so foreign to her she will either sabotage the relationship to get him to be abusive or leave him and find a man that will.

And women are attracted to controlled aggression. They want men to have the ability to become aggressive when need be. But ability to control it so they are not a person flying off the handle all the time.
I so agree with this, at least for me anyways…

“Women want to feel a man’s strength and when she feels it she feels protected.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom