Male baboons that harass/assault females are more likely to mate with them

idk maybe a DEFCON 2 level CHIMPOUT in front of some working girls just to get my feet wet? Thinking of saying something like “OOO AAAOO EEE EEEE AAAHHHH” then biting on to their clothes.
“Biting on their clothes” you are so funny! lol

haidut

Forum Supporter
There is a big difference in "being able to do something with high precision" and "startup says it can do something". They are there to make money, what they say doesn't prove anything. Nowhere in the sources I found a proof of what they claim they're able to do, neither a mention of "high precision".
From the way you discussed it I'm under impression you support/believe this idea. If I misunderstood you then you can correct me, or you can ignore what i say obviously, but as they say silence means consent.

What about published, peer-reviewed studies claiming to be able to accurately detect homosexuality, criminality by facial analysis? Does that pass the test?
"...Kosinski, whose work analyzing the connection between personality traits and Facebook activity inspired the creation of political consultancy Cambridge Analytica, is no stranger to controversy. In a paper published in 2017, he and Stanford computer scientist Yilun Wang reported that an off-the-shelf AI system was able to distinguish between photos of gay and straight people with a high degree of accuracy."

Look, I am not sure what your point is here. I have no way of verifying the claims of this or that company, but having worked with AI and specifically facial recognition for years I can tell you it is pretty accurate...for the features you want to detect. Whether those features actually predict if somebody with those feature will commit a crime associated with those features (pedophilia, terrorism, etc) is anybody's guess. That's one reason I am against such technology - i.e. unlike Minority Report where the system had 100% precognition of crimes, this is not how it works in the real world...especially if quantum physics is right about certain features of reality (i.e. indeterminism). All we can do is detect features that may or may not be associated with a specific human activity (i.e. criminality, pedophilia, etc). And even then, again, just because somebody has a face of a pedophile (and maybe even has urges of a pedophile) does not mean that person will break the law. There are plenty of psychopaths out there that would happily kill on a whim but don't do that out of fear of retribution/justice. So far, it seems that this deterrent works, for most crimes and for most people. So, if one believes in the principle of "innocent until committing the crime, and proving the latter in court" then such technology cannot be allowed to become part of the justice system as it would readily be abused and probably quickly become a weapon for extortion, political persecution, etc.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom