Male 25 / Pregnenolone 50mg - Hot Flashes - Raising Metabolism?

J

james2388

Been wondering why I'm getting periods of hot flashes for the last 2 hours, then I think it's the preg I took.
I've been sipping on 12 oz of 2%milk with some sugar and 5oz of coffee mixed. Also today I simply had 4 eggs, a small yogurt, and a banana. Right now I'm about to dig into some watermelon and try to eat more.

Hot flashes from Pregnenolone, stress response or raising metabolism thermogenesis ?

Frankdee20

Been wondering why I'm getting periods of hot flashes for the last 2 hours, then I think it's the preg I took.
I've been sipping on 12 oz of 2%milk with some sugar and 5oz of coffee mixed. Also today I simply had 4 eggs, a small yogurt, and a banana. Right now I'm about to dig into some watermelon and try to eat more.

Hot flashes from Pregnenolone, stress response or raising metabolism thermogenesis ?

Pregnenalone can be unpredictable in its effects, and when I first started using it, I felt insane but soon understood how important it is to consume food with it.... I’m not saying that is the issue, but lots of variables for a tricky substance and these days, I just use it topical with Dhea

OP
J

james2388

Pregnenalone can be unpredictable in its effects, and when I first started using it, I felt insane but soon understood how important it is to consume food with it.... I’m not saying that is the issue, but lots of variables for a tricky substance and these days, I just use it topical with Dhea

Sure I'll have to play around with that, I have oral dhea, and this is oral pregnenolone too. Bottle says just to take with water. Will try it with food too.

Maybe it caused the estrogen to crash?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals