Making Copper Solution

Dave Clark

I just took four or so drops of whatever blue liquid comes about from leaving pennies to lemon juice and open air for 12 hours. It was not deeply hued, just light blue, and should have no bad effects over the next few hours but I will report what happens

:emoji_upside_down:
You may not subscribe to the idea, but the copper 2 that comes out of metals is not bioavailable, and you would most likely do better with copper 1, the form our bodies use and not store (which is what makes people copper toxic). I am not an authority on this subject, but if you haven't looked at it, it may interest you to check out MitoSynergy which is a copper 1 product.

Home - MitoSynergy

Mossy

golder

I’ve used liquid chlorophyll in the past with no adverse effects. Every form of dry copper supplement I’ve taken has been a negative experience.

Actually, even liquid supps, apart from the chlorophyll, have been bad.
Ah, just plain old copper sulphate has caused you problems? In what way? Is this form of chlorophyll likely to get all the copper benefits of the other forms of copper? Thanks for your help :)

Luann

Thanks guys for the responses. And, like James b, I'd like to hear more :rotatinglight:

Mossy

Ah, just plain old copper sulphate has caused you problems? In what way? Is this form of chlorophyll likely to get all the copper benefits of the other forms of copper? Thanks for your help :)
What I tried, in dry form, was supposed to be of higher quality, TRAACS copper glycinate chelate. I’ve also tried making two liquid versions of my own. I believe one was aspartate, another aspirinate, and I tried making colloidal copper, which I’m uncertain about how to label the final product. Copper supplements make me amped and restless, and leave me feeling ill or off. Boron does the same to me. I’ve vowed to never take either again.

Your question about the liquid chlorophyll is one I have myself. I’m not certain how it compares, with regard to copper benefits and bioavailability. I had asked the manufacturer for the specific type of copper and dose per serving, but did not receive a response.

Wish I could be more helpful, but I am just a common Joe who’s winging it, in my pursuit of health.

Evgenij

You may not subscribe to the idea, but the copper 2 that comes out of metals is not bioavailable, and you would most likely do better with copper 1, the form our bodies use and not store (which is what makes people copper toxic). I am not an authority on this subject, but if you haven't looked at it, it may interest you to check out MitoSynergy which is a copper 1 product.

Home - MitoSynergy

Copper-1 can be produced easily and very cheaply at home. You do not need to buy the overpriced MitoSynergy. 100 dollars for 170 mg elemental copper (= 1 gram Copper-1-Nicotinate powder). This is a pure rip-off.

There are several ways to make bioavailable Copper-1. When I have time again, I will write more about it.

golder

Copper-1 can be produced easily and very cheaply at home. You do not need to buy the overpriced MitoSynergy. 100 dollars for 170 mg elemental copper (= 1 gram Copper-1-Nicotinate powder). This is a pure rip-off.

There are several ways to make bioavailable Copper-1. When I have time again, I will write more about it.

would really appreciate hearing some of your insight on making Copper-1
Thank you!

Motif

what’s the easiest way? Would love to know

Dave Clark

get pure copper, distilled water and some sort of acid. boil water with it and let it cool.
Sounds feasible, but I think I will stick with Mitosynergy or high copper foods. If I saw a complete recipe/procedure that was tested for results, etc., I would be more comfortable, but I don't think copper is something that should be part of guess-work. For the people that think MitoSynergy is expensive, they should consider that it doesn't have to be used everyday, and can just be incorporated into a regimen of high copper foods to make sure you are replete with enough copper. At least, that is what I have been doing, allowing me to extend my powder for a six month period.