Making An A, D, K, E Pill?

puella

I was wondering if I mixed the liquid forms of these vitamins with a powder of some sort & then added them to a gelatin capsule , what might be some of the downsides? I was thinking of using corn starch, calcium carbonate, or something else? Oxidation is probably my biggest concern but really don't know enough to figure out if this is worth trying.

Also wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to go about this differently than what I'm thinking? (my husband is going on a very long hike & doesn't want to carry four different bottles of liquid vitamins).

Biggest thanks!

lindsay

I was going to suggest just putting the liquid in gelatin capsules, but they might leak, huh. Unless of course, you could keep them cold enough to harden the MCT oils. That being said, maybe mixing them all together in one bottle (according to the dose needed for each), and then putting the final mixture in gel-caps while on the hike might work. The E might need to be added separately though, since it is thicker.

OP
puella

puella

Mixing them into one bottle might work! I think I have some Vitamin E in pill form too so we could keep it separate. Thanks, Lindsay!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals