Making A Ray Approved Mixed Powder Supplement

Thoushant

Hey,
I'm getting a bit overwhelmed of all the stuff I could be putting in my coffee, and half the time I just forget to use it.
So I'm thinking of creating a mixture of powders I already have, and then apply it to orange Juice or coffee every some hours.

Sugar
Gelatine powder
Taurine
Niacineamide
Salt
Baking soda, small amounts(But that might hinder absorbption of the others?)
Calcium eggshells
Crushed aspirins
In my case, cetirizine for hay fever.
Thyroid glandular powder

So every 3 spoons might be equilivent to small doses, about 30mg b3, 2-3g gelatine, 0.5g taurine, 70mg aspirin etc
What do you think about it? The ratios need to be defined obviously.

Any others worth adding, now I'm at it? Like trace amounts of DHEA og pregnenolone powder maybe.

I'm ordering Mgglycinate,zinc and bvits powder, so those too soon.

milk_lover

Since you already have aspirin and thyroid in the powder, I don't see why not add little DHEA and some pregnenolone?

milk_lover

too much DHEA could increase estrogen (bloating, water retention eg.,) and too much pregnenolone could give you constipation, insomnia, or/and insensitive picker. At a low dose combination of them along with thyroid and aspirin could yield the best results.

Pointless

The baking soda will hinder calcium absorption. Maybe use thiamine for its carbonic anhydrase inhibition to increase CO2. Does it taste bad?

My recommendation is to make it in small batches in case you want to add something or change the ratio.

Drareg

I would add an egg yolk from chickens with a real diet. Make sure you get all the egg white off.

chispas

Hey,
I'm getting a bit overwhelmed of all the stuff I could be putting in my coffee, and half the time I just forget to use it.
So I'm thinking of creating a mixture of powders I already have, and then apply it to orange Juice or coffee every some hours.

Sugar
Gelatine powder
Taurine
Niacineamide
Salt
Baking soda, small amounts(But that might hinder absorbption of the others?)
Calcium eggshells
Crushed aspirins
In my case, cetirizine for hay fever.
Thyroid glandular powder

So every 3 spoons might be equilivent to small doses, about 30mg b3, 2-3g gelatine, 0.5g taurine, 70mg aspirin etc
What do you think about it? The ratios need to be defined obviously.

Any others worth adding, now I'm at it? Like trace amounts of DHEA og pregnenolone powder maybe.

I'm ordering Mgglycinate,zinc and bvits powder, so those too soon.

I thought of this myself, and had a crack at it with a friend. My friend was actually trying to make his own 'energy drink' using SodaStream, and it made me think 'Why not a Ray Peat energy drink?'. What we created was AMAZING...ly disgusting, but I drank it. Not sure if I have ever drunk anything worse in my life, but I didn't spew at least. My heart rate shot up to like 110bpm. But I also felt a bit woozy. B1 is utterly, utterly vile - my friend couldn't cope with the taste, and spat it out. I chugged it for science.

These were the ingredients, and my understanding of their supposed effects (which are probably incorrect):

B3 – 250mg / litre – anti-lactate, very strong anti-serotonin, dopaminergic, pro-oxi metabolism

B1 – 250mg/litre – similar to aspirin, strong anti-lactate effects, promotes oxidative metabolism

B6 – 5mg/litre – similar effects as salt, also anti-estrogenic, anti-adrenaline, pro-glycogen uptake

Caffeine – 100mg / litre – vasodilation/constrictor, anti-estrogenic, anti-serotonin

Salt – 1 tsp/litre – salt pushes glycogen into muscle, holds water in the cell, anti-adrenaline

Glycine – 5g/litre – anti-catabolic muscle preservation agent, potent methionine and glutamine antagonist, promotes glutathione production, aids digestion of protein

Taurine – 2.5g/litre – GABA-agonist, potent anti-histamine, aids uptake of protein - not too much of this or you will get sleepy with antihistamine grogginess.

Sucrose – 100g/litre (I tried to aim close to whatever the Coke ratio is)

Cinnamon – 100mg/litre – blood sugar regulation, natural estrogen antagonist, anti-insulin

Chamomile – 10mcg/ml (1000mg)/litre – very strong anti-nitric oxide effect

Theanine – 150mg/litre – very strong antagonism of cortisol

C02 – produced by body following ingestion of sugar and carbonated drinks – helps to keep oxygen inside the cell and tissues

Sorry for the simplistic/inaccurate explanations of what each substance does, it was really just a guide for when I was trying to explain it to my friend. It actually didn't taste half bad, less the B1, with carbonated water, and a strong bit of elderberry cordial: BottleGreen - Elderflower

The tarty/sweetness of the elderberry really worked to mask the B3, and it went well with the chamomile and cinnamon. It just needed more experimentation to get it balanced. You have to steep all of the ingredients in warm water first until they dissolve. You have to add the carbonated water at the very end and slowly, so that the ingredients don't meta morph into a volcano on you.

All of the ingredients were 100% pharmaceutical grade, no fillers. Bought from a herb shop in my local area that creates extracts of various substances.

chispas

I wouldn't add hormones/calcium to the drink, as they don't dissolve quite as well and it's easy to take too much. All of the above listed ingredients dissolved nicely. I was originally looking for things that would be mostly harmless even if I drank 6 litres worth - but the taste has got to improve before that happens!

OP
Thoushant

Thoushant

I usually drink coffee with 3spoons sugar and 1 spoon gelating, make it smooth.
Today: 400mg taurine, 1/5 capsule B-50, 1.5mg DHEA, 7mg pregnenolone, 1spoon gelatine, 2 spoons sugar, a bit salt. It didn't taste bad per se, but something in it was robbing the coffe taste / neutralizing it.

The baking soda will hinder calcium absorption. Maybe use thiamine for its carbonic anhydrase inhibition to increase CO2. Does it taste bad?

My recommendation is to make it in small batches in case you want to add something or change the ratio.
Sounds intersting, I am about to purchase singular B-vitamins.

I wouldn't add hormones/calcium to the drink, as they don't dissolve quite as well and it's easy to take too much. All of the above listed ingredients dissolved nicely. I was originally looking for things that would be mostly harmless even if I drank 6 litres worth - but the taste has got to improve before that happens!
Yeah, I've noticed the eggshell lies at the bottom :/
so will try that. I really like your energy drink idea, but those darn B-vitamins taste awful.

My thyroid supplement this time is from natural sources. But I ordered the wrong one, so there is thymus, spleen, adrenal tissue in it.. The BigVits Shop :: Thyroid, Raw Thyroid, 390mg x 60Caps Buy online today. Same day dispatch. Best prices in UK & EU

Drareg

Why would you get all the egg white off?

I think raw egg white used to be injected into mice to cause a stress response before chemicals were used, I'm not 100% on this, I think I picked up from Albert Szent Georgi or Ray Peat, I could be wrong.

Too much raw egg white can definitely cause biotin issues though,stops the absorption of biotin,avidin in egg white raw I think.

DesertRat

I've had similar remembering issues plus not wanting to measure out all the stuff 2-3x a day, but I settled on two groups: one mix of the B vitamins dissolved in water, with a little grain alcohol to stabilize. I put a dropper in the jar and take dropperfuls whenever I go into the fridge for OJ. Advantage is I can squirt it down the back of the throat and not taste the bitterness as much. The second batch is the other stuff, right now the aminos and mg, which I just leave as powder and then scoop into the OJ and mix. They really don't taste too bad -- nothing compared to the chlorella and spirulina I used to think was healthy.

m_arch

I thought of this myself, and had a crack at it with a friend. My friend was actually trying to make his own 'energy drink' using SodaStream, and it made me think 'Why not a Ray Peat energy drink?'. What we created was AMAZING...ly disgusting, but I drank it. Not sure if I have ever drunk anything worse in my life, but I didn't spew at least. My heart rate shot up to like 110bpm. But I also felt a bit woozy. B1 is utterly, utterly vile - my friend couldn't cope with the taste, and spat it out. I chugged it for science.

These were the ingredients, and my understanding of their supposed effects (which are probably incorrect):

B3 – 250mg / litre – anti-lactate, very strong anti-serotonin, dopaminergic, pro-oxi metabolism

B1 – 250mg/litre – similar to aspirin, strong anti-lactate effects, promotes oxidative metabolism

B6 – 5mg/litre – similar effects as salt, also anti-estrogenic, anti-adrenaline, pro-glycogen uptake

Caffeine – 100mg / litre – vasodilation/constrictor, anti-estrogenic, anti-serotonin

Salt – 1 tsp/litre – salt pushes glycogen into muscle, holds water in the cell, anti-adrenaline

Glycine – 5g/litre – anti-catabolic muscle preservation agent, potent methionine and glutamine antagonist, promotes glutathione production, aids digestion of protein

Taurine – 2.5g/litre – GABA-agonist, potent anti-histamine, aids uptake of protein - not too much of this or you will get sleepy with antihistamine grogginess.

Sucrose – 100g/litre (I tried to aim close to whatever the Coke ratio is)

Cinnamon – 100mg/litre – blood sugar regulation, natural estrogen antagonist, anti-insulin

Chamomile – 10mcg/ml (1000mg)/litre – very strong anti-nitric oxide effect

Theanine – 150mg/litre – very strong antagonism of cortisol

C02 – produced by body following ingestion of sugar and carbonated drinks – helps to keep oxygen inside the cell and tissues

Sorry for the simplistic/inaccurate explanations of what each substance does, it was really just a guide for when I was trying to explain it to my friend. It actually didn't taste half bad, less the B1, with carbonated water, and a strong bit of elderberry cordial: BottleGreen - Elderflower

The tarty/sweetness of the elderberry really worked to mask the B3, and it went well with the chamomile and cinnamon. It just needed more experimentation to get it balanced. You have to steep all of the ingredients in warm water first until they dissolve. You have to add the carbonated water at the very end and slowly, so that the ingredients don't meta morph into a volcano on you.

All of the ingredients were 100% pharmaceutical grade, no fillers. Bought from a herb shop in my local area that creates extracts of various substances.
ha that's a classic! Good to know about taurine, I had no idea it was antihistamines!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom