Make Coke Nutrientous

biggirlkisss

coke is as much money as cabronated water here so i was wondering is there supplements I can put into it to give it calicum and mag to lower the damage from excess phopertous.

J

jb116

coke is as much money as cabronated water here so i was wondering is there supplements I can put into it to give it calicum and mag to lower the damage from excess phopertous.
I wouldn't be too concerned with the phosphorous content of a soda. It's very low.

Herbie

Ray said the phosphorus is low in coke and that coke has potassium and the coca leaf extract is anti inflammatory.

Coke possibly has orange oil, neroli oil, lemon oil, lime juice, vanilla extract, nutmeg oil, neroli oil, cinnamon oil, coriander oil.

You could put some potassium hydroxide or some magnesium hydroxide in the coke bottle to enrich it with some minerals. The potassium/magnesium hydroxide will react with the co2 in the coke, forming potassium/magnesium bicarbonate. Careful not to drink things with bicarbonate near protein meals, unless you have a strong digestion. Regarding the phosphorus amount, just like the members above said, it is a small amount, so no problem.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals