Haidut Interview Maintain your brain w/Georgi Dinkov & Constantine Kangarelidis

David PS

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Rock n Roll! Thanks David PS!
I was pretty surprised how good the Mercola and the Salidino interviews went! I expected a lot more arguing and head butting. Georgi really tickled some mitochondria in their brains!

dfspcc20

I'm trying to re-listen but can't find the spot... When @haidut was talking about inosine, what substance did he say when taken along with it could basically restore the heart back to normal after a heart attack?

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I'm trying to re-listen but can't find the spot... When @haidut was talking about inosine, what substance did he say when taken along with it could basically restore the heart back to normal after a heart attack?
It’s at the one hour 49 minute mark, sounded something like allobuneral? Not sure. Then he said something else inhibits the pathway was stuff like that eugenol , vitamin e b6 and progesterone.

I looked up eugenol on Amazon , clove oil came up and some sort of dental repair

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I think it must be

allopurinol​

Some studies with on uric acid

:M :B.

It’s at the one hour 49 minute mark, sounded something like allobuneral? Not sure. Then he said something else inhibits the pathway was stuff like that eugenol , vitamin e b6 and progesterone.

I looked up eugenol on Amazon , clove oil came up and some sort of dental repair
I found out the other day that potato packagers spray potatoes with clove oil to keep them from sprouting.

dfspcc20

I think it must be

allopurinol​

Some studies with on uric acid

Thanks! I listened to the podcast over a couple days during my commute. I made a mental note about the inosine topic and read more about it later, but then couldn't remember if it was towards the beginning or end of the podcast.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals