Rhys

I tried this on my forearms and immediately got a burning itchy sensation that lasted for 10 minutes until I washed it off, also red bumps on my skin, my guess is im allergic to DMSO. Any similar responses?

I have a positive update to note on this. I was having muscle spasms on my inner quads, potentially from over exerting during a work out. I know that muscle spasms/cramps are in part caused by too much intracellular calcium and not enough magnesium, so I tried the Magnoil again, this time on my thighs instead of forearms.

I had zero reaction there, no itching/burning or bumps. This leads me to believe the first time was a reaction with the DMSO and the lotion I had on (dr. Bronners). I can't think of anything else that would have caused it. Maybe something to keep an eye on for others that have reacted negatively.

boris

I have a positive update to note on this. I was having muscle spasms on my inner quads, potentially from over exerting during a work out. I know that muscle spasms/cramps are in part caused by too much intracellular calcium and not enough magnesium, so I tried the Magnoil again, this time on my thighs instead of forearms.

I had zero reaction there, no itching/burning or bumps. This leads me to believe the first time was a reaction with the DMSO and the lotion I had on (dr. Bronners). I can't think of anything else that would have caused it. Maybe something to keep an eye on for others that have reacted negatively.

Absolutely. Your skin needs to be totally cleaned before applying DMSO. I guess it tries to carry whatever dirt/foreign residue from creams or other substances with it, which causes the itching. I got the same intense burn the first time when I applied it over an area that hat oil with vitamins on it.

Applied fresh out of the shower causes no itching for me. Not showered, but arms washed with water only causes slight short itching sensation, but without lasting irritation.

managing

I want to give an update. I acquired this right after @haidut released it. I applied it just a few times, just a few drops. Each time it gave me an intense headache. Weird, random. I put it away and just recently began to use it again out of curiosity. Wow, what a difference. More energy, clarity, strength. I am using 2-3 drops 2-3x day.

THe first time I used it (recent) it was really weird. Within 15 minutes of placing one drop on my forearm I think I emptied the entire contents of my colon. It wasn't entirely pleasant and clearly would not be good if that happened every time. But I tried it again a few days later. In about 15 min I had another BM. But quite normal this time. I had not been having any constipation or problems whatsoever before this. Third time I tried it, no reaction and since then I've been experiencing nothing but positives as mentioned above.

SonOfEurope

Haidut,

I got mine today here in Canada well packaged as always... I just applied 3 drops on my wrist and let it rest there for thirrty or so minutes and and already feeling the magnesium high.

Absorption for me was fantastic, no rash from DMSO or anything!

And I'm red like an apple

Heheh

Thanks again haidut bruh! Another great one almost like Estroban (6/7 drops a day and I must say it's a must-have to every dude in here looking to increase androgenicity, trussst me).

I'm typing like an idiot - I'kno dis - but I'm so very MAGNESOGENIC ATM...you know the feeling. please forgive me. xD

Try 25 drops
Haidut,

I got mine today here in Canada well packaged as always... I just applied 3 drops on my wrist and let it rest there for thirrty or so minutes and and already feeling the magnesium high.

Absorption for me was fantastic, no rash from DMSO or anything!

And I'm red like an apple

Heheh

Thanks again haidut bruh! Another great one almost like Estroban (6/7 drops a day and I must say it's a must-have to every dude in here looking to increase androgenicity, trussst me).

I'm typing like an idiot - I'kno dis - but I'm so very MAGNESOGENIC ATM...you know the feeling. please forgive me. xD
Try 25 drops :D

Reet

I have used this product to try reduce muscle tightness but not noticed much difference, however my partner who has had a slight tremor in his hands since he was young, tried a few drops (maybe like ten) on his wrist and within 10 minutes his hands had stopped shaking completely He’s kept using it every few days and it’s continued to act in the same way. It was very powerful to witness the change so rapidly

SonOfEurope

I have used this product to try reduce muscle tightness but not noticed much difference, however my partner who has had a slight tremor in his hands since he was young, tried a few drops (maybe like ten) on his wrist and within 10 minutes his hands had stopped shaking completely He’s kept using it every few days and it’s continued to act in the same way. It was very powerful to witness the change so rapidly

You might want to increase your Potassium and thyroid.

More ripe fruit, more organ meats and boiled greens... and this is just my advice but 9 to 15mg of Progesterone E a day might reset mineral-related issues if combined with the above and end that muscle tightness.

B

Braveheart

I live in India and its 34 degree Centigrade here, so its definitely not due to weather. I kept it under the shade (away from direct sunlight) in my balcony in afternoon when ambient temperature is quite high but it still has sedimentation. I am unable to use it properly because of the clogged dropper.
The same has happened to me...

Mauritio

Somebody knows who to get the DMSO taste out of the bottle?
I've been cleaning it with detergent and water and still when ingest a drop (I use it for a progesterone solution ) I still get a DMSO taste in my mouth.
Would that be a problem or interfere with the ethanol or progestene in the bottle?

Velve921

I just got through my first 18 hours with Magnoil.

I already have 4+ bowel movements per day so gut has been working quite well.

Here's my question, I just made a bowel movement and for the first time it had a metallic smell.

Can anyone else relate?

Thanks for the feedback in advance.

Recoen

I just got through my first 18 hours with Magnoil.

I already have 4+ bowel movements per day so gut has been working quite well.

Here's my question, I just made a bowel movement and for the first time it had a metallic smell.

Can anyone else relate?

Thanks for the feedback in advance.
Will you please share how much you took and if you took the magnoil topically?

Velve921

@haidut I've experimented with this for a few more days, it's kind of intense to be honest. I don't think I've ever felt this type of dopamine kick before.

salotz

Just to check my math but at 333 mg /serving with Mg being 8.665 % by weight of magnesium pidolate, thats 28.85 mg Mg /serving. Correct?

Would be nice to edit the top post so that there is an easy reference to the total amount of Mg (and pidolic acid if you care).

dukesbobby777

I need to get some more of this. I haven’t bought any in months, just relying on diet and the occasional homemade magnesium bicarbonate. Magnesium bicarbonate has no effects at all on me anymore. I cannot work out whether the lack of sedative effects from magnesium bicarbonate are down to tolerance, or whether it indicates that my tissues are more replete in magnesium. I assume my body is still absorbing it each time I drink a cup of it each night. Drinking the whole bottle of magnesium bicarbonate also has no effects. When I first started doing it I would get very strong sedative effects.

With magnoil I have never gotten strong sedative effects or increased bowel movements, but application on my forehead (I know not a recommended place for application) in the evenings each day, always resulted in antidepressant effects the following day (which points to its NMDA activity). Acute effects of magnoil are indeed sedative and then, following sleep, I notice the antidepressant effects the following day.

RPDiciple

can u use this orally ? or is it best to use topical? i did not know and tried orally first, holy ***t that tasted BAD :)
@haidut i was also wondering about TyroMix and Tyronene is there calories in these products?