yerrag

The amount would be less than a single dose of Cardenosine. The Cardenosine thread has more info on L-PGA and what it does.
Applying 1884mg (113 drops, or roughly 6 servings) or Magnoil would be about 1800mg of L-PGA. Applied over 4 hours, would there be something I have to be on the lookout for?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Applying 1884mg (113 drops, or roughly 6 servings) or Magnoil would be about 1800mg of L-PGA. Applied over 4 hours, would there be something I have to be on the lookout for?

Some of that is magnesisum and the L-PGA is about 1600mg. Human trials with Metadoxine use up to 2.5g daily and did not find serious issues but I just for safety's sake it is probably better to keep the dose lower. Why are you using so much on a daily basis? The idea is to use no more than 40 drops daily as beyond that it become sedating.

yerrag

Some of that is magnesisum and the L-PGA is about 1600mg. Human trials with Metadoxine use up to 2.5g daily and did not find serious issues but I just for safety's sake it is probably better to keep the dose lower. Why are you using so much on a daily basis? The idea is to use no more than 40 drops daily as beyond that it become sedating.

I'm just trying to see if I could use use the topical administration of magnesium (through Magnoil) in place of IV adminstration of magnesium sulfate. The amount I mention would be the equivalent amount of Magnoil needed. This is not a daily dose. This just needed to be applied over a 4-hour period, one time only.

dfspcc20

@haidut could there be any issue with ordering this product (or any of your other products) during the hot summer months? Even though I've gotten impressively quick turnaround time with all my previous orders, I'd still imagine the package would sit in a hot, stuffy mail facility, plane, truck, mailbox, etc. for several hours, at least.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut could there be any issue with ordering this product (or any of your other products) during the hot summer months? Even though I've gotten impressively quick turnaround time with all my previous orders, I'd still imagine the package would sit in a hot, stuffy mail facility, plane, truck, mailbox, etc. for several hours, at least.

Not that I know of. Nothing in the product spoils, but just like the other liquid products FDA says shelf life is no longer than 12 months. Unless you are heating it to 200 degrees Fahrenheit I don't think there will be an issue.

Georgi: @haidut
This is an order followup request.
I received magnoil order today, thank you.
I applied 20 drops on inner arm area, 10x5 cm in size, covered with shrink wrap.
I waited patiently for 60 minutes, carefully monitoring for any effects (while sitting).
Result:
* no observable effects
* no DMSO taste in the mouth
* no apparent change in bowel activity
* no change in heart rate, blood pressure, breath pattern
Question:
* what I am missing?
* what should I try to change?
Andrei.

O

oldfriend

I applied 20 drops on inner arm area, 10x5 cm in size, covered with shrink wrap.
Why are covering with shrink wrap? DMSO reacts with some plastics and PVC, which shrink wrap is often made from, is one of them. I think it's possible that you were somewhat deficient in Magnesium. I'd say try increasing to 40 drops if you want obvious results

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I waited patiently for 60 minutes, carefully monitoring for any effects (while sitting).
Result:
* no observable effects
* no DMSO taste in the mouth
* no apparent change in bowel activity
* no change in heart rate, blood pressure, breath pattern
Question:
* what I am missing?
* what should I try to change?
Andrei.

Maybe your magnesium status is already pretty good. A few people reported similar effects but when they increased the dose to 40-60 drops daily then they got loose bowels and dropped back down to 20 drops.

Obi-wan

Wanted to add my experience with Magnoil. Have been applying it to the inside of my elbows, 5 drops each side 2x per day with no noticeable results. After reading Want More Progesterone? Increase Magnesium And Decrease Excessive Calcium! yesterday I applied Magnoil to the back of my neck ( I have sensation issues there due to advanced prostate cancer). I put 5 drops on the back of my neck before going to the gym. Best workout ever. Higher weights on all exercises! Put 5 drops on after the workout, felt good at lunch. Put 5 drops on Mid-afternoon. Got hot and thirsty. Put 5 drops on when any neck sensations started to pop up. Started feeling warm and comfortable. May 30-35 drops for the day. Diminished the bothersome neck sensations and actually felt more normal. I REALLY like this product (I have tried various transdermal products)! WINNER! Will see how today goes...

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I use three drops before bed on my back or lower legs and one or two drops in my feet in the morning. I can tell that any more than that at this time will affect my intestines too much. I also take magnesium glycinate in the morning. I really feel a calmness with the back application and in general this is the best supplement I have ever used. It doesn't sap me or cause some irritation that I didn't expect.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wanted to add my experience with Magnoil. Have been applying it to the inside of my elbows, 5 drops each side 2x per day with no noticeable results. After reading Want More Progesterone? Increase Magnesium And Decrease Excessive Calcium! yesterday I applied Magnoil to the back of my neck ( I have sensation issues there due to advanced prostate cancer). I put 5 drops on the back of my neck before going to the gym. Best workout ever. Higher weights on all exercises! Put 5 drops on after the workout, felt good at lunch. Put 5 drops on Mid-afternoon. Got hot and thirsty. Put 5 drops on when any neck sensations started to pop up. Started feeling warm and comfortable. May 30-35 drops for the day. Diminished the bothersome neck sensations and actually felt more normal. I REALLY like this product (I have tried various transdermal products)! WINNER! Will see how today goes...

Amazing, thanks for the great feedback!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I use three drops before bed on my back or lower legs and one or two drops in my feet in the morning. I can tell that any more than that at this time will affect my intestines too much. I also take magnesium glycinate in the morning. I really feel a calmness with the back application and in general this is the best supplement I have ever used. It doesn't sap me or cause some irritation that I didn't expect.

Great, thanks!

Obi-wan

Second day with Magnoil 5 drops on my neck. Ended up doing 30 drops total. No hot feeling today. Would do every time I starting getting neck sensations which went away after 5 minutes. Felt more normal and more loose in my joints. Also felt happier...Haidut you are going to get a lot of orders on this as I am posting my appeal of Magnoil on various threads...I believe site application makes a big difference. No bowel issues by the way.

Obi-wan

2 drops of Oxidal in my drinking water once a day seems to have synergy with this

B

Braveheart

2 drops of Oxidal in my drinking water once a day seems to have synergy with this
NEWS FLASH!!...Obi-wan-mon has just been promoted to Executive Sales Manager of IdeaLabs....congratulations!!

Obi-wan

NEWS FLASH!!...Obi-wan-mon has just been promoted to Executive Sales Manager of IdeaLabs....congratulations!!
:rockoutWait till @haidut finds out...I just like his products, what can I say...you just have to know which ones apply to you and which ones don't. Maybe I'll get an IdeaLabs t-shirt.. XL works...

Last edited:
B

Braveheart

:rockoutWait till @haidut finds out...I just like his products, what can I say...you just have to know which ones apply to you and which ones don't. Maybe I'll get an IdeaLabs t-shirt.. XL works...
You deserve it...I for one have learned much from your hands on experimentation and feedback...thanks

Kennya

Magnoil is the best mag supplement I’ve ever used. Sleep has been phenomenal, temps and heart rate have been up, yet always produces a calm and serene feeling. 5 drops am, 10 drops a couple hours before bed, and 5 drops 30 min-1 hour after that. A couple mornings I was literally sweating with a 90 pulse. Great stuff.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals