Magnoil - Liquid Magnesium

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Rhys

Rhys New Member

I have a positive update to note on this. I was having muscle spasms on my inner quads, potentially from over exerting during a work out. I know that muscle spasms/cramps are in part caused by too much intracellular calcium and not enough magnesium, so I tried the Magnoil again, this time on my thighs instead of forearms.

I had zero reaction there, no itching/burning or bumps. This leads me to believe the first time was a reaction with the DMSO and the lotion I had on (dr. Bronners). I can't think of anything else that would have caused it. Maybe something to keep an eye on for others that have reacted negatively.

2. Patty

Patty Member

Would appreciate if you share link to this post?
    Thanks

3. boris

boris Member

Absolutely. Your skin needs to be totally cleaned before applying DMSO. I guess it tries to carry whatever dirt/foreign residue from creams or other substances with it, which causes the itching. I got the same intense burn the first time when I applied it over an area that hat oil with vitamins on it.

Applied fresh out of the shower causes no itching for me. Not showered, but arms washed with water only causes slight short itching sensation, but without lasting irritation.