Scenes

An update on my previous report which was very early.

I've been using 10 drops a night. It makes me really sleepy, and the next day my temps are almost a full degree higher. I'm mad thyroid resistant, so this has been huge. I think it helps with joint pains, but it's hard to tell sometimes.

What is thyroid resistant? Tried lots of doses and still stay cold?

If so, what works to fix it? Magnesium obviously helps you.

Has Magnoil made a difference to anyone where magnesium oil previously hadn't?

Magnesium oil didn't do much for me. Occasionally I'd feel it, but most times I didn't. I'd also supplement mag glycinate which helped me with dizziness, but it was hit or miss. Magnoil is pretty consistent in helping me with dizziness. 5 or 6 drops a few times a day is better than 200 mg of magnesium orally in the for of mag glycinate, for me.

Spartan300

Thanks ImprovingDaily. Good to know.

I don't feel anything but my calves are constantly mildly twitching and I'm wondering if this is indicating low magnesium. Magnesium oil hasn't made any difference.

Momado965

I think both DHEA and gonadal androgens like T/DHT and androsterone increase nail growth. Since nails are mostly collagen, their growth is probably a good surrogate/biomarker of bone health/anabolism and it is well known that androgens are anabolic for the bone. I would go as far as to say that hair/nail growth is a good surrogate for metabolic health and anabolism in general as their speed of growth is also indicative of rates of protein synthesis. Peat said repeatedly that men with strong bones are very virile, which is not surprising because osteocalcin (produced in the bones) potently stimulates androgen synthesis.

Aside from k2 and fixing any prolactin, estrogen, cortisol issue how can I replicate the virility of men with strong bones.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I bought this for my mom to try and she says has stopped nodding off after dinner, but is still having trouble sleeping at night. But the not nodding off after dinner is a huge improvement and she is very happy about that, so thank you Haidut! I personally noticed a distinct feeling of calm after my first usage of 5 drops. I don't notice this so much anymore when I use it, but this could be because I have been working on my mag levels in general.

Any update on a non-dmso version for those who can't use dmso?

Thank you for a great product.

Awesome, glad it is helping! We should have a non-DMSO version within 2 weeks. It probably won't absorb as well as the DMSO version but the magnesium content per dose would higher so that should compensate for lower absorption.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
An update on my previous report which was very early.

I've been using 10 drops a night. It makes me really sleepy, and the next day my temps are almost a full degree higher. I'm mad thyroid resistant, so this has been huge. I think it helps with joint pains, but it's hard to tell sometimes.

Excellent, thanks for reporting!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Aside from k2 and fixing any prolactin, estrogen, cortisol issue how can I replicate the virility of men with strong bones.

Anti-serotonin chemicals are VERY anabolic for the bone. I posted a few studies on that and Peat mentioned it as well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is there a ratio to aim for in calcium to magnesium balance? I searched but didn't see that.

I'd say anywhere 1:1 to 3:1 magnesium:calcium would be fine. Most people are deficient in both calcium and magnesium. The former comes from low vitamin D levels, combined with low calcium intake and high PTH. Their blood calcium is usually normal but that is due to elevated PTH and sometimes prolactin.

Lee Simeon

Awesome, glad it is helping! We should have a non-DMSO version within 2 weeks. It probably won't absorb as well as the DMSO version but the magnesium content per dose would higher so that should compensate for lower absorption.
Do you mind sharing which solvent it is or is that confidential until release?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you mind sharing which solvent it is or is that confidential until release?

Sorry, I don't discuss products until they are released. It results in getting an email/PM every 5min asking about release date, solvent, ingredients, effects, etc.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Are you keeping the DMSO version too?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Lejeboca

Yes, we will keep it. It will just be another option to choose from.
@Lejeboca

Thanks!

Just wanted to note my experience: I don't get any redness or a semblance of allergic reaction when I don't use it on my face, head, or upper arms. The benefits stay the same. So changing location for the magnoil application was good for me. (I am using it on my writs and feet now.) Note also that I had those allergic reactions regardless of the size of the application area.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks!

Just wanted to note my experience: I don't get any redness or a semblance of allergic reaction when I don't use it on my face, head, or upper arms. The benefits stay the same. So changing location for the magnoil application was good for me. (I am using it on my writs and feet now.) Note also that I had those allergic reactions regardless of the size of the application area.

Great, thanks for the feedback. I guess local skin thickness and health matter in regards to avoiding allergic reactions.

Waynish

Ok so used it a couple of times on my scalp before bed probably about 20 drops. Instant warming effect this is probably a combination of the magnesium qland dsmo. Feel generally ok, haven't noticed any negative effects so far.

One thing that is interesting is that it has resulted in a lot of scalp skin flaking off. Now this might be a good thing as I suffer from hair loss and the dsmo is likely breaking down the excess sebum and hopefully the magnesium is helping to breakdown any calcification. However I do worry that it might be going to far. While excess sebum is surely bad I'd wager that too Low has equal problems when it comes to hair loss. For now my scalp feels less tight and a bit looser and generally cleaner all good things and when combined with my scalp massages it really removed a lot of flakes.

If I reach a point where my scalp feels too dry I'll probably start application on other areas.

All and all so far so good.

You think it is dissolving the sebum? Is this true? Would this work it taken topically anywhere, or would have to be directly on the sebum?

golder

Haidut,
Different colour in these batches. Could you point me in the right direction as to why?
One bottle is light yellow, the other is a warm orange. See attached photo.
Photos may not do it justice, but I've spent about 10 minutes visually assessing it, and it's definitely the case. Yes, I've tried moving the light source left/right/up/down/further/closer. No, it's not due to the fact one has less volume.
Thanks again Haidut, great product, looking forward to the non DMSO version.

Attachments

• file (1).png
    file (1).png
    171.6 KB · Views: 42
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut,
Different colour in these batches. Could you point me in the right direction as to why?
One bottle is light yellow, the other is a warm orange. See attached photo.
Photos may not do it justice, but I've spent about 10 minutes visually assessing it, and it's definitely the case. Yes, I've tried moving the light source left/right/up/down/further/closer. No, it's not due to the fact one has less volume.
Thanks again Haidut, great product, looking forward to the non DMSO version.

When was the bottle on the right bought? We had one batch made with magnesium pidolate powder that had mild pink hue. That may be why the bottle on the right is of this color. Could also be the bottle itself. Have you tried pouring some liquids out and comparing just those?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals