theLaw

I used it for a month. Temps went up short-term, and about 50% grey in beard disappeared.

Also, no reactions from DMSO as far as I can tell.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
His health is in the shitter like I've rarely seen one, I have not seen blood tests, except he told me he tested thyroid which was "a bit" low and he started supplementing iron after being told by his doc and blood tests he was deficient. Incidentally, both these guys have lipofuscin, and the other one had confirmed high-iron levels in blood. If adrenal hormones like dhea and its metabolites increase nail growth like crazy, then wouldn't low gonadal function / low metabolism still be compatible with fast nail growth?

------------------------------------------

What is the amount of dmso per drop?

--------------------------------------------

Alright guys, would you mind sharing an update on your use of this supplement? Do you still use it? If so what doses and what has been your experience with it?

It is about 25mg/drop.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I am still using 4 drops on my back at night and 3 drops on my feet in the morning. I sleep at least 5 to six hours without waking which is a great improvement for me. @Wagner83

nwo2012

Yes im still using 2 drops twice daily and it has definitely improved ability to sleep longer and fall back asleep essier.

Obi-wan

10 drops inner arm or neck or shoulders usually 3 times a day. I get muscle cramps so it keeps it at bay

Lejeboca

I am consistently applying it to my arms and tops of the feet, 4-5 drops 1x before going to bed at night. No more headaches. Immediate feeing of warmth on the skin (more so when the skin is cleaned prior to the application). In the first month of the application, the area itched for like 15min after application. Now, no itching. The sleep does seem to be less intense in terms of dreams and nightmares. The night, when I didn't use magnoil, my cramps in both feet returned (slightly). Since I've been using magnoil I don't have cramping in the feet. Meanwhile my calcium intake and the amount of D3 supplement didn't change. @Wagner83

ubiety

Been using it for almost a few months now. After a couple of weeks using the full dose, ~5 drops a day seems to work consistently well.
Benefits include:
- regular BMs
- less stiffness in my thighs & hamstrings. Eases aches, soreness, or stiffness wherever I apply it - legs, neck, lower back
- no more insatiable thirst
- lessens reactive hypoglycemia if I take it before a meal, but not convenient to do that

No noticeable difference in temps or pulse from it.

mirc12354

No effects after first application (full dose) but the smell of it is just awful. Will report after a few days.

Last edited:

mirc12354

Is it possible this supplement could worsen sleep in people who are not deficient in magnesium? I am asking this because I noticed it takes much longer for me to fall asleep if I take this product about an hour before sleep and my partner noticed the same. You have written in Cardenosine thread that "L-PGA facilitates ATP synthesis bystimulating de novo synthesis of purines." Could it be that stimulating effect of L-PGA outweights the sedating effect of magnessium??

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it possible this supplement could worsen sleep in people who are not deficient in magnesium? I am asking this because I noticed it takes much longer for me to fall asleep if I take this product about an hour before sleep and my partner noticed the same. You have written in Cardenosine thread that "L-PGA facilitates ATP synthesis bystimulating de novo synthesis of purines." Could it be that stimulating effect of L-PGA outweights the sedating effect of magnessium??

It is certainly possible, as L-PGA is also dopaminergic and such a chemical would be expected to interfere with sleep.

Terma

Might be the DMSO. I tried 4-5 of h's supps in DMSO before giving up because the #1 thing all had in common was worsened insomnia

Years ago before this DMSO fad I tried a 99% pure DMSO sup (not illegal here) and besides the horrible taste (after applying it transdermally) the main issue was also insomnia. So don't think I didn't give it a chance.

No offense but combining magnesium with DMSO just seems like some strange oxymoron to me. Surprised this hasn't come up more. Still waiting for the clean version.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Might be the DMSO. I tried 4-5 of h's supps in DMSO before giving up because the #1 thing all had in common was worsened insomnia

Years ago before this DMSO fad I tried a 99% pure DMSO sup (not illegal here) and besides the horrible taste (after applying it transdermally) the main issue was also insomnia. So don't think I didn't give it a chance.

No offense but combining magnesium with DMSO just seems like some strange oxymoron to me. Surprised this hasn't come up more. Still waiting for the clean version.

We are trying to get a non-DMSO version ASAP. It's just that almost no other salt is soluble in a good transdermal solvent. The combination of magnesium and DMSO is not something new. An old and common remedy for athletic injuries and RA was a mix of DMSO and magnesium chloride.

Terma

We are trying to get a non-DMSO version ASAP. It's just that almost no other salt is soluble in a good transdermal solvent. The combination of magnesium and DMSO is not something new. An old and common remedy for athletic injuries and RA was a mix of DMSO and magnesium chloride.
Take your time.

I was trying it specifically for joint problems. Didn't work at all. Magnesium does a little though.

Some really desperate guys were also putting it right on their *****. I got the impression everything surrounding DMSO was born out of pure desperation rather than science. Weird substance through and through.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Take your time.

I was trying it specifically for joint problems. Didn't work at all. Magnesium does a little though.

Some really desperate guys were also putting it right on their dicks. I got the impression everything surrounding DMSO was born out of pure desperation rather than science. Weird substance through and through.

Why would anybody be putting it on their d***s?? I can see the rationale behind doing this with certain steroids, but why magnesium??

Terma

Why would anybody be putting it on their d***s?? I can see the rationale behind doing this with certain steroids, but why magnesium??
This is completely off everyone's radar, because modern urology is a giant butt joke, but a bunch of guys on one of the popular medical health boards forgot which got stuck with some undiagnosable pain syndrome somewhere between pelvic pain disorder, prostatitis (unlikely) or some rare type of UTI that some thought was mycoplasma. I'm not sure what it did but DMSO (no magnesium) probably numbed the pain. This was how I discovered you can order tetracycline from Russia [or was it Ukraine] off ebay. Good times.

Last edited:

mirc12354

Don't really think DMSO is to blame in my case. Have used it in haidut's product in the past and never had any issues with it - even when using it right before sleep (Lapodin). I think L-PGA is the issue for me. Will try to use the product it in the morning.

skkya

I bought this for my mom to try and she says has stopped nodding off after dinner, but is still having trouble sleeping at night. But the not nodding off after dinner is a huge improvement and she is very happy about that, so thank you Haidut! I personally noticed a distinct feeling of calm after my first usage of 5 drops. I don't notice this so much anymore when I use it, but this could be because I have been working on my mag levels in general.

Any update on a non-dmso version for those who can't use dmso?

Thank you for a great product.

Pointless

An update on my previous report which was very early.

I've been using 10 drops a night. It makes me really sleepy, and the next day my temps are almost a full degree higher. I'm mad thyroid resistant, so this has been huge. I think it helps with joint pains, but it's hard to tell sometimes.

Regina

An update on my previous report which was very early.

I've been using 10 drops a night. It makes me really sleepy, and the next day my temps are almost a full degree higher. I'm mad thyroid resistant, so this has been huge. I think it helps with joint pains, but it's hard to tell sometimes.
+1, er ditto

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals