Dismiss Notice
  6. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Magnoil - Liquid Magnesium

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Apr 13, 2018.

1. dbh25

dbh25 Member

@haidut
    Where do you recommend applying it? Any area with no hair?

2. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Pretty much yes, but not close to the eyes or any sensitive area with very thin skin. So, shoulders, upper arms, chest, torso, thighs, calves, ankles should all work.

3. dbh25

dbh25 Member

Ok, thanks

4. BeHealthy

BeHealthy Member

Thank you for your reply. It is appreciated.

5. Dolomite

Dolomite Member

I think magnoil is all or part of why I can sleep longer without waking and if I do wake up I can go back to sleep. And I don't have to eat. I use two drops on my feet in the morning and four to five drops on my back and stomach at night before bed. I hope I am not jinxing myself by speaking too soon but the only other change has been using honey instead of sugar in my coffee/milk concoction.

I have recently added another thing for sleep, inclined bed therapy. But the above improvements occurred prior to changing my mattress.

6. Blossom

Blossom Moderator

Same for me. I noticed it helped me get back to sleep when I was camping this weekend. I had a busy day outdoors, ate differently, didn't take my normal supplements and went to bed late. I woke up after 6 hours of sleep wishing I had some juice or milk but all I had was some magnoil in my bag. I put 10 drops on my skin and was able to fall back asleep for a couple more hours. I didn't fully appreciate magnoil even though it's nice for my bowels until that experience.

7. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Very nice, thanks for the feedback! Please keep us posted if anything changes with continued usage.

8. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Thanks Blossom! Just out of curiosity - does magnoil change your dreams in any way? Like make them more or less intense?

9. Blossom

Blossom Moderator

They have been less intense lately but I hadn't connected it with magnoil.

10. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

OK, thanks. Some people reported very deep and dreamless sleep when using higher doses, so I was just curious to hear your experience.

11. Blossom

Blossom Moderator

I have been plagued with disturbing nightmares periodically basically since the end of 2016 so this is a welcome change for me.:):

12. dand

dand Member

I am sleeping deeply and find myself nodding off during that day which never happens and I think it is very likely bc of Magnoil. Libido is persistently high. Skin seems really nice and smooth. Have only been taking 4-5 drops every few days and I notice that it seems to work even on the days I don't take it like magnesium is rising systemically in my body. Also, have several friends I have recommended it that could not seem to get relief from insomnia no matter what they tried and magnoil has fixed it. This may be my favorite supplement yet. Anything else I should look for? When I went too high in dose I got a progesterone like effect w/ libido numbing so just going to keep the dose low. I may take a big dose some weekend where I want sleep for ages and don't have anything of substance to do :)

13. bzmazu

bzmazu Member

Does Mag build up in body?...can one end up taking too much?...seems like most here just winging it, so it must not be critical?...I track and average 600mg from alternating/combining 3 diff sources...sounds like Magnoil could be a good replacement.

EDIT....just reread the whole thread and answered my questions.

14. Dolomite

Dolomite Member

I have have taken magnesium in many forms for almost 40 years because I heard it was good for women with cramps. I don't know if it helped but I still take it. Magnoil is the first form I have taken that I can actually feel effects from. I don't use very many drops, perhaps 4-6 per day so measuring the milligrams seems small compared to great effects.

15. bzmazu

bzmazu Member

Thank you for your comment!

16. meatbag

meatbag Member

I gotta say I think this stuff is great. I used the past two nights and slept really well and I noticed there is almost no bubbles in urine which Ray Peat said is due to adrenaline. Also it does make the whole body feel warm. Even using 40 drops two days in a row did not produce any signs of too much magnesium so I suspect I wasn't getting eneough. Thanks for this product :thumbsup:

17. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

I'd like to add that the only two people I have seen with very fast nail growth don't necessarily look in great health, one of them for sure. A simple and obvious remark but if adrenal steroids can increase nail growth like crazy then why wouldn't fast nail growth be a sign of high adrenal activity, how could it be considered as a reliable marker of health? Tbh one of them looks like cortisol has already taken over big time.
    I wonder if a high adrenal activity can come along with particular positive effects.

^
    |

This guy knows nothing about biology.

18. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Amazing! Thanks for the feedback.

19. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

How fast is their nail growth? It is hard to believe that person has high cortisol as cortisol has a very well documented inhibitory effect on both hair and nail growth. Maybe the person also has high thyroid? Have any blood tests been done by any of them?