Magnets stick to vaccine site?

You should insist on not being injected with a contrast agent! Pictures should be possible without it. I was stupid and said yes to the injection. When I was laying there before(!) getting in the MRI, I got a burning pain in my chest by which even the doctor got concerned; but they didn't know what to do about it so we just went on. o_O
The pain got weaker till it became "just" a strange sensation which disappeared after a few days. Nevertheless, Chuck Norris says his wife got heavily poisoned by multiple contrast agent injections (no joke, you can google it). It is some dubious stuff and should not be necessary.
Gadolinium poisoning is possible from the MRI contrast agents. There's a chelator called NBMI (a.k.a Emeramide a.k.a OSR) that was invented by chemist Boyd Haley that can be used to chelate gadolinium.

He designed the molecule to bind to mercury and not unbind from it even if it takes months for the mercury to be excreted from the body because of impaired liver and/or kidney function, and it does that; the molecule's affinity for mercury is its greatest affinity, meaning it won't unbind from mercury to bind to anything else instead. It also has a high affinity for cadmium and lead -- I think maybe 2nd and 3rd most -- and so will bind to and stay bound to those unless it gets near a mercury that it'll drop the cadmium or lead to bind to instead. That means it is possible to have some redistribution symptoms from cadmium or lead if you have a lot of one or both of those and mercury, but if you can tolerate those symptoms then as the mercury is decreased there'll be less redistribution from binding then unbinding of cadmium and lead and the cadmium and lead will be preferentially bound because of the mercury not being an option. That's the theory of which metals will be excreted in what order because of the molecule's affinities -- that mercury will be bound and excreted first, then the metals of lesser affinities -- but in practice the NBMI molecules don't all get bound to mercury even if it's in the body and so mercury, cadmium, and lead are all bound and removed somewhat, mercury the most, and as the amount of mercury in the body decreases the cadmium and lead are bound more.

I forget what the affinity for gadolinium is, but lots of people have used NBMI to chelate it pretty safely. You just have to be aware that if you have lots of mercury, cadmium, or lead, it'll chelate those too and there might be some redistribution symptoms from that. But the redistribution risks from NBMI are much less than other chelators. There are lots of people who have had problems from redistribution from using other chelators who use NBMI to fix those. There's a Facebook group; search "NBMI Emermide".

Nemo

I think you hit the nail on the head. I've been wondering about what is in the chemtrails and if this has something to do with increased electromagnetic intolerance among mankind. I have been this way since 2007. Are we inhaling this stuff from the air, what is being dropped from planes?

I just said to my husband this morning, "I'm glad we've never had chemtrails here."

He said: "What are you talking about? They're up there everyday."

Grapelander

Mind-controlled nanobots could release drugs inside your brain
The bots also have a gate, which has a lock made from iron oxide nanoparticles. The lock opens when heated using electromagnetic energy, exposing the drug to the environment.
To get the DNA bots to respond to a person’s thoughts, the team trained a computer algorithm to distinguish between a person’s brain activity when resting and when doing mental arithmetic.
The algorithm could be trained to track other types of brain activity, says Sachar Arnon, a member of the team at the Interdisciplinary Center. “It could track brain states that underlie ADHD or schizophrenia, for example. It could be modified to suit your needs.”

Grapelander

Vaccines Are Inserting Nanobots In Your DNA

The idea from Celeste that there is a hollow “carbon nanotube” that can hold bacteria, parasites, even explosives makes a lot of sense.
Dr. Palevesky has recently done an interview where he says he suspects that the covid-19 virus is a parasite/bacteria combo.

I discovered that the bioweaponized Tick (Lyme Disease) is also a parasite/bacteria combo made in the Plum Island high security Lab off of Long Island using this nanotechnology, carbon nanobot.

Perhaps Covid-19 is another advanced version. That is why Dr. Palevsky says that HQC and antibiotic work. HQC is a parasitical…kills the parasite; parasite lets go of the bacteria; the antibiotic kills the bacteria. No surprise that Fauci and the FDA/CDC is blacklisting it.

2db29450-2ef9-11e4-b8b2-a721af0df03a_0828nanobots.jpg

Last edited:

Grapelander

THE SENTIENT WORLD SIMULATION: UPLOADING YOUR MIND TO A DIGITAL WORLD

It was with the development of the first supercomputers, system for controlling the mind; brain and behavior was established. This was a part of the new science of cybernetics, which became public 1948 when the American professor Norbert Wiener published his book with the same title. The researchers’ project of mind control is most often classified as behavior or cognitive manipulation. Already from the beginning, more than half a century ago, it was possible to intercept thoughts, memories, and sensory functions such as sight or hearing. Cybernetics was also the first science that could not only measure and analyze what it came in contact with, but also change these processes. From the early beginning it was a debate about the issue.

The scientific magazine Science had 14-pages in their 1956 November issue under the heading “Some Issues Concerning the Control of Human Behavior”, and Professor Carl R Rogers said: “We can choose to use our growing knowledge to enslave people in ways never dreamed of before, controlling them by means so carefully selected that they will perhaps never be aware of their loss of personhood”. He added the possibility for political use: “Of all the dictatorships espoused by utopists, this is the most profound, and incipient dictators might well find in this utopia a guidebook of political practice…”but mentioned the probable misuse in democratic countries. This scared many. In the USA books were published, articles written and speeches held by leading people about the danger. The threat of exploitation of humans by a remote control technology became apparent. The American professor of psychiatry Joost Meerloo, released his book “The Rape of the Mind” (1956) in which he said:“The tragic facts of political experiences in our age make it all too clear that applied psychological technique can brainwash entire nations and reduce their citizens to a kind of mindless robotism which becomes for them a normal way of living.”

Grapelander

Pubmed: Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine
The use of superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs) to deliver genes via magnetofection shows promise in improving the efficiency of gene delivery both in vitro and in vivo. In particular, the duration for gene transfection especially for in vitro application can be significantly reduced by magnetofection compared to the time required to achieve high gene transfection with standard protocols.
The most common method for synthesizing nanometer-sized magnetite Fe3O4 particles in solution is by chemical coprecipitation of iron salts.

Multifunctional Magnetic Nanoparticles: Design, Synthesis, and Biomedical Applications

Nemo

There's now an official scientific study on whether or not the vaxxed are magnetized.

Scientists in Luxembourg found 0 out of 30 non-vaxxed were magnetized.

29 of 30 vaxxed were magnetized. The one that wasn't had received the vaxxed at a private clinic. All the magnetized had received the shot at government clinics.

Doctors and nurses on twitter are reporting, however, that they are seeing unvaxxed people who are in close contact with vaxxed people showing up magnetized. One nurse says non-vaxxed magnetism starts in the chest, then moves to the head and extremities.

V

valdz

There's now an official scientific study on whether or not the vaxxed are magnetized.

Scientists in Luxembourg found 0 out of 30 non-vaxxed were magnetized.

29 of 30 vaxxed were magnetized. The one that wasn't had received the vaxxed at a private clinic. All the magnetized had received the shot at government clinics.

Doctors and nurses on twitter are reporting, however, that they are seeing unvaxxed people who are in close contact with vaxxed people showing up magnetized. One nurse says non-vaxxed magnetism starts in the chest, then moves to the head and extremities.
Is there any way to mitigate this? Or do tests and treat it? I'm unvaxx'd and magnet is sticking on my collarbone and nose. I work in healthcare and surrounded with pts and vaxx'd population. So I'm curious on how to approach this. Appreciate the studies and findings you posted.

boris

Is there any way to mitigate this? Or do tests and treat it? I'm unvaxx'd and magnet is sticking on my collarbone and nose. I work in healthcare and surrounded with pts and vaxx'd population. So I'm curious on how to approach this. Appreciate the studies and findings you posted.

Could be just surface friction. I got a plastic lighter and all kinds of non magnetic materials to stick to my arm. Put some powder on those areas to make sure it's not just friction and test again if it sticks. I haven't seen a single "magnet challenge" video where someone proves that the magnet sticks when upside down.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@robbsfilms/video/6970366315890478341?lang=de-DE&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Nemo

Valdz, because it's spreading to the unvaxxed and spreading through the bodies of the vaxxed, a number of doctors and scientists now believe the spike protein itself is magnetic.

If that's true, and I think the odds are good, a dose of ivermectin should clean out the spike proteins you've picked up. In Mexico they used 12 mg a day of ivermectin for two days.

Since you work in healthcare, you may want to go for long-term prophylaxis with hydroxychloroquine. Virologist Adam Gaertner is now recommending long-term prophylaxis for healthcare workers, and that's based on a long twitter discussion and private discussions with doctors and scientists. The half life of HCQ is 18 days, so you can take 200 mg once a week and have good continuous protection.

The ivermectin restores parts of your immune system that are disabled by the spike protein, blocks the spike protein from your ACE2 receptors, and is anti-inflammatory.

The HCQ blocks the spike protein from your ACE2 receptors, fights the spike's blood clotting effects, and fights prions. The spike proteins are prions and carry a prion domain that folds other proteins into prions. If I'd picked up enough spike proteins to get magnetic, I'd be on HCQ.

Zelenko recommends starting with 5 days of HCQ, 200 mg a day, before going to the weekly dose, to get your blood levels up.

If you can get it, Fleming recommends Clindamycin for a week to get the spikes off your TMPRSS2 receptors.

You don't have the spike proteins being constantly produced in your body, so you probably don't need his full protocol for vaxxers, but you might want to take a look at it here:

Doctors in Gaertner's circle recommend dealing with this promptly.

V

valdz

Could be just surface friction. I got a plastic lighter and all kinds of non magnetic materials to stick to my arm. Put some powder on those areas to make sure it's not just friction and test again if it sticks. I haven't seen a single "magnet challenge" video where someone proves that the magnet sticks when upside down.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@robbsfilms/video/6970366315890478341?lang=de-DE&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

My collarbone has pretty strong hold. I've tried a small round magnet and paper clip. Only the small round magnet sticks to the nose but paper clip falls off. But I'll try using powder (if I could find one around me). Baby powder is a challenge to find these days. Lol.

Valdz, because it's spreading to the unvaxxed and spreading through the bodies of the vaxxed, a number of doctors and scientists now believe the spike protein itself is magnetic.

If that's true, and I think the odds are good, a dose of ivermectin should clean out the spike proteins you've picked up. In Mexico they used 12 mg a day of ivermectin for two days.

Since you work in healthcare, you may want to go for long-term prophylaxis with hydroxychloroquine. Virologist Adam Gaertner is now recommending long-term prophylaxis for healthcare workers, and that's based on a long twitter discussion and private discussions with doctors and scientists. The half life of HCQ is 18 days, so you can take 200 mg once a week and have good continuous protection.

The ivermectin restores parts of your immune system that are disabled by the spike protein, blocks the spike protein from your ACE2 receptors, and is anti-inflammatory.

The HCQ blocks the spike protein from your ACE2 receptors, fights the spike's blood clotting effects, and fights prions. The spike proteins are prions and carry a prion domain that folds other proteins into prions. If I'd picked up enough spike proteins to get magnetic, I'd be on HCQ.

Zelenko recommends starting with 5 days of HCQ, 200 mg a day, before going to the weekly dose, to get your blood levels up.

If you can get it, Fleming recommends Clindamycin for a week to get the spikes off your TMPRSS2 receptors.

You don't have the spike proteins being constantly produced in your body, so you probably don't need his full protocol for vaxxers, but you might want to take a look at it here:

Doctors in Gaertner's circle recommend dealing with this promptly.
Thanks for these suggestions! Really appreciated. I was researching some ideas online. Some suggested spirulina, chlorella, Vit C, etc.
I need a scrip for both: ivermectin and HCQ. I found ivermectin from a pharmacy in Mexico but Idk where you can get HCQ w/o a script. Pls lmk if you have good reputable source.
Interesting studies by Dr Fleming. TY!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nemo

Boris, we're not in the magnet challenge videos anymore.

We have a study that proves magnets are sticking to vaxxed people, we have testimony from medical personnel who say it spreads through the body and to unvaxxed people in close contact, and we have reason to believe it's caused by the spike protein.

We have magneto DNA and magnetofection.

Something is very wrong.

V

valdz

Here is a way to make your own hydroxychloroquine @valdz

Thanks Lollipop2 for the recipe!
I've taken some methylene blue before and also tonic water + L-theanine everynight at one point. Maybe I need to get back to that routine.

Hugh Johnson

My collarbone has pretty strong hold. I've tried a small round magnet and paper clip. Only the small round magnet sticks to the nose but paper clip falls off. But I'll try using powder (if I could find one around me). Baby powder is a challenge to find these days. Lol.

Thanks for these suggestions! Really appreciated. I was researching some ideas online. Some suggested spirulina, chlorella, Vit C, etc.
I need a scrip for both: ivermectin and HCQ. I found ivermectin from a pharmacy in Mexico but Idk where you can get HCQ w/o a script. Pls lmk if you have good reputable source.
Interesting studies by Dr Fleming. TY!
Use a piece of thin paper on your skin. Fleming is a convicted felon with a history of faking research. You should probably dismiss him as a source