Magnets stick to vaccine site?

boris

I can tell you now that magnets do not stick to the arm of a vaccinated person. Just checked this myself on a person who got vaxxed yesterday with AZ.

It's supposed to only happen with the mRNA gene therapy from Moderna and Pfizer. The Astra Zeneca is vector based.

P

Peatness

I can tell you now that magnets do not stick to the arm of a vaccinated person. Just checked this myself on a person who got vaxxed yesterday with AZ.
Sorry, not a statistically significant experiment.

Regina

Maybe, but I have had similar thoughts about Iron fortification. It started in the 40s, and in the 70s, numerous iron researchers (including E.D. Weinberg) testified that program should be stopped, as it was causing harm, and you can't treat a medical problem like anemia with a "nutritional" solution, especially one randomly implemented on a large population. Instead of stopping the program, they went they other way an INCREASED the amount of iron added to foods. So, clearly, health of the population was never the real issue.

I can see how they might have started loading up the population with iron for something like later nanobot tech.

Funny how that Vexville program predicts this sort of thing-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvLDpot55wY

Oddly, that's a better explanation of the past year than anything the MSM has offered.

:eek: No words.

Julian

Wtf this is really weird. Has anyone else tried this?

These people aren't vaccinated yet this stuff sticks to them like a magnet.

I have tried to stick metal on myself and a small magnet. On some spots, they seem to stick. (I'm not C19 Vaccinated)

I'm starting to think this is just a normal phenomenon and that maybe it also has to do with how sweaty the part of the skin is or something. Or it could be a different mechanism that's at play. Maybe we are magnetic beings.

Anybody else try this?

Lizb

I have tried to stick metal on myself and a small magnet. On some spots, they seem to stick. (I'm not C19 Vaccinated)

I'm starting to think this is just a normal phenomenon and that maybe it also has to do with how sweaty the part of the skin is or something. Or it could be a different mechanism that's at play. Maybe we are magnetic beings.

Anybody else try this?
Yes a fork sticks to my upper chest. I think it's fairly normal - not unusual at least.
It's not about moisture in my case.

miquelangeles

I have tested it on my parents. They both got the Pfizer vaccine.
I used a small piece from a flexible magnet sheet taken from a fridge magnet.
It did stick to my father's arm, but not to my mother's. I think because my mother's arm had more subcutaneous fat (although she is not overweight), or simply not every vaccinated person experiences it.

Julian

I have tested it on my parents. They both got the Pfizer vaccine.
I used a small piece from a flexible magnet sheet taken from a fridge magnet.
It did stick to my father's arm, but not to my mother's. I think because my mother's arm had more subcutaneous fat (although she is not overweight), or simply not every vaccinated person experiences it.

Try it on yourself, it might just stick as well.

Also try a small piece of metal and put it on various places of your upper body.

I think we as humans can just be magnetic at times.

tankasnowgod

Try it on yourself, it might just stick as well.

Also try a small piece of metal and put it on various places of your upper body.

I think we as humans can just be magnetic at times.

Check out the story on Page 7 of the attached Iron Disorders newsletter from 2007, called "The Phantom Itch." There's also other bizarre experiences with magnetic and electronic devices, as well as static electricity, mentioned on page 6.

Attachments

• In Touch-January-February, 2006.pdf
    551.6 KB · Views: 14

Nemo

Welp, the magnets sticking to people were not only real, they were part of a technology called "magnetofection" used to get the vax mRNA into people's cells.

They were ridiculing Tenpenny at an Ohio hearing recently, and on Twitter today (Alex Berenson, Matt Iglesias), over her claims about the magnetism. The fact-check sites are all lying about it too. But Tenpenny was right all along.

It involves iron oxide in the lipid nanoparticles. George Webb has been talking about this ("nanoferritin") and it turns out it's real.

"Magnetofection™ is a simple and highly efficient transfection method to transfect primary cells and hard to transfect cells."

"The magnetic nanoparticles are made of iron oxyde, which is fully biodegradable, coated with specific proprietary cationic molecules varying upon applications. Their association with the gene vectors (DNA, siRNA, ODN, virus, etc.) is achieved by salt-induced colloidal aggregation and electrostatic interaction. The magnetic particles are then concentrated onto cells by the influence of an external magnetic field generated by a specific magnetic plate. [Note: You can generate the magnetic field chemically.] The cellular uptake of the genetic material is accomplished by endocytosis and pinocytosis, two natural biological processes. Consequently, membrane architecture & structure stay intact in contrast to other physical transfection methods that damage, create hole or electroshock the cell membranes. The nucleic acids are then released into the cytoplasm by different mechanisms depending upon the formulation used."

Here's the chemicell company Dr. Ruby talks about:

She says they say on their website that the technology is not to be used in humans. Dr. Ruby says this poison will get into every cell of your body.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/29PDBFJILQEc/

Last edited:

Nemo

Doctor explains her hypothesis that magnetized RNA (magnetofection) is being used to get the vax RNA across the blood brain barrier.

She's explains the magnetic effects of the vax are real. Explains how she knows it's real and says she's seen it personally.

Says she believes the shots are being used for mass genocide.

View: https://twitter.com/heidegger79/status/1403427030423777281

P

Peatness

Doctor explains her hypothesis that magnetized RNA (magnetofection) is being used to get the vax RNA across the blood brain barrier.

She's explains the magnetic effects of the vax are real. Explains how she knows it's real and says she's seen it personally.

She is the same doctor that exposed the worm like things in the masks

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JLIBdfXUCI

Lizb

In this video she uses a segment from a YouTube video of a man having metal objects stick to his face. This man has never had the vaccine or any flu shots either. I know because I asked the man's wife. The wife made the video to demonstrate that magnetism happens to both vaxed and unvaxed. I wish people wouldn't do that. It discredits them. them.

Nemo

In this video she uses a segment from a YouTube video of a man having metal objects stick to his face. This man has never had the vaccine or any flu shots either. I know because I asked the man's wife. The wife made the video to demonstrate that magnetism happens to both vaxed and unvaxed. I wish people wouldn't do that. It discredits them. them.

She says in the video that she personally witnessed the magnetism in her patients.

And yesterday I posted a video that confirmed George Webb's claim that iron oxide is included in the nanoparticles for the purpose of magnetofection. I linked to companies providing materials for magnetofection.

The general point is that the numerous videos of people having magnets stick to them are correct. There is a magnetic component to the lipid nanoparticles that gets the dangerous spike protein RNA across the blood brain barrier and into places like your bone marrow where it is very dangerous for this stuff to go.

It's so dangerous the magnetofection companies warn it's dangerous and shouldn't be used in large human trials.

Julian

Many of you here are not reading this thread or actually thinking about what is being said.

This magnetic stuff seems to happen to the unvaxxed as well. Just try it on yourself, there's a good chance something sticks to an area of your upper body.

So I don't think this is a vaccine issue. We just might be finding out that humans can be magnetic at times.

Nemo

Many of you here are not reading this thread or actually thinking about what is being said.

This magnetic stuff seems to happen to the unvaxxed as well. Just try it on yourself, there's a good chance something sticks to an area of your upper body.

So I don't think this is a vaccine issue. We just might be finding out that humans can be magnetic at times.

Wrong. We know for a fact that magnetofection techniques were used in the nanoparticles.

We know for a fact there is an entire magnetofection industry, that warns magnetofection should not be used in large human trials.

Iron oxide particles are implanted in the lipid nanoparticles to break the nanoparticles through the blood brain barrier and other resistant cells.

That's why magnets are sticking to the vaxxed.

If YOU had actually read the thread, you'd have known this before you posted.

Lizb

She says in the video that she personally witnessed the magnetism in her patients.

And yesterday I posted a video that confirmed George Webb's claim that iron oxide is included in the nanoparticles for the purpose of magnetofection. I linked to companies providing materials for magnetofection.

The general point is that the numerous videos of people having magnets stick to them are correct. There is a magnetic component to the lipid nanoparticles that gets the dangerous spike protein RNA across the blood brain barrier and into places like your bone marrow where it is very dangerous for this stuff to go.

It's so dangerous the magnetofection companies warn it's dangerous and shouldn't be used in large human trials.
Noted. I don't dispute that. I just think when putting out information on important subjects they should be accurate. I don't like lazy reporting or misrepresentation; it makes it difficult for me to share information.
.....if they got that wrong, what else have they got wrong (that's what goes around in my head). I question everything.
Thanks for taking the time to respond.

P

Peatness

its just oily skin and anti-vaxxers are trying to prove that they are right.
people do crazy things to get their right

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQT8vfwomvs

There is enough information on this thread, let alone elsewhere, that demonstrates that this is nothing to do with oily skin. For instance

Nemo

There is enough information on this thread, let alone elsewhere, that demonstrates that this is nothing to do with oily skin. For instance

The crystals! At last I can read about the crystals! Thanks for the link.