Magnets stick to vaccine site?

rijo

Has anyone actually tried the magnet thing?
I'm pretty sure its fake. One of the girls in that viral compilation video admitted it was a joke. They just lick the item and put it on the skin.

md_a

When they spray metal nanoparticles in the sky, these metals are used as carriers for radiofrequencies to be transmitted throughout the globe. Metals are excellent conductors. Think of the fake cirrus clouds as relay stations for these signals. The signals bounce off the ionosphere and travel around and eventually return to various parts of earth. Very little escapes the ionosphere, when it does, when the signals don’t get received, it’s because of these skip zones where the signals escape. Watch “The Dimming” documentary that is being banned from FB and YT. They have been doing this for decades and geoengineering is not just for weather control. We are inhaling these metal nanoparticles, they make their way into the ground and water supply, contaminating everything. The bioweapons that are masquerading as medical treatments are chock full of metal nanoparticles. The transhuman agenda has been going on for a long time and the metal nanoparticles are a major part of that agenda. The more nanoparticles you accumulate, the more electrosensitive you will become and the easier it will be to manipulate you from your actions to your thoughts. This is not sci-fi. This is quantum physics in action. You have quantum processors throughout your body and cellular water is a repository for EMFs. Check to see if whatever illness you are suffering from is in fact not EHS because the symptoms of acute and chronic radiation poisoning are myriad. - Jae Mi

Last edited:

md_a

It was found that FAUCI had NIH funded 15 nano Patents with indicted scientist, Charles Lieber
Patent pictured is for Nanobots with “ballistic transport” attributes that can fire killer viruses out of nano-canon dust ingested or injected into your body.
FAUCI NIH FUNDED NANOBOT PATENTS:
U.S. PAT. #

195019572_10105159400329159_6597453841476117654_n.jpg
196007983_10105159400369079_5559237189714115094_n.jpg

Last edited:

Nemo

I saw a hilarious Alex Jones clip the other day in which he was saying something like, "The vax crystals are eating our brains!"

Lizb

I've just watched a video where non vaccinated people have metal objects sticking to their upper body. I tried it too and got a fork to stick to my upper chest (unvaccinated). I can't copy the video as owner doesn't allow that - Darci Isabella on YouTube and IG if you want to see.

P

Peatness

This is happening to me too. I can get a magnet to stick to my chest, and forehead. I have not had covid injection but I had other vaccines in the past. I have been in close contact with covid vaccinated persons. I also think I am probably full of heavy metal from previous dental work and supplements.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comstock

Personal N=1, magnets aren't sticking to an acquaintance who got Moderna. We tried a couple fridge magnets, one that seemed decently strong.

David PS

I'm wondering is it safe to have an MRI scan?

I am wondering if the magneto-people would fit into one of the contraindicated categories.

P

Peatness

I am wondering if the magneto-people would fit into one of the contraindicated categories.

That's why I am asking. I've one booked soon.

David PS

That's why I am asking. I've one booked soon.
I am not a medical professional and I do not want to contradict any professional advice that you may recieve. It seems that the lipids in the in a vaccine race around the body and start accumulating in the brain, liver and other organs beginning very quickly. See beginning at 11 minutes in this video.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/jUBRHTZ2ukC7/

P

Peatness

I am not a medical professional and I do not want to contradict any professional advice that you may recieve. It seems that the lipids in the in a vaccine race around the body and start accumulating in the brain, liver and other organs beginning very quickly. See beginning at 11 minutes in this video.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/jUBRHTZ2ukC7/

I haven't taken the covid 'vaccine' but I have had close contact with vaccinated fools! persons. Having said that, who knows what's in my system. A nurse stuck a tetanus injection in my arm in A&E in 2019, I didn't even have time to think about. Thanks for posting, watching now

Last edited by a moderator:

Julian

I've just watched a video where non vaccinated people have metal objects sticking to their upper body. I tried it too and got a fork to stick to my upper chest (unvaccinated). I can't copy the video as owner doesn't allow that - Darci Isabella on YouTube and IG if you want to see.

Wtf this is really weird. Has anyone else tried this?

These people aren't vaccinated yet this stuff sticks to them like a magnet.

tankasnowgod

Somebody posted a link on the forum recently to a blog where the person discusses at length how the vaccines is actually a nanobot-building technology and it needs iron to assemble those tiny nanobots, which can be remotely controlled by EMF. A bit crazy on the explanation side, but also linked to that "Magneto" protein research discussed on the forum recently.

Maybe, but I have had similar thoughts about Iron fortification. It started in the 40s, and in the 70s, numerous iron researchers (including E.D. Weinberg) testified that program should be stopped, as it was causing harm, and you can't treat a medical problem like anemia with a "nutritional" solution, especially one randomly implemented on a large population. Instead of stopping the program, they went they other way an INCREASED the amount of iron added to foods. So, clearly, health of the population was never the real issue.

I can see how they might have started loading up the population with iron for something like later nanobot tech.

Funny how that Vexville program predicts this sort of thing-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvLDpot55wY

Oddly, that's a better explanation of the past year than anything the MSM has offered.

Happycat

I can tell you now that magnets do not stick to the arm of a vaccinated person. Just checked this myself on a person who got vaxxed yesterday with AZ.