Magnets stick to vaccine site?

Ryan33

So theres been a flurry of people posting tic toc videos and youtube videos even a couple nurses that show that a magnet sticks to the person at the vaccine site after they get the shot. Seems all social media is taking them down as fast as people are posting them. What's everyone's thoughts

Brandin

wtf really?? what if they implant some tiny tech in pepple? I was just about to make a post about how my dad took the vaccine and that after that my breathing has eversince felt the same as when I had covid myself. Its been going on for about 2 weeks now. It almost seems as if the vaccine spread to me... If I am lucky it could be allergies since my brother got a cat not too long ago...

Inaut

I was speaking to somebody today. Two of his coworkers received vaccines...They put dimes to the injection site and they stick.. I believe they took the moderna as the people I have asked with Pfizer aren't magnetized.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

somuch4food

I so not want to believe all those things. It seems so crazy bonkers. I can't dismiss them either. They are a possibility.

somuch4food

Nitric oxide has magnetic properties, could be an explanation.
I like a scientific explanation. I tried finding articles debunking this, but they all dismiss it saying it's impossible, there's nothing magnetic in the vaccine. The body's reaction to the shot could create a magnetic spot.

If you are going to rebuke it, use science, not simple dismissal. It's tough in these times to weed through information everybody can say anything and make it believable and accessible.

miquelangeles

I like a scientific explanation. I tried finding articles debunking this, but they all dismiss it saying it's impossible, there's nothing magnetic in the vaccine. The body's reaction to the shot could create a magnetic spot.

If you are going to rebuke it, use science, not simple dismissal. It's tough in these times to weed through information everybody can say anything and make it believable and accessible.
Exactly.

md_a

Next, the researchers inserted the Magneto DNA sequence into the genome of a virus, together with the gene encoding green fluorescent protein, and regulatory DNA sequences that cause the construct to be expressed only in specified types of neurons. They then injected the virus into the brains of mice, targeting the entorhinal cortex, and dissected the animals’ brains to identify the cells that emitted green fluorescence. Using microelectrodes, they then showed that applying a magnetic field to the brain slices activated Magneto so that the cells produce nervous impulses.

To determine whether Magneto can be used to manipulate neuronal activity in live animals, they injected Magneto into zebrafish larvae, targeting neurons in the trunk and tail that normally control an escape response. They then placed the zebrafish larvae into a specially-built magnetised aquarium, and found that exposure to a magnetic field induced coiling manouvres similar to those that occur during the escape response. (This experiment involved a total of nine zebrafish larvae, and subsequent analyses revealed that each larva contained about 5 neurons expressing Magneto.)

somuch4food

Next, the researchers inserted the Magneto DNA sequence into the genome of a virus, together with the gene encoding green fluorescent protein, and regulatory DNA sequences that cause the construct to be expressed only in specified types of neurons. They then injected the virus into the brains of mice, targeting the entorhinal cortex, and dissected the animals’ brains to identify the cells that emitted green fluorescence. Using microelectrodes, they then showed that applying a magnetic field to the brain slices activated Magneto so that the cells produce nervous impulses.

To determine whether Magneto can be used to manipulate neuronal activity in live animals, they injected Magneto into zebrafish larvae, targeting neurons in the trunk and tail that normally control an escape response. They then placed the zebrafish larvae into a specially-built magnetised aquarium, and found that exposure to a magnetic field induced coiling manouvres similar to those that occur during the escape response. (This experiment involved a total of nine zebrafish larvae, and subsequent analyses revealed that each larva contained about 5 neurons expressing Magneto.)

:eek: How far do they want to play God! Some scientists have crazy ideas.

md_a

Manipulative magnetic nanomedicine: the future of COVID-19 pandemic/endemic therapy

Based on the experiences of developing MMN to eradicate neuroHIV/AIDS, under a project of getting into the brain, using MENPs as a drug nanocarrier, magnetically guided drug delivery, and ac-magnetic field stimulation dependent controlled drug release, my team and me believes that MMN can be a future therapy against COVID-19 infection pandemic/or endemic. As it is also known that the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection is a combination of several diseases and symptoms. During the infection treatment, even after the hospital discharge, the patient may have several diseases at the same time for a longer time. Such-complicated medical conditions are not easy to deal with using conventional antiviral drugs. Thus, experts feel the demand for a new therapy that can handle multiple tasks at the same time. Keeping advancements and potentials into consideration, manipulative nanomedicine can be one of the potential COVID-19 infection therapies.

Some of the advancements in this field has been reported, for example, micro-needle-based vaccine delivery to manage COVID-19 infection. Early outcomes are exciting, but a lot must be done in terms of animal model-based trials, and followed up with FDA approval, needed prior to suggest clinical implication. To promote MNM against COVID-19 successfully, a public-private involvement-based significant research needed to be conducted in this field to create a path from a lab (in-vitro) to in-vivo (appropriate animal model) to risk assessments to clinical trials to risk assessment to human trial to risk assessment to FDA approval for public utilization. In the process of developing an anti-COVID-19 infection therapy, careful and critical safety-related risk assessments will be a crucial factor to decide progression step-by-step. This introducing AI will be a good choice to gather bioinformatics, perform big data analysis, avoid unnecessary hit-&-trial approaches, establish a relation with a biological and pathological parameter, and projection of a potential approach. Besides AI, it is also suggested to design several projects focused on every aspect of pre/post-SARS-CoV-2 virus infection, and based on assessments and analytics a potential drug nanocarrier and therapeutics agents should be selected. Developing such an approach is a multidisciplinary research approach and experts of various expertise are needed to work on the same platform to investigate MMN to combat against SARS-CoV-2 virus infection. Projecting the above mention as a necessity, this editorial is a call to experts to join hands for investigating and promoting MMN as a potential future COVID-19 pandemic/endemic therapy. I believe that the MMN approach will be in more demand as new therapeutic agents, such BNT162b2, and mRNA1273 [16], vaccine as will be investigated over the time.

Nanomedicine for the SARS-CoV-2: State-of-the-Art and Future Prospects

Conclusion

This review is an attempt to propose nanomedicine technology as a potential COVID-19 therapy, due to the recent bioinformatics research into the potential pharmacological target sites of the SARS-CoV-2 protein along with new therapeutic agents (eg, vaccines, antibodies, natural products) to eradicate the SARS-CoV-2. Therefore, investigation of nano-enabled therapeutic cargos emerged very usefully for achieving therapeutics delivery at the desired target tissue sites and for managing drug release per patient viral load and other symptoms. Such nanomedicine drugs can be formulated by adopting aspects of pharmacology and advanced surface-active functional nanosystem approaches. This pharmacologically relevant nano cargo, along with specially designed stimuli-responsive systems, exhibited customizable properties that set a command to design and develop therapies for managing COVID-19 in a personalized manner. Nanomedicine has an impact on all medical fields and has been considered a significant method for new diagnostics, medical imaging, nanotherapeutics, vaccines and the development of biomaterials for regenerative medicine. Drug-based nanoparticles have been developed for decades, and many clinical trials are being conducted for cancer, neurodegenerative, autoimmune, cardiovascular, and infectious disorders, but few are certified for human use. While it is well known that DDS focused on nanotechnology strengthen current therapeutics in medicine, their use in viral diseases is underexplored and underused, as seen in the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. At various stages of COVID-19 pathogenesis, nanoparticles can play an important role, given their inhibition ability during viral entry and infected cell protein fusion during initial attachment and membrane fusion.72,162

The outcomes of this review help scholars of pharmacology, biomedical engineering, and nano-systems engineering who are engaged in the field of exploring efficient manipulative nanomedicine as future COVID-19 infection therapy, where the key is to control drug delivery and release without adverse effects.

Enhanced blood-brain barrier transmigration using a novel transferrin embedded fluorescent magneto-liposome nanoformulation​

Abstract​

The blood-brain barrier (BBB) is considered as the primary impediment barrier for most drugs. Delivering therapeutic agents to the brain is still a big challenge to date. In our study, a dual mechanism, receptor mediation combined with external non-invasive magnetic force, was incorporated into ferrous magnet-based liposomes for BBB transmigration enhancement. The homogenous magnetic nanoparticles (MNPs), with a size of ∼10 nm, were synthesized and confirmed by TEM and XRD respectively. The classical magnetism assay showed the presence of the characteristic superparamagnetic property. These MNPs encapsulated in PEGylated fluorescent liposomes as magneto-liposomes (MLs) showed mono-dispersion, ∼130 ± 10 nm diameter, by dynamic laser scattering (DLS) using the lipid-extrusion technique. Remarkably, a magnetite encapsulation efficiency of nearly 60% was achieved. Moreover, the luminescence and hydrodynamic size of the MLs was stable for over two months at 4 ° C. Additionally, the integrity of the ML structure remained unaffected through 120 rounds of circulation mimicking human blood fluid. After biocompatibility confirmation by cytotoxicity evaluation, these fluorescent MLs were further embedded with transferrin and applied to an in vitro BBB transmigration study in the presence or absence of external magnetic force. Comparing with magnetic force- or transferrin receptor-mediated transportation alone, their synergy resulted in 50-100% increased transmigration without affecting the BBB integrity. Consequently, confocal microscopy and iron concentration in BBB-composed cells further confirmed the higher cellular uptake of ML particles due to the synergic effect. Thus, our multifunctional liposomal magnetic nanocarriers possess great potential in particle transmigration across the BBB and may have a bright future in drug delivery to the brain.

Lollipop2

THey are obviously making a joke.
Yeah most likely. But as @Pina said - honestly not impossible. Have you actually read the patent Microsoft filed? #060606? Your bodily actions - tracked and from instructions given to you, if performed in an acceptable manner generate cryptocurrency. It was actually Ray who sent me the patent.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

1. WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

Abstract
(EN)
Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.

Lollipop2

1. WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

Abstract
(EN)
Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.
Yep - the diagrams in the patent say it all...Interesting to see. I need to find them. Not sure where I stored it ?

P

Peatness

The question is why would healthy young people take the injection? They giggle like it's a joke. "I only got it because I wanted to travel." That's the defining statement of this generation. They are supposed to be better informed than previous generations. Shameful.

Last edited by a moderator: