Magnetic MEAT! Why Are Magnets Sticking To Packaged Meat?

P

Peatness

CELESTE SOLUM: CONFESSIONS OF A FORMER FEMA OFFICER​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/x6T6v1kSp6bL/

Last edited by a moderator:

Perry Staltic

It looks like in that video that rare earth magnets possibly are being used. Those are incredibly powerful. I have a couple that I cannot pull apart once they stick together, and will slam together with such force when they are 2-3 inches away from each other that it will leave a blood blister on my finger if it happens to get caught between them. So what we may be seeing is an artifact of stronger magnets being commonly available now.

Some guy in the comments said he used one of these as a stud finder. You can't do that with a normal magnet, but one of these would probably stick to the wall when it finds a nail

Last edited:

akgrrrl

I carried one of those studfinders in my purse for years, it was worthless.

Perry Staltic

I carried one of those studfinders in my purse for years, it was worthless.

Why did you carry a studfinder in your purse? For years? That's something I keep in a toolbox and use what seems like once in 10 years.

akgrrrl

Why did you carry a studfinder in your purse? For years? That's something I keep in a toolbox and use what seems like once in 10 years.
It took fully 20years for me to build a house by myself. Returned, reclaimed, and reject dimensional lumber was 1/3 the cost
Where do I get one of those studfinder? :joycat:
Must have been the weak magnets, lol.

Perry Staltic

It took fully 20years for me to build a house by myself. Returned, reclaimed, and reject dimensional lumber was 1/3 the cost

Yeah, but why a studfinder when building a house? Were you using it to find nails in used lumber?

Drareg

Its cling film generating static if anything, it would stick without static, the same with raw flesh, a lot of things will stick to raw flesh.
watch

Perry Staltic

I wondered how long it would take you....just trying for some brain engaging levity. We all need it these days, eh?

I always appreciate humor and that definitely was a good one. I'm a little slow with female humor sometimes

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals