Magnesium

Jing

Magnesium is causing me to have low energy and brain fog just generally feel down when I'm taking magnesium I'm assuming it's lowering of stress hormones what can I do to stop magnesium causing this? Reason I don't just want to stop magnesium is because when I take magnesium I don't have hard flaccids literally tried taking magnesium and not taking magnesium various times without I always have hard flaccid but then with Magnesium no hard flaccid but energy is down and brain fog .. I've tried various forms they all do the same thing , I'm taking 1.5grams of Magnesium citrate atm this is the amount I need to resolve hard flaccid . Any ideas??

I would cut it down to 1g and get, once you have run out of Citrate a magnesium complex that IIRC has several forms of Mag.

Weren't you making and taking Mag Bicarbonate??

OP
J

Jing

I would cut it down to 1g and get, once you have run out of Citrate a magnesium complex that IIRC has several forms of Mag.

Weren't you making and taking Mag Bicarbonate??
1 gram still gives me brain fog and low energy but doesn't help with hard flaccid . Yh I never noticed anything from the bicarbonate.

1 gram still gives me brain fog and low energy but doesn't help with hard flaccid . Yh I never noticed anything from the bicarbonate.

What about Magnesium oil on your penor, ever tried it. I use it as a sleep aid before bed but usually on torso, I have used it on my penor but it takes ages to dry. Topical of course avoids any GI distress also.

OP
J

Jing

What about Magnesium oil on your penor, ever tried it. I use it as a sleep aid before bed but usually on torso, I have used it on my penor but it takes ages to dry. Topical of course avoids any GI distress also.
I could try it I guess, I could make my own as I have magnesium chloride flakes .

I could try it I guess, I could make my own as I have magnesium chloride flakes .
If you add a little Lavender oil to the chloride flakes that will work on the penor, have done so myself, this is the one I use
th

Holland & Barrett have it

baccheion

How much magnesium are you getting per day? What forms? How much calcium and phosphorus? Ever tried magnesium oil spray? Magnesium malate during the day?

Lowering cortisol and adrenaline shifts to hGH/IGF-1 to maintain blood sugar and trigger lipolysis. IGF-1 would increase DHEA and DHT in males. Therefore, also thyroid function. DHT can induce sleepiness?

The adrenal cocktail is salt + magnesium + vitamin C. And B vitamins.

alephx

Hey Jing, one time I had the same happen to me and a relative, we realized were having too much magnesium for the amount of sodium we were having. Try having more salt and see if it helps, we could tell almost immediately. I personally think it is okay to overdo minerals as long as the ratios keep. One more think, I think one time I got citrate instead of my usual chloride and it was doing something weird. I'd stick to carbonate, glycinate or chloride

lvysaur

What exactly do you mean by "hard flaccid"? Do you mean you have an erection at a flaccid size?

OP
J

Jing

What exactly do you mean by "hard flaccid"? Do you mean you have an erection at a flaccid size?
No it's not the same as an erection it's just flaccid isn't floppy it's kinda hard . Hard to explain lol maybe search it up

OP
J

Jing

Hey Jing, one time I had the same happen to me and a relative, we realized were having too much magnesium for the amount of sodium we were having. Try having more salt and see if it helps, we could tell almost immediately. I personally think it is okay to overdo minerals as long as the ratios keep. One more think, I think one time I got citrate instead of my usual chloride and it was doing something weird. I'd stick to carbonate, glycinate or chloride
Na more salt doesn't help, I get the same effects with those magnesiums aswell

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals