Magnesium, Zinc And Vitamin B6 Can Reduce NO

docall18

Anybody has an opinion about zinc picolinate? I heard it's absorbed well and it doesn't contain high amounts of cadmium (Peat is mainly against zinc supplementation because of cadmium toxicity). Oysters are very difficult to find fresh that does not give histamine issues. I eat lamb and beef almost daily. I just need it after sex to reduce prolactin and replenish my zinc stores.

I have tried all the different zinc supplements and picolinate is the only one that I feel working. It's potency seems to be a multiple of the rest.

The two supplements that I get the most benefit from are zinc and p5p b6. I find taking copper makes me feel ill. Also I use magnesium. There is something to this combination...

Also i found that you need to take the p5p frequently. It sorts out blood sugar/adrenaline however you get a rebound effect later as the b6 wears off.

milk_lover

I have tried all the different zinc supplements and picolinate is the only one that I feel working. It's potency seems to be a multiple of the rest.

The two supplements that I get the most benefit from are zinc and p5p b6. I find taking copper makes me feel ill. Also I use magnesium. There is something to this combination...

Also i found that you need to take the p5p frequently. It sorts out blood sugar/adrenaline however you get a rebound effect later as the b6 wears off.
Interesting thanks for sharing. Do you get any side effects from zinc picolinate and what are your doses? Any oxidizing or anti-thyroid effects from it? Copper is needed for thyroid and zinc antagonizes copper, that's what I heard from some people here.

docall18

Interesting thanks for sharing. Do you get any side effects from zinc picolinate and what are your doses? Any oxidizing or anti-thyroid effects from it? Copper is needed for thyroid and zinc antagonizes copper, that's what I heard from some people here.

I take approx 100 mg zinc picolinate per day. Side effects are all positive. I think i am zinc deficient. Also, the zinc taste test indicates this, for what it's worth..

Don't do well with copper. Copper supplements taste and smell very bad as opposed to zinc. And I get headache, and bad mood if I take copper regularly.

Zinc is ok, however P5p b6 I can't do without. It is like my version of nzt. I find it's effects are complimented by zinc and also vit c and tyrosine.

beachbum

I have questioned estrogen and copper and read that excess copper would give you estrogen dominance or the other way around.
Read this thread:
Don't Forget The Zinc

rosenfeltc

It's also interesting that Dr. Peat changed his views on copper since he advises against copper and talks about some of the potential negatives from it in his nutrition for women book.

Kennya

Anybody ever use any ZMA? I’ve been using the NOW brand ZMA and getting great sleep with morning “wood” haha. But I’m concerned about magnesium Aspartate, the aspartic acid being a excitotoxin. I know Peat isn’t too fond of aspartic acid. I’ve always used mag chloride with decent results but had a bad spell of sleep so added in the ZMA too. I may get some mag glycinate instead.

Antonello

How many times a day do you dose b6 and how much are you taking? Thanks in advance

I take approx 100 mg zinc picolinate per day. Side effects are all positive. I think i am zinc deficient. Also, the zinc taste test indicates this, for what it's worth..

Don't do well with copper. Copper supplements taste and smell very bad as opposed to zinc. And I get headache, and bad mood if I take copper regularly.

Zinc is ok, however P5p b6 I can't do without. It is like my version of nzt. I find it's effects are complimented by zinc and also vit c and tyrosine.

What makes you think you are zinc deficient?. I get fatigued often but i haven't find the real cause. I take Calcium Carbonate aprox 3 grs/day, do you thing that migh lead to zinc deficiency because of malabsorption of the zinc?

Cheesecake

@haidut do you rate HTMA (hair mineral analysis) as a decent way of measuring mineral levels? Or do you rate other testing methods as more accurate? Thank you

Brandin

I take my supplement EstroBan (the vitamins K, A, D, and E) and since I try to ingest decent dose of calcium through food I do take magnesium. Sometimes I take magnesium bicarbonate that I make myself, but when I am away from home I take magnesium taurate. I try to get at least 500mg magnesium daily.
Other Peat supplements I take sporadically, including the B vitamins, aspirin, pregnenolone/DHEA, etc.
Do your rat take any of the labproducts currently or does he do it here and there. If neither, does he only use it during the making of them?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals