Magnesium With 3d Glasses

Rad

Since I was a teenager many moons ago, I've been aware of something that there is a flatness to my perception. I became aware because I experienced its opposite periodically - the world would suddenly gained volume as if I was experiencing all the objects in the world and my own thinking as not just being what faced me but as the back and sides of those objects as well. I am very tired and brain fogged so I won't go own but I hope this is clear.

I had read some P.D.Ouspensky and he was talking about how people in general had an atrophied depth or volume perception and that it was something that improved with Gurdjieff work. I was am still am a low brain energy kind of person. I don't think I think very efficiently and simple thinking makes me very tired. Now I have cfs which muddies matters.

About a year to a year and a half ago, I had applied some DMSO containing product to my shoulders and having read about a peatforum member describe his experience of applying dmso and magnesium, I decided to squirt some magnesium chloride spray on top of the dmso application. About an hour and a half later as I read something on my phone I had an unusal experience for about 15 seconds of the words I was looking at suddenly gaining volume and depth. Suddenly the words were more like people or entities, with there own interesting presence both in themselves and in relation to the other words. I remember thinking 'my god, it would be so easy to learn if I could experience this all the time'. One word or concept on a page is much like any other and it's difficult to see what distinguishes one term for an other - they are just patterns without any pop.

Now I have CFS so it may not be possible to get back here or for any length of time but I have to ask if anyone else has had a similar experience and also why magnesium could produce such an effect. I did try the next day but I couldn't achieve it again. I felt a little change of state but I think my body wasn't having it a second time. 15 secs on one day was enough for it.

I have tried other forms of magnesium and the only one form that does anything is the milk of magnesia in carbonated water but that produces deep sleep and a soporific effect but no obvious mental popping.

I've heard good things about magnesium acetate here and might give it a try.

Google Groups