Magnesium Sulfate Or Magnesium Chloride Study

superhuman

What would you say is the best Magnesium supplement to take orally and what do take topical? and which ones are the best routes of these two

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

What would you say is the best Magnesium supplement to take orally and what do take topical? and which ones are the best routes of these two

I have seen magnesium carbonate and glycinate talked about positively, but I think it was a lot of the glycinate supplements were actually something else, oxide or some other poor form. You can't be sure really which you're getting. The magnesium bicarbonate water that can be made with milk of magnesia and carbonated water is easier for people to take orally that get gut issues with other oral mag supps.

Topically you pretty much have chloride and sulphate. Sulphate is the epsom salts, cheap on ebay I bought a 25kg bag of them, tried and tested, loads of information about epsom salt baths on the internet and Peat has recommended them but didn't seem keen on them a lot. I think chloride is probably the best topically and is easy to find in magnesium oils and chloride flakes.

superhuman

@raypeatclips nice. Magnesium Chloride flakes seems cheap so i will try and buy them those. Is it just as effective when take them in a foot bath? like will you get the whole body absorption even tho just using the feet to absorb it?

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

@raypeatclips nice. Magnesium Chloride flakes seems cheap so i will try and buy them those. Is it just as effective when take them in a foot bath? like will you get the whole body absorption even tho just using the feet to absorb it?

In short, I don't know. I felt gut issues (I can't take mag orally) after taking an Epsom salt bath every day for a week, so I imagine the baths penetrate all over compared to the foot bath. The studies of mag chloride topically didn't use much to notice increases in magnesium (20 sprays a day mag oil, 2x foot bath a week) so foot baths probably good enough.

superhuman

In short, I don't know. I felt gut issues (I can't take mag orally) after taking an Epsom salt bath every day for a week, so I imagine the baths penetrate all over compared to the foot bath. The studies of mag chloride topically didn't use much to notice increases in magnesium (20 sprays a day mag oil, 2x foot bath a week) so foot baths probably good enough.

Thank you

Dave Clark

Anyone heard of, or experienced this new form of Mg (at least it is new to me)? Synaco Group: Pharmacie, Chimie, Agroalimentaire, Alimentation animale, Technologies innovantes / Synaco Groep: Geneesmiddelen, Chimie, Voeding, Animal feed, Innoverende technologieë / Synaco Group: Pharmacy, Chimistry, Food, Feed, Innovative technologies
Heard a nice webinar from Dr. Pati Sangeeta where she discussed using this form with great success coupled with Mg glycinate. Apparently the acetyl taurinate is lipophilic and gets into the cells better. Can be purchased through Md Prescriptives. I think this originated in Belgium.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals