Magnesium Succinate

pone

Ray Peat recommends the succinate form of magnesium for several applications including heavy metal detox. I have found many magnesiums that include succinate as one of a variety of forms, but none that are exclusively magnesium succinate. Does anyone know of a commercial brand of magnesium succinate that is a pure form?

tara

pone said:
Ray Peat recommends the succinate form of magnesium for several applications including heavy metal detox. I have found many magnesiums that include succinate as one of a variety of forms, but none that are exclusively magnesium succinate. Does anyone know of a commercial brand of magnesium succinate that is a pure form?

Hi Pone, I don't think I've come across this from Peat - can you point to sources?

OP
P

pone

tara said:
pone said:

Hi Pone, I don't think I've come across this from Peat - can you point to sources?

Here you go, and ironically enough the person linking to the interview asked the same question I did:

http://peatarian.com/40042/chelation-so ... ate-anyone

tara

pone said:
tara said:
pone said:

Here you go, and ironically enough the person linking to the interview asked the same question I did:

http://peatarian.com/40042/chelation-so ... ate-anyone

Thanks Pone,
It's a little hard in that reference to tell what comes directly from Peat. Puzzling that it says citric acid is a good chelator - I thought Peat had described it as very problematic (cancer stimulant?) and to be avoided in other contexts.

achillea

Thanks Pone,
It's a little hard in that reference to tell what comes directly from Peat. Puzzling that it says citric acid is a good chelator - I thought Peat had described it as very problematic (cancer stimulant?) and to be avoided in other contexts.

He did

ddjd

Thanks Pone,
citric acid from organic lemons is obviously different to the crap they put in sodas etc. i dont think naturally occuring citric acid is necessarily bad

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals