Magnesium oil applied to tesiticles?

Chazman224

Has anyone tried applying magnesium oil directly to the tesiticles? I would think with its ability to reduce vericoceles, increase testosterone and dhea through various means it would have a 10 fold effect if applied directly to the tesiticles. Anyone got any experience?

Cooper

D
Has anyone tried applying magnesium oil directly to the tesiticles? I would think with its ability to reduce vericoceles, increase testosterone and dhea through various means it would have a 10 fold effect if applied directly to the tesiticles. Anyone got any experience?
Do varicose veins have the ability to resolve on its own though? I did heard it can to some degree one time. But not sure.

My varicoses only experience pain if i edge. The blood pressure makes it more painful i think otherwise i don't even realized them until a doc checked out.

Beastmode

Whatever short term effects we might like from any of these kind of experiments via the testicles, we have no idea of the long term ones.

Vericose veins most likely come with very high estrogen. Plenty of ways to get that down.

reaching

it will burn like crazy! Speaking from experience, don't do it
ayyyye

df54ea75fcd712beef089e2be58fdcb69507757fdfba1292837e4a9d1b003072_1.jpg

OP
C

Chazman224

D

Do varicose veins have the ability to resolve on its own though? I did heard it can to some degree one time. But not sure.

My varicoses only experience pain if i edge. The blood pressure makes it more painful i think otherwise i don't even realized them until a doc checked out.
I had some trouble with vericose veins over a year ago now to the point it actually shrunk one of my tesiticles.. noticeably. I made it far worse by thinking it would go away by itself and I suffered in pain for a few months before finding a good protocol to repair them which was horse chestnut extract, pine bark extract and raw cacao powder and it changed my tesiticles from feeling like a huge bag of worms to a tiny bag of worms with no more pain. I continue with the cacao everyday as I've noticed without it the vericose veins slowly get worse again. Also another thing that I recently found really helps is to reduce exposure to extreme heat to the testicles from baths or saunas and ice the balls daily.

Cooper

I had some trouble with vericose veins over a year ago now to the point it actually shrunk one of my tesiticles.. noticeably. I made it far worse by thinking it would go away by itself and I suffered in pain for a few months before finding a good protocol to repair them which was horse chestnut extract, pine bark extract and raw cacao powder and it changed my tesiticles from feeling like a huge bag of worms to a tiny bag of worms with no more pain. I continue with the cacao everyday as I've noticed without it the vericose veins slowly get worse again. Also another thing that I recently found really helps is to reduce exposure to extreme heat to the testicles from baths or saunas and ice the balls daily.
Wow! Thanks a lot. Can you please detail all the process and the dosages and duration when you took those creams?

Did it also increase your scrotum size back to 100% normal? I think it shrinks the scrotum due to less blood available. But i think the actual testis size stays the same?