Magnesium Mystery - What Form To Take?

AndroordnA

No need for capsules, directly in the mouth chased by some liquid. You can also add a sweetener. I have the impression that utilization is improved if you go for a walk.

Here's the process (the one on the right since the absorption of killcium and magnesium is poor and a great share escapes digestion):
- "The Primary Sources Of Acidity In The Diet Are Sulfur-containing AAs, Salt, And Phosphoric Acid"
I know this is an old thread I’m bumping but just need to confirm this, @Amazoniac so you can just scoop carbonate into the mouth and chase with water and that works ok?

Dr. B

Have any of you tried sucrosomial magnesium? A new form of magnesium each semester.
Did you ever end up trying it? Legion supplements sells it, they claim its superior to glycinate?
Personally I had the best results with aspartate. Somehow glycinate magnesium causes trouble falling asleep and seems to slow digestion. Aspartate doesnt cause those issues and i think is safer than citrate and many other forms?

Sucrosomial® magnesium is a type of magnesium that has been encased in sucresters (sucrose esters of fatty acids), which increases the bioavailability of the magnesium to a higher level than other more common forms of supplemental magnesium on the market, such as magnesium oxide and magnesium bisglycinate

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals