Magnesium Making Hands And Feet Freezing Cold. High Cortisol?

Sorry for all the magnesium related posts, but I’m having quite immediate reactions to it.

It’s making my hands and feet freezing, and vaguely weak. Could this be a sign that it’s bringing down high cortisol?

Elize

Magnesium.lowers cortisol when taken by mouth try to get a topical oil and see if that helps.

YourUniverse

Whats your pulse like while having cold hands? High pulse with cold extremities is a sign of adrenaline. The best thing for reducing adrenaline is salt, also sugar, but magnesium issues point more towards salt.

How are you taking your magnesium? If its magnesium bicarbonate, by way of carbonated mineral water + milk of magnesia, it could very well be causing a sodium issue. Taking extra fluid can cause adrenaline reactions, especially with a sodium displacing mineral like magnesium. Try adding salt back until hands warm up.

I believe Haidut wrote something along the lines of salt being magnesium sparing - if adequate salt is consumed, the person's magnesium needs drop considerably.

Ippodrom47

Hi! Have you been able to deal with the issue? I'm having the same symptoms from magnesium: cold extremities, freezing and fatigue.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals