Magnesium injections

Jing

How would I make a magnesium solution which is safe for injection?

ChiroGuru

In Germany you can buy magnesium injections without prescription. Don‘t know the situation in the US unfortunately. That would be the easiest and safest way.

OP
J

Jing

In Germany you can buy magnesium injections without prescription. Don‘t know the situation in the US unfortunately. That would be the easiest and safest way.
Do you know a website I'm in uk so they may deliver here.

youngsinatra

Why not take oral magnesium? Many chelates are really well absorbed and easy on the gut.

OP
J

Jing

youngsinatra

Not sure just interested in trying to be honest lol ,Magnesium by injection - the only way to guarantee getting magnesium levels up in the body - DoctorMyhill and here I think May be true about getting serum levels up might need injections , from oral use just end up getting stomach distress from high doses
Keep us updated. It's interesting for sure.

For comparision - Dr. Constantini said that his patients need a daily 2 grams of oral thiamin HCL OR alternatively 2 x 100mg B1 injections per week, which is a LOT less.

K

Kaur Singh

I read through Dr Myhill's experiences/thoughts on Mg.

That all her patients are low on it seems to indicate they are all hypothyroid.

That some are not able to bring up their levels into good levels in spite of the injections makes sense,
hypothyroidism makes the cells waste Mg
So all the effort of injecting yourself weekly/daily/etc
down the drain, literally - you are peeing it out.

You could test this out and do a 24-hour urine collection Mg test
in conjunction with those blood tests.

It would seem that addressing the hypothyroidism would help you retain the Mg
without the need to supplement any extra than what you would get through your daily foods.

OP
J

Jing

Keep us updated. It's interesting for sure.

For comparision - Dr. Constantini said that his patients need a daily 2 grams of oral thiamin HCL OR alternatively 2 x 100mg B1 injections per week, which is a LOT less.
Thiamine injections is another I'm interested in trying because I feel nothing from megadoses oral.

ChiroGuru

Do you know a website I'm in uk so they may deliver here.

The first one is mg aspartate which you can inject directly (without diluton). The second one is mg sulfate which you have to dilute. I have used both of them, personally I would recommend the first one esp. because I like the aspartate form of mg.

OP
J

Jing

The first one is mg aspartate which you can inject directly (without diluton). The second one is mg sulfate which you have to dilute. I have used both of them, personally I would recommend the first one esp. because I like the aspartate form of mg.
Thanks.

Inaut

why not just use mag chloride topically? I know you want to experiment but transdermal may be easy enough...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals