Magnesium Bicarbonate

OP
J

Jing

I give up.

I'll give you the answer.

12000mg of Mg(OH)2 in one tablespoon. Spoonfeeding you the answer.
12000? Someone before said 20-22mg lol how are the answers so different

yerrag

12000? Someone before said 20-22mg lol how are the answers so different
Did he says it's 20-22mg of Mg(OH)2? And besides, he's wrong.

Can you go back to the start of this short thread and read all the short answers?

What was your original question? Weren't you asking how muchMg(OH)2 to put in 1 liter of seltzer water?

1 told you you need 2 grams.

You asked how many mg in one tbsp.

I told you 12000mg.

What else do you want to ask? no lol

OP
J

Jing

Did he says it's 20-22mg of Mg(OH)2? And besides, he's wrong.

Can you go back to the start of this short thread and read all the short answers?

What was your original question? Weren't you asking how muchMg(OH)2 to put in 1 liter of seltzer water?

1 told you you need 2 grams.

You asked how many mg in one tbsp.

I told you 12000mg.

What else do you want to ask? no lol
Lol well I want to ask now how can I dose this properly if one tablespoon is 12000mg? Wouldn't I literally be taking a tiny speck of it lol

yerrag

Lol well I want to ask now how can I dose this properly if one tablespoon is 12000mg? Wouldn't I literally be taking a tiny speck of it lol

What is tiny speck? Tell me how many specks is in a tbsp.

yerrag

I don't know but if 1 tablespoon is 12000mg then say 50mg must be a tiny speck lol
Are you stuck with a tablespoon as your smallest unit of volume measure?

can't you afford to buy a spoon that is 1/4 tsp?

It makes life easier.

OP
J

Jing

Are you stuck with a tablespoon as your smallest unit of volume measure?

can't you afford to buy a spoon that is 1/4 tsp?

It makes life easier.
Even 1/4 of a tsp would still be a massive amount though

yerrag

Going to try make magnesium bicarbonate soon but how much hydroxide powder do I need to add to 1 litre?

It was a simple question that took 3 pages to answer. After the answer was given, it was considered a massive amount by the OP.

Sure can't explain why he bothered asking. He could just have gotten a "non-massive amount," like a speck, and put it in the liter of seltzer and mix it. Would a liter of seltzer with a speck of magnesium hydroxide be massive still, I wonder.

If he were smart, this is trolling.

@opson123 pls come and help him.

Recoen

@Jing

If there is 800mg of elemental Mg in 1L Mg bicarb and there are approximately 56 tablespoons per liter then each tablespoon will have about 14mg of elemental Mg.

yerrag

@Jing

If there is 800mg of elemental Mg in 1L Mg bicarb and there are approximately 56 tablespoons per liter then each tablespoon will have about 14mg of elemental Mg.
Thanks, I finally realized with your answer that he was asking about how much elemental magnesium was in a tablespoon of the mag bicarbonate.

Sorry @Jing I misunderstood your question. @matjam @opson123 thanks for calling me out. Sorry for lashing out at you with a curse word.

Last edited:
OP
J

Jing

@Jing

Thanks , that's all I needed lol @yerrag just confused me with 12000mg in a tablespoon lol and talking about tads and stuff .

yerrag

Thanks , that's all I needed lol @yerrag just confused me with 12000mg in a tablespoon lol and talking about tads and stuff .
You truly got confused. 14mg is the right answer, trust me.

yerrag

I will trust someone else lol you already got the answer wrong before.

Rrright! 20-22mg is right as well lol

OP
J

Jing

You knew all along I didn't understand your question.

And you kept leading me on with your feigning about the magnesium being too much, while all along I was very clear in saying one tablespoon of magnesium hydroxide weights 16000 mg (or 16 grams).

You wanted to play this game as long as you can. And play dumb.

I was trying to help you. To answer your question. And you just played me.

Anyway, I'm ignoring you now. You're not worth my time.

Ok so now I'm getting messaged by @yerrag for not understanding lol

OP
J

Jing

@yerrag I'm going to post it here because I would rather keep it public ..

Next time, to save the trouble for others, say:

"Cool thanks, how many mgs of magnesium would a tablespoon of the magnesium bicarbonate provide?"

And when I was obviously giving you an unseemly amount for an answer, you already knew I was giving you the answer for how much magnesium hydroxide would be in a tablespoon.

And this was your sly answer:

"So theres 800mg of magnesium in 1 litre but just 1/4 TSP is 1 gram? I'm just not guna bother lol"

Instead, you could have said "I was asking about how much magnesium there is in a tablespoon of magnesium bicarbonate."

That would have helped me understand you. But instead, you went with your very confusing answers.

You just intended for me to keep misunderstanding your meaning, didn't you?

Grow up. This is a forum for adults

I simply wanted to know how much magnesium would be in a tablespoon if I made magnesium bicarbonate lol don't understand all this hassle instead of all this you could of just literally said how many mgs were in a tablespoon

OP
J

Jing

Look at @Recoen answer nice and simple tells me the answer without complicating things or trying belittle me for not knowing .
@yerrag

yerrag

@Jing This is the whole message (even with copy and pasting you're still challenged so I'll help you with it):

You knew all along I didn't understand your question.

And you kept leading me on with your feigning about the magnesium being too much, while all along I was very clear in saying one tablespoon of magnesium hydroxide weights 16000 mg (or 16 grams).

You wanted to play this game as long as you can. And play dumb.

I was trying to help you. To answer your question. And you just played me.

Anyway, I'm ignoring you now. You're not worth my time.

View attachment 19010

upload_2020-8-18_20-22-11.png

Next time, to save the trouble for others, say:

"Cool thanks, how many mgs of magnesium would a tablespoon of the magnesium bicarbonate provide?"

And when I was obviously giving you an unseemly amount for an answer, you already knew I was giving you the answer for how much magnesium hydroxide would be in a tablespoon.

And this was your sly answer:

"So theres 800mg of magnesium in 1 litre but just 1/4 TSP is 1 gram? I'm just not guna bother lol"

Instead, you could have said "I was asking about how much magnesium there is in a tablespoon of magnesium bicarbonate."

That would have helped me understand you. But instead, you went with your very confusing answers.

You just intended for me to keep misunderstanding your meaning, didn't you?

Grow up. This is a forum for adults.

@Jing You missed pasting that screenshot. What a convenient omission, isn't it?

Thanks for sharing my side of the story.

I was going to save you the embarrassment, but now you embarrassed yourself by putting this in public. Childish imp!

It's alright @Recoen answered you with a wrong answer. And I gave you a right answer (which I deleted out because you don't deserve a right answer), and what did you say?

"Thanks , that's all I needed lol @yerrag just confused me with 12000mg in a tablespoon lol and talking about tads and stuff .
and

"I will trust someone else lol you already got the answer wrong before."

OP
J

Jing

@Jing This is the whole message (even with copy and pasting you're still challenged so I'll help you with it):

@Jing You missed pasting that screenshot. What a convenient omission, isn't it?

Thanks for sharing my side of the story.

I was going to save you the embarrassment, but now you embarrassed yourself by putting this in public. Childish imp!

It's alright @Recoen answered you with a wrong answer. And I gave you a right answer (which I deleted out because you don't deserve a right answer), and what did you say?

"Thanks , that's all I needed lol @yerrag just confused me with 12000mg in a tablespoon lol and talking about tads and stuff .
and

"I will trust someone else lol you already got the answer wrong before."
Tbh your answer doesn't even make sense if I put 2000mg of magnesium in 1 litre of carbonated water how does one tablespoon = 12000mg?? Where did the 10000mg come from??

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals