Magnesium Bicarbonate Burdens My Kidneys And Urinary Bladder

vulture

If your mg bicarb solution is clear, then you're more assured that you're than taking in magnesium hydroxide. Magnesium hydroxide doesn't absorb well and gives loose stools more readily. We don't want this effect.

Typo. Should be "...then you're more assured that you're not taking in magnesium hydroxide."
Id suggest you to modify it.
It’s pretty relevant.
Well, in the video the guy says that it gives you 100 mg of “highly bioavailble” Mg. Despite that the initial Mg Hidroxide mg/ml is higher

vulture

If your mg bicarb solution is clear, then you're more assured that you're than taking in magnesium hydroxide. Magnesium hydroxide doesn't absorb well and gives loose stools more readily. We don't want this effect.

Typo. Should be "...then you're more assured that you're not taking in magnesium hydroxide."
It’s pretty relevant.
Well, in the video the guy says that it gives you 100 mg of “highly bioavailble” Mg. Despite that the initial Mg Hidroxide mg/ml is higher

yerrag

It’s pretty relevant.
It's highly absorbed, which is why I can take larger amounts of elemental magnesium without getting loose stools.

The one thing I notice is that my electronic blood pressure monitor would detect irregular heart rate when I take large amounts (above 700 mg daily) and piece of banana makes it disappear.

japanesedude

I always get weird sensation in under rib and kidney when I take Magnesium Carbonate or Calcium Carbonate.

I always get weird sensation in under rib and kidney when I take Magnesium Carbonate or Calcium Carbonate.
I have the same experience with magnesium bicarbonate.

Just made it 4 days ago. Drank it for 3 days. My general stiffness increased and I also think some kind of calcification was occurring as well. Pain under my ribcage, chest, back was immense [Probably blood vessels under pressure] . I don't know the mechanism but I think I must have some renal insufficiency and general poor blood flow which these "artificially made" minerals seems to exacerbate. I had similar experiences with potassium chloride years ago.

When I drink for example celery juice or cucumber juice, or water from a cooked leafy greens while increasing my fruit intake I don't get these problems which suggest it's not only the fact that my body cannot handle the mineral volume/content but the quality of it.

I would only try to make MAG BICARB one more time with less amount of magnesium hydroxide [it was an overflown teaspoon of it in 1,8L of water - which apparently is not much.]
But I don't think there is any point to it at all. My intuition says "stay away".
It's better to focus on natural ways I can get my magnesium in.

I have the same experience with magnesium bicarbonate.

Just made it 4 days ago. Drank it for 3 days. My general stiffness increased and I also think some kind of calcification was occurring as well. Pain under my ribcage, chest, back was immense [Probably blood vessels under pressure] . I don't know the mechanism but I think I must have some renal insufficiency and general poor blood flow which these "artificially made" minerals seems to exacerbate. I had similar experiences with potassium chloride years ago.

When I drink for example celery juice or cucumber juice, or water from a cooked leafy greens while increasing my fruit intake I don't get these problems which suggest it's not only the fact that my body cannot handle the mineral volume/content but the quality of it.

I would only try to make MAG BICARB one more time with less amount of magnesium hydroxide [it was an overflown teaspoon of it in 1,8L of water - which apparently is not much.]
But I don't think there is any point to it at all. My intuition says "stay away".
It's better to focus on natural ways I can get my magnesium in.
The sad thing was that I was waiting for magnesium hydroxide to arrive for over a month while paying 89$ for the shipping. I was very hopeful it could help me.
I bought it in bulk.
But my mind is at ease knowing that I reaped no benefits at least and that no one can sell me the "magnesium bicarbonate" story again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals