Macronutrient Ratios Per Capita

Nighteyes

I seriously need to Cal/Carb the f*** up!

Yeah I was thinking that as well :bored: (am quite skinny). At the same time I cant help think that shouldn't hunger guide us? Or maybe eating more than maintenance is needed to push body to burn through more substrate and reach a higher "hunger setpoint". I dunno; some days eating more works and other days if digestion/gut is slow it does the opposite.. Really feels like a catch 22 or what it's called, sometimes. I know, probably not suitable for this thread - just wanted to say that I really wish it was as easy as: eating more = higher metabolism (and hunger that adjusts accordingly..)

There is even that peat quite: eat according to hunger and not perceived nutritional needs (paraphrasing A LOT) .. but what if hunger is kinda screwed? :facepalm: I wonder how many do the latter...

PeatThemAll

There is even that peat quite: eat according to hunger and not perceived nutritional needs (paraphrasing A LOT) .. but what if hunger is kinda screwed? :facepalm: I wonder how many do the latter...

Personally, I cannot trust my (absence of) hunger signals. Maybe it's because of age (as people age, people lose their thirst sensation signals and have to start taking water on a periodic basis, whether they feel like it or not ... exactly like medication ... to me hunger is falling into this category). Maybe it's because of my past Intermetting Starving experiences. Maybe it's gastroparesis. Maybe I'm so far in serotonin land that I can't get out of it without medication (not taking any).

In any case, my last bouts of going only according to hunger signals went real bad. Even though I don't feel hunger, I keep on losing weight, and my body starts eating up it's own tissues (so much for autophagy and cell recycling) to a point where I get interstitial cystitis symptoms (basically, the first layer of my bladder gets too thin and everything becomes irritating). Wise thing to listen to the pain, and resume eating. I guess it's like fasting: although in theory it's great, overall, it's not for everybody, and starting it or not is very current state dependent.

Tenacity

• Central Africa: 1820 kcal/person/day Carbohydrates: 75%, Proteins: 11%, Fats: 26%
:emoji_thinking:

EIRE24

• Central Africa: 1820 kcal/person/day Carbohydrates: 75%, Proteins: 11%, Fats: 26%
:emoji_thinking:
Although, if this was around the 3'000-3'500 region same macros split would fit my diet. Just saying too low calories but I know they can't help it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals