Macron Threatens to Make the Covid Jab Mandatory for Everyone

LLight

Is The Express just making stuff up then?
I don't understand about what Macron has made a "U-Turn".
The law is still being voted. Another protest will be made saturday.

PS: fyi, I would be the first person to be happy if this news were true.

Greg says

I don’t believe protests would have changed Macron’s mind. The passports have been on the agenda in Europe since at least 2018.

Attachments

• AE897A74-0A71-4AD4-AB6C-836C020D619E.jpeg
    AE897A74-0A71-4AD4-AB6C-836C020D619E.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 27

Yucca

General strike
General roadblock (from truckers)
Not so pacifist events
Civil disobedience to controls (and lots of police officers already said they have not to do this)

…I think our country needs again to cut some heads.

Last edited:
I think at least 3/4 of our senators and deputies are corrupted or under "pressure".
Well we'll see how that situation escalates, that obviously can't keep up this way..

M

metabolizm

I’m done. I can’t bear to see this anymore. The UK (where I am) will surely follow suit. All of those people fighting against this on the streets, I salute you. I don’t have the constitution to withstand it anymore. All I can do is refuse the vaccine for as long as possible, and that’s what I’ll do. For now, I’m going to tune out for my own sanity and enjoy nature.

OP
Sitaruîm

Sitaruîm

I’m done. I can’t bear to see this anymore. The UK (where I am) will surely follow suit. All of those people fighting against this on the streets, I salute you. I don’t have the constitution to withstand it anymore. All I can do is refuse the vaccine for as long as possible, and that’s what I’ll do. For now, I’m going to tune out for my own sanity and enjoy nature.
Good choice

Yucca

Officially, 161000 protesters in the country, for 164 events.

In reality, when we see that the small events in many cities are counted for about 300, when the reality shows about 2000 (quite easy to do the math on the vids/pics), we can say that there was maybe between 500 000 and 1M total. 11000 only for Paris is really a joke.
And we are in the end of July, everyone is in vacation. In September we could be many many more. It was the same with the « gilets jaunes », not much in the beginning, but always more every week

ps : the video from Martine Wonner is a hoax, as the only resignation in the Republican guard was from the chief music director…it’s a honest person (deputy) but not a great help for us…

Could not be there today, will definitely go to the streets next week.
Australians and British are also making their moves, good luck to them !

We should never stop and get the ball rolling while it's still hot, only the beginning...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals