Macron Threatens to Make the Covid Jab Mandatory for Everyone

Drareg

Media blackout on this elsewhere in Europe, the fraud is incredible, so many clowns in these news outlets can see clearly what’s going on at this stage yet fear they will lose their job if they speak out, all for a salary, losers.

What psychopathic ruling class, on Bastille day he announced this, it’s in an intentional humiliation of the working class, this is how confident the ruling class are, the French will see this as a humiliation, Macron is finished and knows it, he will try bring in everything the global ruling class want before the end of his term, the only thing these leaders have is a global media amplifying machine, take this down and they would be in big trouble, they are creating stories that don’t match reality and people are sensing it more.

More on it -
View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1415332268084801539

At least the NY post covered it-

Makrosky

I believe a lot of puppet politians are satanists. But the real ruling class? No.

They consider themselves gentlemen, that's why they tell what they will do ahead of time. Also it's a good laugh to see the braindead sheep blind to the signs. Satanism, like Illuminati and Freemasons, is a fake conspiracy to give people psychosis and make them look foolish and make them think the ruling class has some kind of magical powers. They don't. They just have a lot of money.

Another reason they are pushing the satanism angle hard from all sides is to recruit degenerates for high puppet positions, so they can control them through blackmail.
A theory I have heard is that they tell their plans in advance and leave clues for people really wanting to know. That way they are "karmically" discharged of guilt. To put it in other words, it is like if I tell you "don't step in my porperty or i'll shoot at you" and you still step in, well... "You cannot say I didn't warn you".

But it is still abusive since most people is ignorant not because of their fault. It is not their fault if no Morpheus have ever come to their door with a blue and a red pill to choose from. People in matrix do not know they live in matrix.

Summer

A theory I have heard is that they tell their plans in advance and leave clues for people really wanting to know. That way they are "karmically" discharged of guilt. To put it in other words, it is like if I tell you "don't step in my porperty or i'll shoot at you" and you still step in, well... "You cannot say I didn't warn you".

But it is still abusive since most people is ignorant not because of their fault. It is not their fault if no Morpheus have ever come to their door with a blue and a red pill to choose from. People in matrix do not know they live in matrix.
I’ve heard this “natural law” theory and I’m not sure if I buy it. These people poison the air. How would saying “don’t breathe or you’ll inhale aluminum” karmically dismiss them for wrongdoing? Warning people that you’re doing something evil doesn’t let you off the hook.

Makrosky

I’ve heard this “natural law” theory and I’m not sure if I buy it. These people poison the air. How would saying “don’t breathe or you’ll inhale aluminum” karmically dismiss them for wrongdoing? Warning people that you’re doing something evil doesn’t let you off the hook.
Yep. Same thoughts here man.

Rheor

Living in France and having manifested, I can feel his plan is a big failure and TONS of French people are awaking to this Covid BS in a calm and composed manner.
Just normal people are making fun of mainstream media, their lies is becoming harder and harder to keep alive...
Wonder what will happen next ... Will they step back or use force ?

Dobbler

Can someone explain to me how can someone like Macron even stay hidden and alive?? He does live somewhere. Probably not in a fortress guarded with 100s of armed men? There are thousands of violent crimes happening everyday, how can these evil dictators survive so smoothly without any issues? A teenage boy could beat this guy to pieces in fist fight. 1000 guys could destroy his fortress of armed men. 100 000 guys could destroy a country. Whats the problem here?

Nighteyes

Can someone explain to me how can someone like Macron even stay hidden and alive?? He does live somewhere. Probably not in a fortress guarded with 100s of armed men? There are thousands of violent crimes happening everyday, how can these evil dictators survive so smoothly without any issues? A teenage boy could beat this guy to pieces in fist fight. 1000 guys could destroy his fortress of armed men. 100 000 guys could destroy a country. Whats the problem here?
Please dont encourage violence. It Will give Them an excuse to retaliate and take away even more rights from the people.

Sefton10

Peatful

Peatful

LLight

Sorry guys but I live in France and I'm afraid this "U-Turn" has not happened.

skittles

Please dont encourage violence. It Will give Them an excuse to retaliate and take away even more rights from the people.
I somewhat agree with you... But I'm beginning to think there's no other way. I'm a peaceful guy, and I really want to stay that way. But it's reaching the point where people have to do something.