Mabey Give Manganese a Try

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

Wow,

Read this Manganese And Its Unimportance In Health

Started taking 2-3 MG after meals, little dropper. Wow, really helps.

With Glucose metabolism, and what I believe to ammonia reduction from protein. Fatigue is greatly diminished.

""Patients with drug-induced and non-drug induced lupus have been reported to benefit from manganese administration.23 Since manganese is required for the conversion of ammonium ions to urea, a deficiency may lead to a ammonium toxicity.""

"
"Glucose Metabolism
Everson and Shrader (1968), in their studies on guinea pigs, have found that Mn deficiency produces:
1) aplasia or marked hypoplasia of all the cellular components of the pancreas,
2) smaller numbers of islet cells containing fewer and less intensely granulated beta cells,
3) a diabetic-like glucose tolerance curve.
Rubenstein (1962) has shown that Mn supplementation in deficient guinea pigs completely reverses the reduced utilization of glucose and, in some way, provides for normal glucose tolerance curves. The mechanism of this effect and manganese's role in the mechanism is not well established. The most likely explanation is the participation of Mn in enzymatic reactions. The glycosyltransferase enzymes have been discussed previously in relationship to mucopolysaccharide synthesis and collagen formation. The role of two other enzymes, pyruvate carboxylase and superoxide dismutase, in Mn deficiency are also important.""

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Started taking 2-3 MG after meals, little dropper.
Which one are you using? I tried capsules a while back but did not get a good result. Maybe will try a liquid.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Which one are you using? I tried capsules a while back but did not get a good result. Maybe will try a liquid.
Im doing Liquid. Just 2-3MG and I normally take some Zinc with it. Seems to be dumping copper and really helping lowering estrogen/testosterone as well.

helps with glucose tolerance aswell

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Jam

Hazelnuts (low in PUFA), dark chocolate (nutella, anyone??) and tea contain a fair amount of manganese...

Jam

Also, most shellfish are absolutely loaded with it...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals