Lymphatic Fluids

Ron J

Hello everyone
I'd like to know the best ways to drain lymphatic fluids out of our system. I know moving is crucial, but I'd also like to know if there are substances that can help with fluidity/lymphatic system health.

fradon

Hello everyone
I'd like to know the best ways to drain lymphatic fluids out of our system. I know moving is crucial, but I'd also like to know if there are substances that can help with fluidity/lymphatic system health.

drinking lots of good clean spring/non toxic/ non polluted water

sweating will drain fluid

the lymph system holds, water, fat, protein, salt and garbage. sweating through skin will help flush out lymph fluid.

michael94

Hello everyone
what about donating blood plasma
the issue ive found is

the only places that want your plasma are pretty sketchy

L

lollipop

Rebounding even gently stimulates the lymph fluid. Also Yoga - especially inverted poses - is fantastic for lymph.

OP
R

Ron J

drinking lots of good clean spring/non toxic/ non polluted water

sweating will drain fluid

the lymph system holds, water, fat, protein, salt and garbage. sweating through skin will help flush out lymph fluid.
Most of the year it isn't hot enough to sweat. I may try by using more clothing and possibly the red infrared light used in saunas, although I'd have to see if it's Peat approved.

OP
R

Ron J

@michael94
@lisaferraro
I think I'll try other options first.
Yes, I came across the trampoline and jump rope comments, but I think it's supposed to be done for like 15-20 minutes, which seems like a lot if it has to be done every day. I may try sprinting and some jumping/rebounding.

fradon

Most of the year it isn't hot enough to sweat. I may try by using more clothing and possibly the red infrared light used in saunas, although I'd have to see if it's Peat approved.

buy a sweat suit...a plastic work out shirt and pants that will make you sweat.

Jennifer

Hello everyone
Some substances:

Foods dominant in alkaline minerals (potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium etc.) such as fruit and greens.

Herbs that are strong pullers (detoxifiers) of lymphatic waste such as:
  • poke root
  • blood root
  • fenugreek
  • mild cayenne pepper
  • ginger
  • white oak bark
  • cleavers
  • blue flag
  • plantain (root, leaves, flowers and seeds)
  • red root
  • yellow dock
Not substances but very beneficial:

Alternating between hot and cold water in the shower, always ending with cold — cold is alkalizing — alkalizing creates fluidity.

Dry skin brushing

Massages — not only excellent for physically moving lymph fluid, but for relaxing the nervous system too which also greatly benefits the lymphatic system since stress creates acids and acids create the opposite of fluidity — constipation, coagulation, rigidity etc.

Optimizing elimination through all eliminative channels (immune, integumentary, intestinal, urinary and respiratory systems) as to avoid a backup of metabolic waste in the lymph system/stagnation and constipation of lymph fluid — the lymph system makes up 80% of interstitial fluid, the fluid around the cells.

Last edited:
OP
R

Ron J

Some substances:

Foods dominant in alkaline minerals (potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium etc.) such as fruit and greens.

Herbs that are strong pullers (detoxifiers) of lymphatic waste such as:
  • poke root
  • blood root
  • fenugreek
  • mild cayenne pepper
  • ginger
  • white oak bark
  • cleavers
  • blue flag
  • plantain (root, leaves, flowers and seeds)
  • red root
  • yellow dock
Not substances but very beneficial:

Alternating between hot and cold water in the shower, always ending with cold — cold is alkalizing — alkalizing creates fluidity.

Dry skin brushing

Massages — not only excellent for physically moving lymph fluid, but for relaxing the nervous system too which also greatly benefits the lymphatic system since stress creates acids and acids create the opposite of fluidity — constipation, coagulation, rigidity etc.

Optimizing elimination through all eliminative channels (immune, integumentary, intestinal, urinary and respiratory systems) as to avoid a backup of metabolic waste in the lymph system/stagnation and constipation of lymph fluid — the lymph system makes up 80% of interstitial fluid, the fluid around the cells.
Great list.Thanks for sharing.

Inaut

I'm pretty sure pau d'arco can be used to clean up the lymphatic system in additional to all it's other benefits.

OP
R

Ron J

buy a sweat suit...a plastic work out shirt and pants that will make you sweat.
Probably for workout days in the winter/cooler months. But other than working out, I was thinking about using heavy clothing, or even a coat to sweat.

Motif

Hello everyone

Hi! What helped you the best with lymphatic flow ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals