Lyme

RMH

I was recently diagnosed with Lyme disease and possibly a few co-infections. The ND's and Lyme literate medical doctors I've visited want to treat the Lyme almost like candida where they really push for low sugar. I was also told to avoid antihistamines and get my B12 levels up.

I'm taking minocycline and focusing on getting enough fat soluble vitamins, trace minerals, and red light to boost my immune system. I'm ignoring the sugar restriction and antihistamine (cyproheptadine) advice.

Any other suggestions?

I can write forever about the subject, but I will keep it as short as possible to not remember the negative experiences I had the last 6-7 years. I am sure it won't be short anyway.

Ray Peat ideas are great, but it is better to customize stuff according to your needs.

- If dairy bothers you, stick with only aged very hard cheeses for dairy.

- Keep protein high based on your weight and activity level.

- Starches are not the enemy, but if you are having issues with digestion and elimination, choose only minimum fiber tropical fruits for carbs at least for the beginning. Then, you add starches once or twice a week.

- Learn what the bacteria is doing to your body and reverse it using supps, foods, herbs, abx or whatever.

- If you happen to injure your body, these bacteria accumulate in that tissue for some reason. I had a sprained ankle and they made the matters worse. Maybe the tissue estrogen increase in that region allow them do their job easier.

- Keep cortisol, estrogen, and all other stress hormones as low as possible. If they are high, abx probably won't be effective. People suffer for years or a life time because they don't take care of this in the first place. I took primobolan biweekly for its anti estrogen and anticortisol effects. It may be hard to find, but DHT can work wonders as well.

- I took high dose aspirin starting from 250 mg every 3 hours until bed time and within 2 weeks I went up to 1 gram every 3 hours until bed time which is 5 grams daily. I took it with Thorne K2 drops in order to avoid bleeding. Starting k2 1-2 days before aspirin is a good idea. I went up to 15 drops of k2 3 times a day. I started with 5 drops a day. Aspirin and k2 can make your symptoms worse in the beginning. I was so scared when that happened. I found out that k2 and aspirin remove the so called biofilms from the bacteria that are hiding and make them available in the blood stream which increases your symptoms, so it is better to slow down with aspirin and k2 if you are having increased symptoms.

- Lotioncrafter vit e. 400 IU daily. K2 is a must when using aspirin and vitamin e together.

- I also added synthetic caffeine powder to each aspirin dose. I started with 200 mg until 6 pm. Within 2 weeks I was able to take 800 mg with no discomfort. I actually made my head more clear and increased my motivation to do things. I was feeling very happy after years of misery. In order to avoid blood sugar low, I had lots of fruits with each dose.

- Keep your white blood cells within an optimal range. I used a Hulda Clark zapper to bring my WBC to an optimal range which it did successfully. If you ever decide to do that, follow the instructions of how it is used. 7 minutes use 3 times and 20 minutes rest in between them. First time I used it, I had a headache which users call as a herxheimer reaction. Then, it never happened. I had increased allergies, runny nose, and tiredness for two weeks and everything cleared up just like many users say. I probably got the most benefit from this device. For most lyme people WBCs are low normal or right below normal range which isn't enough. Mine were below 4 something. I can't remember the units. After zapper use it went up to 7.5. Highest normal is 10. I don't know the exact mechanism of how it does that, but from my personal experience. It brought me back to life from half dead. This is all I can say about it.

- You can use Haidut's recipe for making Magnesium bicarbonate. Zinc and b vitamins are also great for immunity.

- Charcoal 2-3 times a week to keep the endotoxins as low as possible.

- Mediterranean oregano oil. I diluted it in olive oil and took it before meals 3 times a day. 3-5 drops 3 times a day. I saw Ray Peat says it has no known toxicity if it is from a reliable source in email exchange files.

-Teaspoonful of baking soda before bed.

- No heavy exercises. Progressive muscle relaxation techniques are great.

- Find what makes you smile and do that as much as you can. Painting, singing, playing guitar, chatting with old friends, etc...

Last thing I would like to add is that many lyme people I talked to had ADD kind of problem which made them get distracted easily and not follow a structured plan. I saw people complaining for months and years and still not doing much about their condition.

I hope you create your own plan and act on it immediately.

Take care.

OP
R

RMH

do you know what you were doing to get a tick on you ?

I grew up in a wooded area on the east coast, so ticks were everywhere. Not exactly sure when I picked it up but I first started noticing subtle symptoms in 2010.

- I took high dose aspirin starting from 250 mg every 3 hours until bed time and within 2 weeks I went up to 1 gram every 3 hours until bed time which is 5 grams daily. I took it with Thorne K2 drops in order to avoid bleeding. Starting k2 1-2 days before aspirin is a good idea. I went up to 15 drops of k2 3 times a day. I started with 5 drops a day. Aspirin and k2 can make your symptoms worse in the beginning. I was so scared when that happened. I found out that k2 and aspirin remove the so called biofilms from the bacteria that are hiding and make them available in the blood stream which increases your symptoms, so it is better to slow down with aspirin and k2 if you are having increased symptoms.

This is interesting, I've been experimenting with a single 325mg tab of aspirin a few days a week for general health reasons but never went any higher than 750mg in a day. Do you have a reference for the biofilm comment?

If you happen to injure your body, these bacteria accumulate in that tissue for some reason. I had a sprained ankle and they made the matters worse. Maybe the tissue estrogen increase in that region allow them do their job easier.

My experience exactly. The first symptom I had was swelling of the middle finger on my right hand. Doctors initially diagnosed it as a trigger finger and tried to surgically clean around the tendon. After the surgery it spread to the next finger. After that two different doctors thought I had a slow growing bacterial infection due to the amount of inflammation they saw during an MRI and did a more invasive surgery that spread the issue to the other fingers. I've been researching health for a long time and have inadvertently used a lot of Peat type principles that I think has helped boost my immune system up enough to keep the Lyme bacteria localized minus the surgery which allowed it to spread. I'm hoping an extended round of antibiotics and immune system support can eliminate the lyme swell/arthritis symptoms.

I'm wondering if the success Broda Barnes had giving thyroid to arthritis patients wasn't due to the immune boosting and auto-immune reversing effects of thyroid itself.

Dr Dietrich Klinghardt Md Phd is a dangerous antibiotics-denier ,work on your attitude-type of guy.stay away.