Lunulae

Johhny Tazzle

So I've became interested in lunulae about a year ago and have been intrigued, confused, and perplexed by them. Part of the problem is that there are so few resources to learn about them in depth, I'm familiar with all the basic ideas around them, but like I could never find people that were going deeper, like why do some older women that clearly don't have optimal metabolic health have nice and full lunulae, while mine aren't as big yet I clearly have a more efficient metabolism(not bragging haha). I will say that as its get warmer and more sun my lunulae are more resilient, but they still don't get that big(will take pics), so I guess my theory is that people whose lunulae are well formed and pretty big, naturally produce more thyroid hormones, yet thyroid hormone production is not equal to metabolism, it is just a main component, so like all the people that have these large lunulae will have an easier time getting back to health but their cells are clearly not receiving the thyroid hormones properly. So lunulae are actually a great diagnostic tool but at times I shrugged them off because they seemed random occurrences, but hopefully this explains them. Also it seems that people who have well formed ones don't ever find themselves in really bad health and consequently don't really get into health as in depth.

OP
Johhny Tazzle

Johhny Tazzle

It would be cool if people started observing their lunulae in detail kind of like a temp and pulse reading, because I think it can be just as useful and sharing observations

bboone

for the last couple of years, i've only had lunulae on my thumbs, index fingers and middle fingers, but after peating they are now slowly coming back to my ring fingers too. my father, who is very healthy, has prominent lunulae on all fingers except little fingers, and my mother who is less healthy (literally taking estrogen supps despite all advice to the contrary) only has lunulae on her thumb nails

InChristAlone

I thought Peat said his went away?

tankasnowgod

So I've became interested in lunulae about a year ago and have been intrigued, confused, and perplexed by them. Part of the problem is that there are so few resources to learn about them in depth, I'm familiar with all the basic ideas around them, but like I could never find people that were going deeper, like why do some older women that clearly don't have optimal metabolic health have nice and full lunulae, while mine aren't as big yet I clearly have a more efficient metabolism(not bragging haha). I will say that as its get warmer and more sun my lunulae are more resilient, but they still don't get that big(will take pics), so I guess my theory is that people whose lunulae are well formed and pretty big, naturally produce more thyroid hormones, yet thyroid hormone production is not equal to metabolism, it is just a main component, so like all the people that have these large lunulae will have an easier time getting back to health but their cells are clearly not receiving the thyroid hormones properly. So lunulae are actually a great diagnostic tool but at times I shrugged them off because they seemed random occurrences, but hopefully this explains them. Also it seems that people who have well formed ones don't ever find themselves in really bad health and consequently don't really get into health as in depth.

If you look at the IBT thread, Andrew Fletcher talks about this as one of the things that IBT can restore. It would absolutely make sense, if it is related to circulation. I've been doing IBT for six months, have them full on on my thumbs, have very small lunulae on my right fingers, none visible on my left hand.

Just now thinking about it....... It's my left hand that doesn't have any visible lunulae. I had something like a pinched nerve in my left shoulder for a few months. Moving the shoulder now..... I don't notice it. Will have to check again in 4 weeks or so.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals