Lucky - Harry Dean Stanton Movie

urbanrambler

I just watched this film and as it's quite new I'll try to avoid any spoilers about the plot. What I noticed was the character's daily routine.

The Five Tibetan Rites. Followed by a big glass of milk for breakfast. Coffee served with lots of milk and sugar. Then nothing else except cigarettes until the evening, when he'd enjoy Bloody Mary's at the local bar.

Does this sound Peat inspired and if so are there other examples in film or television?

OP
U

urbanrambler

I just watched this film and as it's quite new I'll try to avoid any spoilers about the plot. What I noticed was the character's daily routine.

The Five Tibetan Rites. Followed by a big glass of milk for breakfast. Coffee served with lots of milk and sugar. Then nothing else except cigarettes until the evening, when he'd enjoy Bloody Mary's at the local bar.

Does this sound Peat inspired and if so are there other examples in film or television?

So this got no replies. But milk, coffee, sugar. It just got me thinking about Peat and then I watched the film again and I'm remembered this forum.

Back
Top Bottom