Lucas Parker's Hormonal Profile

T

TheBeard

The guy is strong and hairy as a bear.
He loses the hair on top of his head.
Defined muscles yet bulky.
Full beard, no eye bags, straight posture.

It is obviously not just high T. What are the other components of his hormonal profile that make him a beast?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 300
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 319
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 296
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 258

Zigzag

Super roided, but since he doesn't have wide clavicles, he doesn't look THAT massive. But, just by eyearea you can tell he was exposed to massive amounts of androgens in his early life.

OP
T

TheBeard

Super roided, but since he doesn't have wide clavicles, he doesn't look THAT massive. But, just by eyearea you can tell he was exposed to massive amounts of androgens in his early life.

The worst part is that he could actually well be natural.
I'm used to seeing people on AAS, he doesn't look like one.

What's even worse is after 7 months of being on massive doses of testosterone I'm not even close to looking like him.

Zigzag

The worst part is that he could actually well be natural.
I'm used to seeing people on AAS, he doesn't look like one.

What's even worse is after 7 months of being on massive doses of testosterone I'm not even close to looking like him.
His traps are suspicious, but it might be because of his narrow shoulders. So I could be wrong here.

Ron J

I usually go by the shoulders. His are flat like a natural, not cannonball/popping out of his frame.
I don't know if he uses, but I think 185-195 lbs at 5'8" is attainable.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What's even worse is after 7 months of being on massive doses of testosterone I'm not even close to looking like him
How are you feeling though? Better? A lot better? A little better? Worse?

Markus

I don't think it is related to his hormonal profile, but rather due to his androgen receptor density and distribution.

Markus

It also looks like he has very high 5AR-activity/expression in certain tissues in combination with low aromatization given that he's fairly dry.

laleto12

yeah i dont think anyone could compete in crossfit games without roiding. Lucas Parkes looks awesome imo. Although, he couldn't be that successfull in the games :D

OP
T

TheBeard

How are you feeling though? Better? A lot better? A little better? Worse?

My mental stamina, mood, and cognition have been improved several folds by testosterone.
I am just bummed that my physical recovery hasn't increased that much, nor has my body composition.

opethfeldt

My mental stamina, mood, and cognition have been improved several folds by testosterone.
I am just bummed that my physical recovery hasn't increased that much, nor has my body composition.
I think DHEA has more to do with physical performance than testosterone. I can't seem to find it now but I remember reading about a trainer of Olympic athletes stating that he could assess a person's athletic potential from their DHEA-s levels.

OP
T

TheBeard

I think DHEA has more to do with physical performance than testosterone. I can't seem to find it now but I remember reading about a trainer of Olympic athletes stating that he could assess a person's athletic potential from their DHEA-s levels.

I'm also on 50mg DHEA/day, doesn't make the slightest difference

Spartan300

As much as I wish that were true I suspect it isn't.

Last bloodwork for me my DHEA-s was above the ref range and I have always struggled to gain muscle. T and DHT were also high.

Broco6679

I never found TRT amazing for body composition either. Had levels 1100 - 1500 ng/dL. I do have low temps and pulse despite normal thyroid bloods though, so that might have been an issue.

My Progesterone was always tanked on T. Given it's anti-catabolic nature, I'm considering adding it into the mix at doses low enough not to effect androgen activity to see if it helps.

Frankdee20

I never found TRT amazing for body composition either. Had levels 1100 - 1500 ng/dL. I do have low temps and pulse despite normal thyroid bloods though, so that might have been an issue.

My Progesterone was always tanked on T. Given it's anti-catabolic nature, I'm considering adding it into the mix at doses low enough not to effect androgen activity to see if it helps.

Did those levels make a difference for your sexual health and functionality

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals