LSD

Johhny Tazzle

Was just watching a youtube video, where director Harmony Korine talks about a psychedelic park in Nashville, Tennessee created by mothers that were pregnant and taking acid lolololololol. Thought this was an appropriate place to share.

OP
Johhny Tazzle

Johhny Tazzle

He said the mothers took acid to increase the intelligent quotient of their children.

Nemo

Haidut and Danny Roddy get into an interesting discussion at 1:09:54 in this podcast about LSD and how the government knows exactly what it's doing to us as it promotes serotonin-raising drugs.

The discussion leads to Danny showing a film of an army experiment that involved giving recruits LSD. The pre-LSD film shows perfect obedience from the recruits -- the perfect serotonin man. The film after the recruits have been given LSD shows a breakdown in conformity and fear. The recruits are giggling. They're playful. They see through it all.

Haidut points out the developers of SSRIs cited these army studies. The government knows exactly what it's doing when it promotes SSRIs and other drugs that hurt us (Bat Plague vaccines come to mind):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nLw0X2Ee_M

poilochio

A friend of mine microdoses Acid for increased focus and mood enhancement. She would like to know if she takes multiple doses say in 3 hour intervalls will it increase the intensity of the high ?or just make it last longer?

Vileplume

A friend of mine microdoses Acid for increased focus and mood enhancement. She would like to know if she takes multiple doses say in 3 hour intervalls will it increase the intensity of the high ?or just make it last longer?
In my experience, the effects of LSD can last up to 12 hours, peaking around 1 hour in, continuing to peak for 5 hours or so, then slowly dwindling. So I’d imagine that the first two or so doses would increase the intensity and make it last longer, but too many doses too late into the day will probably make it difficult to fall asleep.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals