LSD And Serotonin

lindsay

I have to chuckle a little bit reading through this whole thread. When I was in my teens (not chuckling here), I watched a good friend OD on some drug (no idea what it was) and go completely psychotic - he definitely began with a peaceful hallucination phase that came down horribly with complete mania. Granted, he was on a ton of anti-depressants and drugs for ADHD, so who knows how that all worked together. But it was so terrifying to watch someone lose complete control mentally and it scared the crap out of me. Not to mention, he continued to abuse drugs for years following. No idea if he ever stopped. I've never tried drugs and probably never will as a result - unless it was a drug like the one from "Limitless," I'd probably try that one because I could be so productive.

Last edited:

lindsay

kamander

Curious. I'm an old hippie and did my share of psychedelics in the 60's. Since those days my son both introduced and reintroduced me to LSD, Mushrooms, MDMA, 2CB, Mescaline, LSA, Ayahuasca, etc. in 2004. I stopped taking them several years ago to address healing my body naturally, because the party scene was not beneficial for that and I felt like crap. So now, after living simply in the country for some time and esp. since finding Ray Peat - only a month ago and I already think he has the answer to healing due to the positive changes happening to me. Recently, though I have begun to wonder about psychedelic drugs to possibly help with healing after reading Ray saying LSD lowers serotonin. I am considering taking a micro dose of LSD to check it out. I must say, though, my interest is piqued with the talk about Al-LAD and 1P-LSD that I have never heard about before. I just read that they are legal in the UK. I can't find anything that states if they are illegal in the US. I would love to do some micro dosing with either of those drugs if I can find them. Too bad we can't just order those from Mexico, hehe. Since they are legal in the UK, is that where one can purchase them or can you find them on research chemical sites?

By the way, has anyone taken LSD while also taking Cypro? Any reactions?

Simon R.

Curious. I'm an old hippie and did my share of psychedelics in the 60's. Since those days my son both introduced and reintroduced me to LSD, Mushrooms, MDMA, 2CB, Mescaline, LSA, Ayahuasca, etc. in 2004. I stopped taking them several years ago to address healing my body naturally, because the party scene was not beneficial for that and I felt like crap. So now, after living simply in the country for some time and esp. since finding Ray Peat - only a month ago and I already think he has the answer to healing due to the positive changes happening to me. Recently, though I have begun to wonder about psychedelic drugs to possibly help with healing after reading Ray saying LSD lowers serotonin. I am considering taking a micro dose of LSD to check it out. I must say, though, my interest is piqued with the talk about Al-LAD and 1P-LSD that I have never heard about before. I just read that they are legal in the UK. I can't find anything that states if they are illegal in the US. I would love to do some micro dosing with either of those drugs if I can find them. Too bad we can't just order those from Mexico, hehe. Since they are legal in the UK, is that where one can purchase them or can you find them on research chemical sites?

By the way, has anyone taken LSD while also taking Cypro? Any reactions?
Do you know how 2cb works in the brain? Does it increase serotonin? The science seems unsure about it.

Anders86

Do you know how 2cb works in the brain? Does it increase serotonin? The science seems unsure about it.

I can only speak anecdotally, it`s effect are like MDMA and LSD combined. I guess it releases serotonin but give you re-bounce if you are not following up. I would definitely prefer LSD or MDMA.

Simon R.

I can only speak anecdotally, it`s effect are like MDMA and LSD combined. I guess it releases serotonin but give you re-bounce if you are not following up. I would definitely prefer LSD or MDMA.
ok thanks for answering

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals